主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-8 13:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使拉斐尔】你是世界的疗愈师

Greetings, I am Archangel Raphael, Healer of the universe, servant of the Mother, blessed of the One. It is my honor, my joy, to be here with you this day. For yes, I am not a flamboyant speaker such as my sweet sister, Gabrielle, or my brother, Mi-ka-el. But that does not mean I am not just as busy and that I really have just as much to say…but seldom do I push my way to the forefront…and sweet angels of light, neither do you.

问候,我是大天使拉斐尔,宇宙的疗愈师,母亲的仆人,一的祝福。今天能够和你在一起是我的荣幸,喜悦。是的,我不并像我亲爱的妹妹,加百利,或兄长,麦克那样是个艳丽的演说家。但这并不意味着我并不忙,我也有很多话要说...但很少我走到前沿...亲爱的光之天使,你也一样

And that is why I come to this sacred circle, this is why I come to this place of loveholders, to address you, to implore you, to employ you, to seek your assistance, and to give you the conformation of that which you are doing, and doing not merely adequately, but stellar, stupendously, victoriously…for yes, the time of victory is at hand!

所以我来到这个神圣的圈子,所以我来到这个爱持有者的地盘,来和你说话,恳求你,雇佣你,寻求你的协助,给予你你所做之事的构象,不仅仅做得很充分,还是一流的,惊人的,凯旋而归...因为确实,胜利的时刻就在眼前!

But what I wish to speak to you about this day is about the power if intention and the healing of intention. And you smile and you laugh, some of you, and you say, “Is intention not part of the creation formula? Does this bailiwick not belong to Raj, to Sanat Kumara?” And what I say to you, beloveds, is that we all participate…equally, generously, sweetly, softly, and fully…as do you.

但我希望在今天跟你说的是意图的力量和疗愈。你们一些人微笑,你说,“意图不是创造公式的一部分吗?这不属于库玛拉的管辖范围吗?”我对你说,亲爱的,我们都参与其中...同等地,慷慨地,甜蜜地,温和地,充分地...就像你一样

The human race, the Gaians, are the Creator Race. It is yet but another term that you are known by and that is particularly of truth at this time in the evolution and the quantum shift of humanity.

人类,盖亚,是创造者种族。这是另一个你被知晓的术语,这在人类的进化和量子转变的此刻尤其正确

Now, when I say this I do not say that part of those upon the planet are the Creator Race and the rest are lost in space. The collective, each and every being whether they know it or not, sacred children of the Mother, volunteers, implementers, are of the Creator Race. Yes it is true, there is still enormous healing to be done, particularly for those who are embracing…as if there is no tomorrow…the incoherent chaos. They are filled with static electricity and they want to touch and shock everything they see, everybody they meet. But you know with static shock or electricity, after a while it wears off, there is no charge.

现在,当我说这些,我不是在说地球上的人是创造者种族,其他的迷失在太空中。集体,每个存在无论知道与否,都是母亲神圣的孩子,志愿者,实施者,创造者种族。这是真的,依旧有着大量的疗愈要完成,尤其是那些拥抱...好似没有明天...不合逻辑的混乱之人。他们充满了静电,他们想要触摸,电击所见的一切和每个人。但你知道静电冲击或电流,在它放完电之后,就没有力量了。

Why do I wish to address you, my beloved ones? And it matters not whether you are blue or gold or pink, yellow or magenta…you are all healers. That is an inherent quality of each of you who have come at this time of change, because the fulfillment of the Dream of the Mother, the Divine Plan cannot take place, is not taking place, without enormous healing.

为什么我想要和你说话,亲爱的一们?无论你是蓝色,金色,粉红,黄色还是洋红都不重要...你们都是疗愈者。这是你们每个来到改变此刻的人固有的品质,因为母亲梦想的实现,神圣的计划无法不带巨大的疗愈而发生

Now often you tend to think of healing as the fixing or the remediation of this or that wound. When I speak to you of healing this day, particularly in the sphere of intention, I am speaking of a much broader, much deeper level of understanding than simply fixing up a scratched knee, or even a wounded heart.

现在你经常倾向于认为疗愈是修复或补救这个或那个伤口。当我对你述说疗愈,尤其在意图范围内,我是在说更广,更深的理解层面上,而不是简单地修复一个划伤的膝盖或一颗受伤的心

The healing is also the remembering and bringing into determined focus what you intend to do. If there is one area where there is a huge gap in the collective thrust forward, in this final birthing of Nova Earth and New You, it is in this holding, particularly with the Mother’s gifts of expanded clarity, it is in the deep focus of knowing, holding, and operating from clarity of intention.

疗愈还是忆起,把你意图去做的带入坚定的专注。如果集体中的一个领域有着一个巨大的差异,在这个新地球和新的你最终的分娩中,它会被握住,尤其伴随着母亲扩张的明晰这份礼物,它在深度知晓,保持的专注中,从意图的明晰中运作

What does this mean? It means, in both the big picture and the every day actions of what you intent to create, what you intend to express, what you intend to experience…that is the experience of love, the expression of love. If your intentions are not fully aligned with love, then what are you bringing forth?

这什么意思?就是说,在更大的画面和每天你意图创造,意图表达,意图体验的行为中...那是爱的体验,爱的表达。如果你的意图不与爱完全对齐,那么你会带来什么?

So we go back and we start, yes again, at the beginning with intention. And some of you are shaking your head and saying, “Well, I don’t know what my intention is, I don’t know if I have come here to work on a world stage or simply nurture my family.” It is not an either/or, it is all of the above. And if you don’t really know the particulars of what you think of as your soul design, your mission and purpose, what I would like to tell you is let it go, it doesn’t matter. Simply declare, “My intention is to be the love and to accept that I am the love and absolutely nothing else! That I am the embodiment, I took the form to be the embodiment of love of the Mother/Father/One.” And if that isn’t a great enough purpose, then you are sadly in mistaking error.

所以我们回去,我们开始,是的,再一次,在意图的一开始。你们一些人在摇摇头并说,“我不知道我的意图是什么,我不知道我是来在世界舞台上工作还只是滋养我的家人。”这不是一个非此即彼,这是之上的一切。如果你真的不知道你灵魂计划,使命和目标的细节,我想告诉你的是放下它,这不重要。只是宣布,“我的意图是成为爱,接纳我是爱,除此之外没有别的!我是父亲/母亲/一之爱的体现。”如果这样的目标还不够伟大,你犯了个可悲的错误

So, every thing you do, from waking up in the morning to going to bed at night and your dream time, has need to be in clarity of intention. Now I hear you and that is why I have chosen to speak to your hearts this day because you say to me, “Raphael, Raffie, you know I do know my mission and purpose, and I have made my depth of promise to the Mother, and yet somehow I get sidetracked and I find myself grumpy or brief or short or cruel or rude to people. I find myself thinking of them ‘less than’, I find myself thinking of myself as ‘less than’, as incomplete, as a work in progress.

所以,你所做的一切,从早上醒来到上床睡觉,你的梦境,都需要处于意图的明晰。现在我听到了你,所以我选择在今天和你的心说话,因为你对我说,“拉斐尔,你知道我知道自己的使命和目标,我对母亲许下过承诺,但不知怎么的我有点偏离航线,我发现自己脾气暴躁或草率或不足或残忍或没礼貌。我发现自己认为它们是“差劲的”,我发现自己认为自己是“差劲的”,不完整的,是半成品”

So, I come to heal you with my emerald elixir, to fill your heart, your head, your body, your field with my emerald elixir and it is the elixir of love, it is the essence of love, and it is the essence of my being. How this elixir works is it so fills you that it brings you back to the intention of why you are here, yes, but the expression of those intentions in every single beat of your heart. So, as your heart beats, as you look at your world from the elementals, to the Rocky Mountains, to the Swiss Alps, to Victoria Falls, you see only love and you breathe only love, and you speak only love, and you touch with love, and you hold space with love, and you intend for the entire planet to experience only love. And that translates, sweet ones, into every interaction that you have.

所以,我带着我翡翠绿的万能丹前来疗愈你,充满你的心,你的头脑,你的身体,你的领域,它是爱的丹药,爱的本质,我存在的本质。这个丹药如何运作,它会充满你,带你回到为什么来这里的意图吗,是的,但那些意图的表达在你心的每一次跃动中。所以,随着你的心跃动,随着你从元素到洛基山脉,到瑞士阿尔卑斯山,到维多利亚瀑布看向世界,你只看到爱,你只呼吸爱,你只诉说爱,你伴随着爱触摸,你伴随着爱保持空间,你意图全球只体验爱。这会转译,亲爱的一们,到你的每一个交互

And most importantly, because you, sweet one, you are not a work in progress and your intentions are the beginning…and let me tell you it is circular so it is the beginning and the ending. And your intention, the deepest expression of your heart was to come and experience love in form, to be an angel in form experiencing love. And renewing love, yes, but love is also self-generating and self-renewing, so the more you are steeped in the love, the more there is and it is all you can see and experience.

最重要地,因为你,亲爱的,你不是半成品,你的意图是起点...让我告诉你这是一个圆圈,因此它是开始和结束。你的意图,你心最深的表达是前来体验形态中的爱,成为形态中的天使来体验爱。更新爱,是的,但爱也是自我生成的,自我更新的,所以你越多地步入爱,会有越多地爱,它会是你所见和体验的一切

No, it is not being in denial, it is being the most powerful healer on the planet so that when you see someone in that incoherent chaos, when you see the mur·der and mayhem, as healer you apply the poultice of love because if you apply irritability or anger or fear, then that is what you are creating.

不,它没有被否认,它是地球上最强大的疗愈师,所以当你看到有人处于不合逻辑的混乱,当你看到谋·杀和重伤,作为疗愈师,应用爱的药膏,因为如果你易怒或愤怒或恐惧,那么这就是你在创造的

Your intentions determine the outcome of the plan. Oh yes, there is stillpoint and there is the related actions but if you do not know your starting point, in the biggest and the tiniest meaning of the word, then you are lost, you are adrift, you are unclear…and sweet angels of light, you are none of those things!

你的意图决定计划的结果。是的,有着静止点,有着相关的行动,但如果你不知道你的起始点,在世上最大和最小的含义中,你就是迷失的,漂浮着,你未清理...亲爱的光之天使,你都不是这些东西!

So, I give you my emerald elixir and I fill you. And I give you my golden cup that you may sip this elixir from it whenever you feel the need for love, the need for healing, the need for fortification.

所以,我给予你我翡翠绿的丹药,我充满你。我给予你我的金杯,你可以用它吸取这个丹药,当你感到需要爱,需要疗愈和强化

I am with you. Go with my love. Farewell.

我与你在一起。伴随着我的爱前进。再会

通灵:Linda Dillon
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FnRBaBjXYTjqkqYxaHtXLQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:25 , Processed in 0.034839 second(s), 24 queries .