主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-15 14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚的传导-内在改变是关键

Dear friends, dear attendees, I am Jeshua, your brother and kindred spirit.
亲爱的朋友们,我是约书亚,你的兄长和志趣相投的灵魂
I was a human being on Earth – do not forget that. I was a human being among people who came to bring something new, a spark of consciousness that touched people’s hearts. In my humanity, I was often tormented and filled with despair, because I felt as if I was bringing water to a desert, a desert that I also suffered under. Energetically, there was a collective consciousness that was veiled or closed by fear and thoughts of power. In the time when I lived, there was a strong hierarchy. That hierarchy kept everything and everyone – rich and poor, powerful and powerless, man and woman – separate and in their place. As a result, the energy of the soul, which is one of freedom and creativity, had difficulty flowing. I came to bring innovation, often feeling trapped in the reality of the time.
我曾经也是地球上的人类---不要忘了这一点。我曾经也是一个人类,为了带来新的东西,一个意识的火花来触动人们的心。在我身而为人的旅程中,我饱受折磨,充满了绝望,因为我感到我是在把水带给一片沙漠,我在其中也遭受着痛苦。集体意识被恐惧和全力的思想覆盖或关闭。在我生活的时代,有着一个强烈的等级结构。这个等级结构让一切和每个人---有钱、没钱,强大、无力,男人、女人---保持分离,处于自己的位置。因此,灵魂的能量(自由的,富有创造性的),难以流动。我来到这里是为了带来新的东西,经常感到被困在时间的现实中
I am telling you this because you are going through something very similar. In your hearts, a consciousness has awakened in which there is something new. You feel the call of your heart, while at the same time you feel you cannot adapt and fit in with the existing traditional consciousness, and this creates a split within you. You really want to follow the call of your heart by living with passion and inspiration, and to give shape to the new, yet you feel the opposition, resistance, and inertia of the existing power structures. These structures are based on fear, and want to hold on to the past; they are rigid, want to maintain control, and resist the free flow of the soul.
我告诉你这些因为你会经历类似的东西。在你的心中,一个意识已经苏醒(有着什么新的东西)。你感到了心的呼唤,与此同时你感到你无法适应和融入现存的传统意识,这在你之内创造了一个分裂。你真的想要跟随你心的呼唤,通过伴随着热情和灵感生活,具象化新的东西,但你感到现存全力结构的反对、抗拒和惰性。这些结构基于恐惧,想要紧抓过去。它们是僵硬的,想要保持空置,抗拒灵魂的自由流动
You are in the same dilemma as I was; your road is not that different from mine. Which is why I address you as a brother and kindred spirit, so you can see and understand who you are. You are a messenger. Yet, at the same time, you are also a human being who wants to experience a connection with others, in a human way. So, the question is: How are you to bring in the new and be a leader of the new age, yet stand up for yourself and protect yourself sufficiently in a reality that does not suit you at the soul level?
你处于和我一样的窘境。你的道路和我的没什么不同。所以我说自己是你的兄长和志趣相投的灵魂,所以你可以看到并明白你是谁。你是一个信使。但,与此同时,你也是一个人类,想要体验在人类的方式中与其他人连接。所以,问题是:你如何带来新的东西,成为新时代的岭秀,同时在灵魂层面并不匹配你的现实中拥护自己、充分地保护自己?
Many lightworkers experience the same problem. They are sensitive, highly complex persons who experience the resistance in the society around them and are touched by the pain, the suffering of others, and also by the pain in nature from the violence inflicted upon the Earth. Humanity is facing a global crisis in nature, as well as human disasters and suffering, so there are more and more indications of the need for fundamental change. You already feel that call within yourselves: the urge to open to another consciousness. But when you experience that call, the call of a heart-borne consciousness, you also become aware that you are an outsider, an outcast. You look at reality and you see and feel that you do not fit in.
许多光之工做者体验着相同的问题。他们是敏感的、高度综合化的人,体验着周遭涩会的抗拒,被痛苦、他人的苦难以及暴力本质中的痛苦刺痛。人类正在面对一个全球性的危机,以及人类的灾难和痛苦,所以越来越多的迹象表明需要根本性的改变。你已经感到了内在的那个呼唤:敦促你去向另一个意识敞开。但当你体验那个呼唤,一个心之意识的呼唤,你还意识到你是一个局外人,一个流浪的人。你看向现实,你看到并感到你并不融入
I ask you to first realize that the isolation and loneliness which you experience have a strong connection to who you are and to what you bring from your soul. Therefore, feel your greatness – feel the light of your soul. You often feel abandoned or disowned, and that you cannot participate in this world, but know that it is not because you have failed or waiver. You distance yourself precisely because you can not live the accepted way from your developed heart and sensitivity.
我请求你去意识到你所体验到的那个孤立和孤独与你的所是、与你从灵魂中带来的东西有着一个强力的连接。因此,感受你的伟大---感受你灵魂的光。你经常感到被抛弃或否认,你无法参与到世界中,但知晓,这不是因为你失败了或放弃了。你精确地疏远,因为你无法根据你成熟的心和敏感性来过公认的生活
Your response is also a result of all the images of success in your world, of the things you are supposed to achieve. These images have penetrated into your consciousness and make you feel like you are an outsider, that you are failing if you do not achieve these false images of success, and the result is that they can make you feel insecure. So it is very important that you see through these images, that you really understand what your role is in this day and age: that you are a precursor for the new. That is the first step: to understand who you are, to understand why you need space for yourself, why you are different, and why you often can not be yourself in the existing ways of thinking and doing. And it is importatnt to not just understand this with your head, but to feel it in your heart and to remember your calling.
你的反应也是世上所有成功的形象、你应当去实现什么的形象导致的。这些形象渗透到你的意识中,让你感到你是一个局外人,如果你没有实现这些虚假的成功形象你就是失败的,结果就导致了你感到不安全。所以很重要去看穿这些形象,去真正明白今天和这个时代中你的角色:你是新事物的先驱。这是第一步:去明白你是谁,去明白为什么你需要空间,为什么你不一样,为什么你无法在现存的思考和行事方式中做自己。很重要不仅用你的头脑明白这些,还要去用心感受,去忆起你的呼唤
Now go with your attention to your heart. Welcome yourself there. Feel like you are a pioneer. Feel that you remember something significant, that you have a depth and wisdom within you which are of great importance to this world, even though the world does not yet recognize and acknowledge this wisdom. However, more and more things are beginning to change, especially because of the current crises on Earth. Holes are being punched in the old consciousness. Images of traditional leadership are being increasingly seen through, especially images of dogmatic, rigid, male leadership. It is precisely this form of leadership that is now very much present in many sectors of the world. This mode of leadership undermines its own validity because it makes visible to more and more people how power and control work in all areas of life. The structures of the old are becoming more and more exposed.
现在去关注你的心。在那欢迎自己。感到你是一个先驱。感到你想起了什么重要的东西,你之内有着一个深度的智慧对这个世界来说至关重要,即使世界还未认识到这个智慧。无论如何,越来越多的东西开始改变,尤其因为当前的危机。旧的意识被打出破洞。传统的岭秀形象在被越来越多地看穿,尤其是教条、僵硬、男性的岭秀形象。恰恰是这样的岭秀形式正存在于世界的许多领域。这个岭秀模式渐渐削弱了自己的有效性,因为它使越来越多的人看到全力与空置如何在生活的所有领域运作。旧的结构在被越来越多地揭示
You are playing a role in this process by embodying an awareness that deviates from the existing structures. However, you still have old representations of how best to change things as a lightworker, and you often respond by going into an action-oriented mode. But things around you change mainly because of the quality of your consciousness, and that has a huge influence. Fueled by the images of your society, you often are still focused on tangible results: “What am I supposed to do? What kind of work? What’s my role?” The emphasis on “doing” often throws you off balance and also makes you impatient, because you see too few tangible results in the outside world.
你在这个进程中扮演着一个角色,通过体现一个背离现存结构的意识。无论如何,你依旧有着如何作为一个光之工做者能最好地改变事物的旧表现,你经常响应为进入一个行动导向的模式。但你周围的事物主要是因为你的意识品质而改变,它拥有一个巨大的影响力。受到涩会形象的影响,你经常专注于实际的结果:“我应该去做什么?什么样的工作?我的角色是什么?”强调于“做”经常让你失去平衡,让你变得不耐烦,因为你在外在世界看到太少有形的结果
However, a real change of consciousness takes place internally and only has external consequences over time, and this also applies to you individually, in your own life. When you look back on your life, you can sense the profound emotional transformations that only later bear fruit. Often, that happens much later than you think or expect because inner transformative changes occur at a deep level. It is not as if a button in your head is turned on or off; it is not so much a mental process, as an emotional process. Each of you has emotional habits and patterns which require a lot of strength, silent self-reflection, and feeling in order to break through. And this applies not only individually, but also worldwide.
无论如何,一个真正的意识改变发生在内在,随着时间的 推移才会有外在的结果,这也适用于你个人,你自己的生活。当你回顾自己的人生,你可以感知到深刻的情感转变在后面才会产生结果。经常,这比你认为或期望的还要后面,因为内在的转变发生在深度层面。它不像你头脑中的一个按钮被开启或关闭。它也不是一个心理过程,而是一个情感过程。你们每个人都有情感上的习惯和模式,需要大量的力量、安静的自我反省和感受来突破。这不仅适用于个体,还适用于全球
Your greatest strength lies in the internal work that you all do, and that work has external consequences. Do not fixate too much on what you see when you look at the condition of the world around you, because internal change is the key. Especially in this life that you lead, in this day and age, it is very important to focus on your inner selves, because that is where miracles happen. Facing yourself with love and openness of mind, not judging yourself, and breaking through the depictions and images of society by which you have been conditioned. This is where your greatest mission lies, and you radiate that out to others without knowing it.
你最大的力量蕴藏于内在工作中,这个工作有着外在的结果。当你看向周围世界的状况,不要过度执着于你所看到的,因为内在改变是关键。尤其在此生,今天,这个时代,非常重要去专注于内在自我,因为这是奇迹发生的地方。伴随着爱和开放的思想面对自己,而不评判自己,突破你已经习惯的涩会形象。这是你最大的使命所在,你不知不觉地在把它散发给他人
Focus, for a moment, on the judgments you have within yourself about your life, or about being you. Focus on something you do not think is going well in your life and whether you think this is your fault or that of others. There is always a certain pointedness in judgment. Condemnation carries aggression, which can also be directed against yourself. See if you can see in yourself how you do that. And feel how the energy of judgment blocks you. Judgments close the door, which is the opposite of openness and flowing along with your soul.
花点时间,专注于你对自己的生活或自己的评判。专注于你认为并不顺利进行的东西,无论你认为这是你的错还是别人的错。在评判中总是有着一个箭头。谴责携带着攻击,也可以被用于自己。看看你能否在你之内看到你是如何做的。感受评判的能量如何阻碍你。评判关闭大门,反对敞开和与灵魂一起流动
Ask your body, “Where am I blocking myself by judging?” Find out which part of your body reacts to that judgement and is connected to it. Maybe there is a part that feels constricted or contracted because you are shutting yourself off from life because of disappointment and disillusionment. Open that door again! Feel the constricted part of yourself and imagine water flowing toward it, a kind of energetic water that is gentle, and feels warm and pleasant. Feel that the water wants to transport you to a new life, a new consciousness. Feel that you can let go of judgment.
询问你的身体“在哪里我通过评判在阻碍自己?”找到你身体的什么部分在对评判做出反应以及与它连接。也许有着一部分在感到收缩或被约束,因为你关闭了自己,出于失望和幻灭。再次打开那扇门!感受自己收缩的部分,想象水流向它,一种温柔的、感觉起来温暖的、令人愉悦的水。感到那个水想要把你运输到一个新的生活,一个新的意识中。感到你可以放下评判
Give yourself space. Be open to the new that you can not yet grasp with your thinking mind. Be aware that you are in a transformation of your consciousness and that a real transformation always takes you beyond the boundaries of the known. And that means you do not yet know exactly what is going to happen. Try not to look or understand or predict from the old, the known, but be open to the new – a new consciousness. That is the most important thing. The rest, the outward events, will follow by themselves.
给予自己空间。向你的头脑还无法理解的新事物敞开。意识到你处于意识的转变中,一个真正的转变总是会带你超越已知的边界。这意味着你还不知道会发生什么。试着不要去根据旧的/已知的东西期待、理解或预测,而是向新的东西敞开---一个新的意识。这是最重要的。剩下的,外在事件,会紧跟
Thank you so much for your attention. You are never alone. You are connected to a field of kindred spirits, of like-minded souls. You are always being held.
谢谢你的关注。你从未孤独。你与一个志趣相投的灵魂场域相连。你总是被支持着。

原文:https://www.jeshua.net/.../morni.../inner-change-is-the-key/
传导:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-1-15 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:29 , Processed in 0.044647 second(s), 24 queries .