12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-1 10:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】“我是”的力量

You are the I AM

你就是“我是”

To claim the power of the human spirit and the power of your divine soul, to know who you are and live accordingly, to develop respect for yourself through self-knowledge, and to perceive God as the Gardener of your heart – you are the I AM – and that’s why is what this message is about.

去通过自我认识宣称人类的精神之力以及神圣灵魂的力量、知道你是谁并相应地生活、发展对自己的尊重、感知神是你心的园丁—你就是“我是”—这是这则信息的要旨

I am ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

我是大天使麦克

I am now among you!

我在你们之中

Loved people,

亲爱的

sometimes your strength fails you, sometimes you don’t know what to do, sometimes you feel separated from God and you can’t find a way out of the labyrinth of time. Sometimes, despite all the experience and knowledge, it is difficult to maintain one’s center and reach the kingdom of peace within. Sometimes meditation techniques seem as ineffective as prayers or a well-established spiritual practice.

有时候你的力量让你失望,有时候你不知道该怎么做,有时候你感到与神分离,你无法找到一个离开时间迷宫的出路,有时候,尽管有着所有的经验和知识,难以去维持居中,触及内在的平和王国。有时冥想看起来跟祈祷或熟练的修行一样无效果

Time leaves traces

时间留下痕迹

Sometimes it is dark when you long for the light, it is sad when you want to be in joy, and it is – justified or unfounded – hopeless.

有时候当你渴望光明,它是黑暗的,当你想要处于喜悦,它是悲伤的,它没有道理或没有根据地无望

This time leaves its mark on your soul and it is imprinted on your heart. This time demands everything from you and you often reach your limits. But this time promises you change and the new man – bright and sublime, sprouting as the seed of the Creator.

这个时刻在你的灵魂和心中留下了印记。这个时刻要求你全力以赴,你经常触及你的极限。但这个时刻承诺了你改变和新的人类—明亮的,崇高的,作为造物主的种子发芽

How close or far is this reality for you? How long do you have to wait and where do you get the strength and energy for these tests? When will you reach the gates of knowledge and return to the luminous being? What can serve you, strengthen you and support you when everyday life comes upon you?

这个现实离你有多远或多近?你还要等多久,你从哪里去获得力量和精力来应付这些考验?你何时才能到达知识之门,返回光明的存在?当日常生活向你前来,什么能够服务你、加强你、支持你?

I am with you now to replenish your spiritual batteries, I am with you to strengthen your soul, I am with you to remember.

我现在和你在一起来补充你的精神电池,我和你在一起来加强你的灵魂,我和你在一起来忆起

The most powerful tool for transformation

最强大的转变工具

I am with you now to bring you the most powerful tool of transformation and the most powerful instrument of self-empowerment.

我和你在一起带给你最强大的转变工具,最强大的自我授权工具

If you feel weakened, if you are off track, if fears trigger you, if you seem to be getting off track, if you are agitated by everyday life, if you think you have lost your center – then remember who and what you are, then remember your I AM:

如果你感到虚弱,如果你偏离轨道,如果恐惧触发了你,如果你被日常生活弄得焦虑,如果你认为你失去了中心—那么忆起你是谁,忆起你的“我是”

● I AM means activating your divinity and entering the space of your soul.

“我是”意味着激活你的神性,进入灵魂的空间

● I AM means connecting with the divine and connecting with the heart.

“我是”意味着与神、心连接

● I AM means guiding your thinking instead of letting your thinking lead you.

“我是”意味着引导你的思维,而不是让你的想法引领你

● I AM means directing your feelings instead of being directed by the feelings.

“我是”意味着引导你的感觉,而不是被感受引领

● I AM means determining your actions YOURSELF instead of letting someone else determine your actions.

“我是”意味着自己决定你的行动,而不是让别人决定你的行动

You are the Creator’s seed, now sprouting after eons in time. You were at the beginning of time and you are at the end of time on earth. You are pure divine consciousness, now recognizing, now re-remembering, now re-finding. You complete yourself as a human being and are reborn into this existence.

你是造物主的种子,在恒久之后开始发芽了。你当时处于时间的开端,你现在处于时间的结束。你是纯粹的神圣意识,正在认识到、忆起、重新发现。你作为人类完整了自己,正在重生到这个存在

The scope of a human life

一个人类生命的范畴

You are often too unaware of the significance of your arrival on earth. You often pay too little attention to the meaning of your life. You often get lost in everyday life and forget who you really are and what power you have.

你经常没有意识到来到地球的意义。你很少关注生命的意义。你经常迷失于日常生活,忘记了你到底是谁、你拥有什么样的力量

Your days are often full of activities and you often don’t know how to get out of this cycle.

你的生活经常充满各种活动,你经常不知道如何离开这种循环

Gradually, sluggish energy fields settle over your aura and cloud your view of your own being and the reality around you.

渐渐地,迟钝的能量场在你的光环上沉淀下来,遮住了你对自身存在和周遭现实的视野

I am with you today to remind you of the practical application, the simplest and most effective tool of self-empowerment:

今天我和你在一起来提醒你实际的、最简单的、最有效的自我授权工具

That I am!

那个“我是”

You can and should ALWAYS use this tool, in the middle of everyday life, where you are, where you have to be, where life demands you.

你可以、应该总是使用这个工具,在日常生活中,在你的所在的地方,在你需要处于的地方,在生活要求你去的地方

The I AM ENERGY instantly returns all scattered energies to the natural divine order. Chaos is resolved, protection is built and the flow of life is restored.

“我是”能量会立刻把所有分散的能量遣返回自然的神圣秩序。混乱被解决,保护被建立,生命的流动被恢复

The “I AM ENERGY” is activated by saying it once and established by saying it repeatedly.

“我是”能量通过述说它一次被激活,通过不断述说它被建立

Activate your I AM!

激活你的“我是”

The exercise is simple:

练习很简单:

I AM JOY,

“我是”喜悦

I AM PEACE,

“我是”平和

I AM LOVE,

“我是”爱

I’M LIGHT,

“我是”光

I AM LIFE,

“我是”生命

I AM TRUTH,

“我是”真理

I AM THE WAY,

“我是”道路

I AM PROTECTED,

“我是”保护

I AM IN THE CARE OF GOD,

“我是”被神照顾着的

I AM THAT I AM.

“我是”我所是

Add to your I AM what your I AM needs at the moment.

把你的“我是”此刻所需的添加给你的“我是”

The pronounced I AM instantly turns the energy, instantly orders chaotic energy fields or instantly creates protection.

发音“我是”会立刻扭转能量,立刻整顿混乱的能量场或者立刻创造保护

Whatever a situation requires, add it to the I AM and it happens.

无论一个情况需要什么,把它添加给“我是”,它就会发生

If you want to strengthen yourself or remain exempt from unwanted phenomena of time, then activate your I AM.

如果你想要加强自己或者免受不想要的现象,那么激活你的“我是”

JJK: I AM PROTECTED! This is my protection mantra, which I refer to several times a day, especially when I’m in crowds, when I get in the car or, for example, when I walk under scaffolding. Old walls are usually full of old energies that are released with the movement of rubble. These are just three examples of how I build energetic protection in everyday life. Is this recommended for everyone?

JJK:我被保护着!这是我的保护咒语,我一天要说好几次,尤其当我处于人群中,当我开车的时候或者当我走在脚手架下面的时候。旧的墙壁通常充满了旧的能量,会随着瓦砾的运动被释放。这些只是我如何在日常生活中建立保护的三个例子。有没有什么可以推荐给每个人的?

ARCH MICHAEL: As long as different energy fields are effective, as long as discharges are part of the transformation process and as long as the ascension has not been completed, appropriate protection must be built up. The I AM is the tool. Yes!

大天使麦克:只要不同的能量场是有效的,只要排放是转变进程的一部分,只要扬升还未完结,恰当的保护必须被建立。“我是”是工具

JJK: Can you also do that for a fellow human being – for your children, for example?

JJK:可以这样对待一个同胞人类吗?比如你的孩子

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: For young people up to the age of 14, parents or fellow human beings can take over this activation. If this is done to the best of our knowledge and with pure intentions, then everything is done. There is no wrong because this luminous energy cannot be misused. It works as it is appropriate and desired by the soul.

大天使麦克:对于14岁以下的年轻人,父母或人类同胞可以接管这个激活。如果这伴随着最高的知识和纯粹的意图去做,那么一切都完成了。没有错误,因为这个明亮的能量不会被滥用。它恰当地按照灵魂的渴望运作

JJK: When I feel weakened, I often say the following I AM INvocation:

JJK:当我感到虚弱,我经常说以下的“我是”祷文

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. I repeat this until I feel strengthened and supported. This always works for me! This should be valuable for everyone, no one has to believe in it, just try it out – right?

“我是道路、真理和生命”,我重复它,直到我感到被加强和支持。对我来说这总是有效果。这应该对每个人来说都有价值,没人需要相信它,只是试一试

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: You are the seed of God! Every person is the seed of God and so this self-empowerment is helpful, strengthening and healing for every person. It’s easy:

大天使麦克:你是神的种子!每个人都是神的种子,所以这个自我授权是有帮助的,会加强和疗愈每个人。这很简单:

I AM…and now you decide what you are and what you want to be. Activate your creative power! What you are is your I AM!

“我是”…现在你决定你是什么,你想要成为什么。激活你的创造性力量!你的所是就是你的“我是”

The I AM is the simplest and most efficient tool of transformation and protection in everyday life.

“我是”是最简单、最有效的转变和保护工具

Reminding you of this is the mission with which I have come to you today, is my message that I bring to you and to all people on behalf of the Creator.

提醒自己这一点是我今天前来的任务,是我代表造物主带给你和所有人的信息

The I AM is GOD’s gift to man to remove the separation from GOD. The I AM strengthens you as a human being and nourishes your divine consciousness.

“我是”是神给予人类的礼物来移除与神的分离。“我是”加强人类的你,滋养你神圣的意识

This symbiosis leads to a happy life, to a harmonious existence – connected to the source, integrated into current events – as a unique expression of creation, as the seed of the Creator.

这个共生关系会导向一个快乐的人生,一个和谐的存在—与源头相连,被整合到当前的事物中—作为造物独特的一个表达,造物主的一个种子

Now please breathe in deeply through your nose three times and slowly exhale through your nose…

现在通过鼻子深呼吸三次

Now please take three deep breaths and speak while breathing in

一边吸气一边说

I AM

“我是”

and exhaling LOVE

呼出爱

I AM LOVE

“我是”爱

I AM LOVE

“我是”爱

I AM LOVE

“我是”爱

Break …

暂停

In this way an inner transformation takes place within you. Your energy flow changes, you become harmonized, internally strengthened and attuned to the energy of love.

在这样的方式中,内在转变发生。你的能量流动改变,你变得和谐,内在被加强,协调于爱的能量

The human being’s natural vibration deserves the greatest attention in this time, which is overshadowed by a wide variety of energy fields. Protecting them from contamination through mindfulness is your primary task so that everyday life doesn’t mess them up. Perceiving the diverse and complex fields of interference without being influenced by them is the challenge that every day places on you. Regularly addressing the I AM strengthens you where strength is needed and protects you where protection is needed.

人类的自然振动值得最大的关注,它被各种能量场所掩盖。通过正念保护它免受污染是你的主要任务,这样日常生活不会弄乱它。感知到各种复杂的干扰场域,但不被影响是每一天需要面临的挑战。定期述说“我是”会在需要力量的地方加强你,在需要保护的地方保护你

Your I AM is the key to the success of your everyday life.

你的“我是”是通往日常生活中成功的关键

So that part of the message is given.

所以信息的这个部分已被给予

Break …

暂停

Insight into the Great Awakening

深入了解大觉醒

In the second part, it is my responsibility to give you an insight into the great awakening of humanity.

第二部分,我的责任就是让你深入了解人类的大觉醒

You are the seed that is now sprouting, a seed that was planted by the Creator eons ago and that is now bearing fruit.

你是正在发芽的种子,造物主恒久之前播下的种子,正在结出果实

Why are you repeatedly told that the light has prevailed and that the luminous change is irreversible? Why is this announced to you when external events do not necessarily indicate this?

你为什么被不断告知光已经占据上风,明亮的改变不可避免?当外在的事物并没有表明这一点,为什么这被告知于你?

It is because this change follows an inherent divine dynamic. People are at the center of everything. Through the influx of spiritual energy, more and more people’s memories are activated, the memory of who they really are. The fact that the seeds sprout describes this process. It is a process that cannot be stopped by anything or anyone.

这是因为这个改变跟随着内在的神圣动态。人类处于一切的中心。通过精神能量的注入,越来越多人的记忆被激活,他们到底是谁的记忆。种子发芽描述了这个进程。这是一个无法被任何人或任何东西阻止的进程

The number of people waking up grows every day. With each passing day, evil loses strength and good gains power. What is happening now is irreversible: the healing of all human entanglements with the old matrix and the dissolution of the contracts with the rulers of this matrix.

每天苏醒的人越来越多。随着时间的流逝,邪恶失去力量,善良获得力量。正在发生的是不可避免的;所有人与旧矩阵的纠缠疗愈,与矩阵统治者的契约溶解

You ask yourself: How much longer or why does it take so long until something visibly changes?

你问自己:还要多久或者为什么要花那么长时间才会看到显著的改变?

I tell you: it is happening within you!

我告诉你:它正在你之内发生

Once you have truly come into your inner self, you look at the world with different eyes. Because to understand that on the outside is to see on the inside.

一旦你真正进入内在,你会用不同的眼光看待世界。因为要理解外在就要看向内在

The deeper you delve into your own secret, the more clearly you can see a dynamic in the phenomena of time.

你越深入研究自己的秘密,你可以越清晰地在此刻的现象中看到动态

As soon as your inside is visible to you, you can also perceive the outside without distortion. Anyone who has found the door to themselves will open the gates to life.

只要你的内在是清晰可见的,你也可以毫不扭曲地感知外在。任何找到通往自己的大门之人会打开通往生命的大门

In this way you will be encouraged to continue your transformation work in everyday life. Are you tired, do you need a break? Grant it to yourself, then move on. Whatever burdens you inside, release it. Approach your glory and your true essence step by step.

在这样的方式中你会被鼓励去继续你的转变工作。你累了吗,需要休息一个吗?允许自己,然后前进。无论内在有什么负担,释放它。一步一步靠近你的荣耀和真正本质

The awakening of people is taking place at the speed appropriate to the change. In this way you can integrate insights and grow into the changes. It takes time and you have that time. The time is short when the opportunities to wake up are missed and when a person closes himself to the bright developments. In the end, this person will run out of time because it takes many small steps to grow out of this matrix.

人类的觉醒在适合改变的速度中进行。在这样的方式中你可以把洞见和成长整合到改变中。这需要时间,你有这个时间。时间是短暂的,不久苏醒的机会就会错过,一个人会向明亮的发展关闭自身。最终,这个人会没有时间,因为成长超越这个矩阵需要很多微小的步伐

I AM defines the future!

“我是”定义未来

In the near future, more and more people will confront evil and self-confidently express their will, their I AM. Destructive forces are increasingly losing ground, luminous forces are taking over the scepter on earth.

在不久的将来,越来越多的人会面对邪恶并自信地表达他们的意愿,他们的“我是”。破坏性的力量日益失势,光明的力量接管地球的权杖

Your commitment is producing positive results and your work is showing clear successes, because many of the restrictive measures that were planned have to be withdrawn. The power of your I AM impacts, shapes and defines the future.

你的献身在产生积极的结果,你的工作在展示清晰的成功,因为许多原本计划好的限制措施不得不取消。你“我是”的力量会影响、塑造、定义未来

Stay devoted to your path of light,

坚持你的光之道路

stay true to your path of love,

忠于你的爱之道路

stay in the care of GOD and

处于神的关照中

under HIS protection and blessing!

处于他的保护和祝福中

I am sword, shield and protection.

我是宝剑、盾牌和保护

I am strength, liberation and guidance.

我是力量、解放和指引

I am strength, healing and light.

我是力量、疗愈和光

I am ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

我是大天使麦克

日期:2024年4月24日
来自:Jahn J Kassl

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:54 , Processed in 0.058642 second(s), 26 queries .