主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-3 09:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-我是存在的运作

We wish to give you some explanations about the inner workings of the “I AM Presence” so that you can gain a greater understanding in accessing it.

我们希望给予你“我是存在内在运作的一些解释。这样你可以获得一个更大的理解来访问它

On the third dimension, you have had many adventures and experiences in separation. You have collected doubts, fears, confusion, misunderstandings and you do not always know what choices to make or when to make them. You do not always know your purpose, your destiny or your next step.

在三维,在分离中你有过很多的冒险和体验。你收集了疑惑、恐惧、困惑、误解,你并不总是知道该做什么选择或者什么时候去做出。你并不总是知道你的目标、命运或下一步

There is always a place in your consciousness where you entertain self-doubt and non- knowingness about many things in your life. You often find yourself in a physical body on an outrageous plane of existence without a plan, without direction or instruction.

你的意识中总是有着一个地方会去招待自我怀疑和对生活中许多事物的不知情。你经常发现自己处于一个反常的存在平面上的物理身体中,没有计划,没有方向,没有指示

For most of you, you do not even have a plan “A”, never mind a plan “B”. Being in the now is certainly a good plan, especially if you do not have full awareness. You have been noticing lately that you are more and more in the now moment with whatever you are doing. When you live in the now moment, you enter into the consciousness of the God “I AM” within you. It is that part of you which holds the agenda of your divine plan for all eternity and also for this lifetime.

对你们大多数人来说,你都没有A计划,更不用说B计划了。处于当下当然是一个好计划,尤其当你没有充分的意识。最近你注意到了你越来越多地处于当下,无论你在做什么。当你处于当下,你进入了内在神之“我是”的意识。正是你的这个部分持有着你为此生以及永恒制订的神圣计划议程

When you make plans from the mind or the ego, you find they do not always work out and you are not always able to follow through.

当你从头脑或小我制订计划,你发现它们并不总是奏效,你并不总是能够坚持到底

We are going to reveal some of what has been mysterious within you, that you may embrace the great mystery that you are.

我们会揭示一些你之内的神秘,这样你可以拥抱你所是的伟大神秘

First, we will tell you that the “I AM Presence” is a resonance and a vibration “inside of you,” from within the heart and soul. You will feel it very powerfully in the vicinity of the heart and throat area. You will also feel it revolving all of the chakras at the same time when it is activated and open.

首先,我们会告诉你“我是存在”是来自心与灵魂的一个共振和振动。你会在心脏和喉咙附近非常强烈地感到它。你也会在它被激活和开启的时候感到它在所有脉轮中旋转

What activates the “I AM Presence” is the choices you make. When you use your power and your desires to make a choice clear and simple, the “I AM” is involved. When there are no doubts, fears or hesitation about that choice, no issues arise to obstruct the choice being brought forth and you have a completely clear energy. When you choose in total clarity, and there is no separation present, the “I AM” is activated and completely free to express.

什么可以激活“我是存在”是你要做出的选择。当你使用你的力量和礼物去做出清晰而简单的选择,“我是”参与其中。当对选择毫无疑惑、恐惧或踌躇,没有问题出现来阻碍做选择的过程,你有一个完全清晰的能量。当你在完全清晰中选择,就没有分离存在,“我是”被激活,可以完全自由地表达

The truth is that there are only a few issues you have to work out in order to realize your mastery. Isn’t this interesting? What if we tell you that you can count those issues on one hand! Most of you already know and believe you are going to bring forth mastery and Ascension in this lifetime.

事实上为了实现你的精通,你只需解决几个问题就行。这是不是很有趣?如果我们告诉你你能够用一只手就把那些问题数过来会怎样?你们大多数人已经知道并相信你会在此生实现精通和扬升

You do not know yet how, you do not know yet all the steps and you will not be informed because the steps to mastery are miracles that are revealed in precise moments and are meant to accelerate your progress. These will always be moments of wondrous surprises and expansion. They are meant to be “secrets” until the moment of that revelation.

你还不知道所有的步伐,你不会被告知,因为通往精通的步伐是会在精确的时刻被揭示的奇迹,意在于加速你的进展。它会是奇妙惊喜和扩张的时刻。它本该就是“秘密”,直到那个揭示时刻到来。

日期:2024年4月27日
来自:Aurelia A

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:56 , Processed in 0.029024 second(s), 26 queries .