回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-12 13:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【扬升大师EL MORYA】12月9日
《放轻松,深呼吸,放松点!》

Good morning and greetings my dear ones! I am El Morya, Ascended Master, and Chohan of the First Ray of the Divine Will, your family, your beloved brother, and your ally, always.

早上好,问候,亲爱的一们!我是El Morya,扬升大师,神圣意志第一道光的霍汗(Chohan),你的家人,你亲爱的兄长,你的盟友,总是如此

I am here with you today, not as a teacher or as someone that places himself above thee but as your best beloved friend, to share some of the knowing and wisdom accumulated while traveling this earthly rough patch of my soul’s expansion; for this is what this earthly experience that you are having right now is, and that includes past lifetimes that you have taken on this wondrous planet to experience Archangel Gaia.

我今天前来与你同在,不是作为一名老师或高于你的人,而是作为你最好的亲密朋友,来分享我在地球这个粗糙的旅行中所积累的知晓和智慧。因为这正是你此刻在经历的地球体验,这包含过去生世中你在这个奇妙的星球上所拾起的来体验大天使盖亚

You see, in the big scheme of events, this is only a short moment of your entire and eternal existence. So, what I am saying to thee is why not make it a more joyful and pleasant experience?

你看,在事件的大计划中,这只是你整体和永恒存在的一个片刻。所以,我对你说为什么不让它变得更加令人愉悦和高兴?

That doesn’t mean that you become careless or aloof, it doesn’t mean that you do not strive to learn and get the most out of your tough experiences, but what I am saying is that you do not have to make this lifetime so hard to bear, so important and sacrificial, as some of you seem to make it.

这并不意味着你会变得粗心大意或冷漠,这并不意味着你并不努力学习,充分地利用你艰苦的体验,我是在说你不用让此生如此难以忍受,如此重要和牺牲,正如一些人这么认为的

Loosen up dearest ones! Shrug your shoulders and shake the feeling that you somehow have to carry the entire world on them. Take a deep breath and relax! Release that self-importance and smile! Smile and laugh as much as you can! This is a must, even when you do feel like millions are depending on you.

放轻松,亲爱的一们!耸耸肩,抖抖你不知何故要把整个世界扛到肩上的感觉。深呼吸,放松点!释放自负并微笑!尽可能多地欢笑!这是必须,即使你感到数百万人依靠着你

There is pain and hurting, there are some tears and nighttime crying’s, there are scraped knees and wounds that need to be tended to lovingly. There is running, sweating and jumping, and all sorts of adjustments to your physical bodies. But when you detach calmly and sit or walk in silence, you can learn to flow smoothly and quite pleasantly with these changes.

有着痛苦和伤害,有着泪水和夜间哭泣,有着擦伤的膝盖和伤口需要有爱地照料。有着奔跑,流汗和跳跃,各种对于物理身体的调整。但当你平静地超然,做或行走于寂静之中,你会学会平滑地流动,对这些改变感到愉快

It is your resistance and slowing down of the flowing process that gives you trouble. It is your perceived need to control and understand everything that is happening to you and to the ones around you that causes friction.

你的抵抗和对流动进程的减缓给予了你麻烦。你对控制和明白所发生的一切的需求引起了摩擦

Do you believe that you need to know everything upfront? Do you even think that you would be able to understand and place all of the pieces of your multidimensional puzzle in their right places?

你认为你需要预先知道一切吗?你甚至认为你能够理解并把所有多维拼图的碎片放到正确的位置吗?

Dear ones, even if you were given all the details, you would not have the time to comprehend everything. This is how fast everything is proceeding in these intensified and upgraded energies. And it really doesn’t matter, for your purpose is to flow smoothly with the changes and bring as many as you can along with thee.

亲爱的一们,即使你被给予了所有的细节,你也没有时间去领悟一切。这就是一切如何在这些加强和升级的能量中快速进行。这真的不重要,因为你的目标是伴随着改变顺畅地流动,带来尽可能多的改变

You have been told that you are teachers of light, and you have been given so many other names and degrees that contain the word and the energy of pure love within them. And this is the plain truth! Yes, you are teachers of love and light. And this is why so many times you stop in your path, you slow down trying to understand why and how your own universe is working the way it is.

你被告知你是光的教师,你被给予了许多名称和等级,包含纯净之爱能量的。这是鲜明的事实!是的,你是爱与光的教师。所以很多次你在道路上停止,你慢下来去弄明白为什么以及你的宇宙如何运作

And that is because you believe you need to teach others what you have gathered so far. But for the most part, others and their situations and plans are not matched completely with yours, and so they will stop and try to hear and learn from you, but their soul’s nudging is to move further and follow their own divine plan and insight.

这是因为你相信你需要教导他人你迄今为止所聚集的。但在大多数情况下,他人和他们的情况与计划并不与你的完全匹配,所以他们会停下来,试图聆听和向你学习,但他们的灵魂推动是进一步地前进,跟随自身的神圣计划和洞见

So what you are, indeed, is the example of being love and being peace in every situation, but mostly in the chaotic and most stormy times. It is in the peace and trust that you have, not in other deities and gods, but in your own strong and all-knowing god-self that you shine the most when others gather around to feel and see you.

所以你,确实,是每个情况中爱与平和的榜样,但主要是在混乱和激烈的时期。在平和与信任中,而不是其他的神灵中,而是你自己坚强,全知的神之自我中,你最明亮地闪耀,当他人聚到一起感受你,看着你

And even then you do not have to say much to them, you do not have to talk extensively and preach for hours and days, wasting so much of your precious energy that can be used for more growth and for the quiet healing of self and others. For you only have to be love and to point out in a few words to others that they too have the same power and wisdom inside their own hearts, just as you do.

即使你没有太多的话要说,你不需要广泛地交谈,说教好几个小时或几天,浪费你大量宝贵的能量---可以被用来更多地成长,安静的自我和他人疗愈。因为你只需成为爱,在少许的话中向他人指出他们也有着相同的力量和智慧,在他们的心中,就像你一样

It is by this self empowering of everyone that the fears and limitations that they still hold in their consciousness will dissolve completely, and as a result, love will flow unimpeded and with the utmost abundance throughout the Earth.

通过每个人的自我授权,他们在意识中保持的恐惧和局限会完全溶解,作为结果,爱会畅通无阻地流动,伴随着贯穿地球的最大丰盛

I will leave you know with my love, strength and fortitude.

我留给你我的爱,力量和坚韧

Until next time, farewell.

直到下次,再会

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/utielYjGZMvDCzxbDB5sxA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:53 , Processed in 0.083886 second(s), 20 queries .