12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-5 09:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-放下,放手

Dear beings of light,
亲爱的光之存有们

I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.
我总是和你在一起。我从未离开你的身边,我也永远不会离开

Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to recognize that everything is perfectly fine. You are cherished beyond your comprehension.
你的现实正在转变,很重要去认识到一切都是完美地好。你被超乎理解地珍惜着

Take a moment to close your eyes and envision the radiant light that I am sending to you. Allow it to envelop you in a bubble of light, expanding into your living space and beyond. Let it illuminate not only you but also your loved ones and all of humanity.
花点时间闭上眼睛,想象我所是的光被发送给你。让它将你包裹在光之泡泡里,扩张到你的生活空间以及之上。让它不仅照亮你,还照亮你心爱的人和所有人类

During this time, many of you may experience fear. There is nothing inherently wrong with this; fear has been accumulated over many years and generations. Understand that fear is not inherently negative; it is merely a stored vibration within your being. Free yourself from its grip by acknowledging its presence, observing it, and giving it space to exist. Do not run from it or heed its whispers. Treat it as you would a lost child in need of comfort. Gaze deeply into its essence, allowing it to dissolve. Refuse to be swayed by fear; instead, follow the path illuminated by love.
在这段时期,你们许多人可能会体验到恐惧。这本身没什么问题。恐惧已经积累了很多年和很多代人。明白恐惧本身不是消极的;它只是你之内储存起来的一个振动。通过认识到它的存在、观察它、给予它空间去存在来摆脱它的掌控。不要逃避它或听从它的低语。对待它就像对待一个需要安抚的迷路孩子。凝视它的本质,让它溶解。不要被恐惧动摇,而是跟随被爱照亮的道路

Ask yourself, “Is this guidance rooted in love or fear?” and choose to follow only that which emanates from love.
问自己“这个指引是基于爱还是恐惧?”选择只跟随来自爱的

Consider whether a thought aligns with your desires and intentions for creation. Disregard thought patterns that do not resonate with the reality you wish to manifest.
思考一个想法是否与你的渴望和意图对齐。忽视并不与你希望显化的现实共振思维模式

If you are reading this message, understand that you are one of the Prime Creators. You have incarnated on Earth at this pivotal time to co-create a new reality. Your Prime Creator codes are being fully reactivated. You are the visionaries ushering in a new era.
如果你在阅读这则信息,明白你是最初创造者之一。你在这个关键时刻化身于地球来共同创造一个新的现实。你的最初创造者代码在被重新激活。你是梦想家,在引入一个新的时代

Release attachments to outdated beliefs and follow the guidance of your heart.
释放对过时信念的依附,跟随心的指引

Embrace a new love, a new trust, and a new fifth-dimensional reality.
拥抱一个新的爱、新的信任,新的五维现实

Let go, let go, let go. Be as you are.
放下,放手,放开。做你自己

日期:2024年4月30日
来自:Octavia Vasile
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:43 , Processed in 0.027417 second(s), 24 queries .