回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-22 12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
精灵王国【 自我完善的蓝图】
2017-10-20

The energy coming forth to greet you now is the unitedconsciousness of the Fairy Kingdom. We bring to you our joy, the innocenceof the Creator, the essence of creation, the magical love and the Creatoressence. We delight in being in your presence and wish to be of service to youin a unique and awakening way. Let our energy vibrate around your being, youwill notice the quick and high frequency we hold which is married with theessence of the Goddess Mother Earth. We appear often as multi-coloured light,sometimes small and sometimes large.
TheFairy Kingdom acts as a bridge of light between the high vibrations of theinner planes and the beautiful truth of Mother Earth, we embody both sacredenergies. Thus, we are able to support an embodiment and balancing within yourbeing of the inner planes and beauty of all that Mother Earth represents. Wewish to ground you deeply into the magic of Mother Earth and elevate your vibrationexpanding your awareness into the truth of the Creator. A unity and oneness ofthe entire Universe of the Creator will emerge from within your being, it hasalways been present, however it blossoms into your realisation and consciousmind for you to express and experience in your life. In order to achieve abalancing of energies within your being, we, the Fairy Kingdom will work withyou expressing our healing, guidance, wisdom and love to create an innerrelease of all that limits your Self-Realisation. We wish for you to exist as aself-realised being upon the Earth.

现在迎接你们的能量是来自精灵王国的统一意识。我们带给你欢乐,造物主的纯洁,创造的实质,神奇的爱和创造者的本质。我们很高兴能在你的面前,希望能以一种独特的、唤醒的方式为你服务。让我们的能量在你的周围振动,你会注意到我们所拥有的快的速度和高频率,它与女神大地之母的本质结合在一起。我们经常呈现出多色的光,有时小,有时大。在内在层面的高振动和大地母亲的美丽真理之间,精灵王国作为一个光的桥梁,我们既呈现出神圣的能量,我们又能够支持一个化身和你的内在层面上的平衡,并呈现出地球母亲所有的美。我们希望将你深深根植到大地之母的神奇的魔力中,提升你的振动,将你的意识提升到造物主的真理中。造物主整个宇宙的统一和合一将从你的生命中彰显出来,它一直都在,然而它会在你的意识中绽放,在你的生命中呈现出来。为了让你的生命达到能量的平衡,我们,精灵王国将与你一起工作,送出我们的疗愈,引导,智慧和爱,创造出一个内在的,限制你的自我完善的释放。我们希望你作为一个自我完善的存有生活在地球上。

What Does It Mean to Be a Self-Realised Being?
成为一个自我完善的存有意味着什么?

We,the Fairy Kingdom, believe that when you recognise the oneness and unity of theCreator within your thoughts, emotions, body, actions and the way in which youexist within the physical reality, you are a self-realised being. We believethat mastery and ascension are simply other labels for Self- Realisation.

我们,这个精灵王国,相信当你在你的思想、情感、身体、行为以及你在物质现实存在的方式中认识到创造者的合一和统一,你是一个自我完善的存有。我们相信修炼和扬升只是自我完善的另一个标签。

Love,peace, kindness, enlightenment and expansion are the qualities embodied whenyou recognise the unity and oneness of the Creator within your being. Followinga pathway that encourages you to embody any one of these qualities will leadyou to experience unity and oneness with the Creator and all that is theCreator. Essentially all the qualities which are used to describe the Creatorlead you to an experience of your true self and the universe of the Creator.

爱,和平,仁慈,启蒙和扩展,是当你意识到你内在的造物主的统一和合一时,所彰显出来的品质。沿着鼓励你彰显这些品质的道路,将会引导你经验到与造物主的统一与合一,万物皆是造物主。本质上,所有造物主的特质都引导你去体验你的真实的自我和造物主的宇宙。

Self-Realisationis an awareness and recognition of the beauty of the Creator within your being.With recognition comes expression and being of service, experiencing theCreator fully within your reality as well as supporting those who are ready toachieve the same. It is about familiarising yourself with the oneness and unityof the Creator within your being, recognising the many forms and expressionsthis energy takes within your being, how it guides you and inspires you.

自我完善是一种你内在的造物主之美的知晓和认可。随着在服务中呈现的认知,在你的现实中会充分体验到造物主,并支持那些准备实现同样目标的人。它是关于如何让你自己在你的存在中与造物主合一和统一,认识到这些能量在你的存在中所体现的多种形式和表达,并引导你和激励你的。

Yourself-realised aspect and awareness already exists within your being as a fullyformed part of yourself. It is a Blueprint which is created by your soul andprotected by your soul. This Blueprint is akin to an energy and consciousnesssource, it is a vibrant expression and embodiment of your truth and the truthof the Creator. Your Self-Realisation Blueprint is unique to you and influencesthe pathways you take upon the Earth when fully activated and embodied. Withfocus on accessing, merging with and understanding your Self RealisationBlueprint your life will become smoother and easier to navigate, being divinelyguided.

你的自我完善和意识已经存在于你作为一个完整的自我的一部分中。这是一个由你的灵魂创造的蓝图,并被你的灵魂所保护。这个蓝图类似于一个能量和意识来源,它是一个充满活力的表达,是真实的你和创造者真相的化身。你的自我完善蓝图对你来说是独一无二的,当完全激活和呈现的时候,它会影响你在地球的道路。专注于连结、融合和理解你的自我完善蓝图,你的生活将被神引导,变得更加顺畅和容易。

Why Isn’t the Self RealisationBlueprint Already Activated?
为什么自我完善的蓝图没有被激活?

YourSelf Realisation Blueprint is already present and activated within your being,it emanates into your entire being from your soul, however it may not beembodied within the cells of your physical body, your emotions and thoughts. Areason that you may not already be experiencing your full Self-Realisation isthat limiting energies, thoughts and feelings are distracting you from seeingthe truth of the Creator within your being. The process of accessing andexperiencing your Self-Realisation Blueprint is actually a journey of realisingyourself; the essence of the Creator within you. It is akin to clearing layersof dust to reveal the gold that was always hidden beneath. If you are notprepared to clear away the dust or limiting energies you are holding onto, thenyou will not even be aware of the presence of the gold beneath. When we theFairy Kingdom speak of activating your Self Realisation Blueprint we wish tojump start your awareness and focus your attention to recognise the unity ofthe Creator that has been ever present.

你的自我完善蓝图已经存在并在你的生命中被激活,它从你的灵魂进入你的整个生命,然而它可能没有显现在你身体细胞,你的情感和思想里。你可能还没有经验完全的自我完善的一个原因是受限的能量、思想和感受,这些会分散你的注意力,让你看不到你内在造物主的真相。连结和体验你的自我完善的蓝图的过程实际上是一个完善自我的旅程,连结你内在的造物主的本质。它就像清理一层层的尘土,以揭示隐藏在地下的金子。当我们的精灵王国谈到激活你的自我完善蓝图时,我们希望开启你的意识,并将你的注意力集中到知晓永远存在的造物主的统一上。

Yourascension process is a development of revealing the Creator within you. Youwill have noticed as you heal, release old baggage, forgive, access memoriesfrom your present life and past lifetimes so you become clearer about who youare, lighter and brighter; you transform. This is the Self-Realisation process,it describes the journey and the outcome.

你的提升过程是展现你内在创造者的一个进程。当你疗愈,释放旧的包袱,原谅,并从你现在的生命和过去的生命中获得记忆,这样你就能更清楚地知道你是谁,更发光,更明亮;你将蜕变。这是一个自我完善过程,它记录了你的旅程和结局。

Accessing Your Self RealisationBlueprint
造访你的自我完善的蓝图

Firstimagine or contemplate what your Self-Realisation Blueprint would look like.Would it be represented by a colour, symbol or a vision of yourself asenlightened? We, the Fairy Kingdom, invite you to create an image in your mindor a feeling that represents to you your Self-Realisation Blueprint.

首先想象或思考一下你的自我完善的蓝图会是什么样子。它是一种颜色、符号或你自己想象的美景?我们,精灵王国,邀请你在你的头脑中创造一个影像或者一种代表你自我完善的蓝图的感觉。

Thenimagine that the image or feeling that you have created to represent yourSelf-Realisation Blueprint is within your being. You may place the Blueprint inyour heart, above your head in your soul star chakra or in area of your beingor body that feels appropriate.

然后想象一下,你所创造的影像或感觉,它代表你的自我完善蓝图,就在你的内心。你可以将蓝图放置在你的心中,在你的灵魂之星脉轮或在你的身体上让你感到合适的区域内。

Sayout loud, ‘I call forth the Fairy Kingdom, please surround me and shower me inyour light, love, consciousness and blessings. I allow your energy to flowdeeply into my entire being. I receive your divine intervention and assistancewith an open heart. Please integrate with my being and align all aspects of mybeing with my Self-Realisation Blueprint. Please especially align my mind,emotions and physical body with my Self-Realisation Blueprint.’

大声地说:“我召唤精灵王国,请围绕我,让我沐浴在你们的光,爱,意识和祝福里。我允许你们的能量流进我全部的生命体。我以开放的心,接受你们的神圣的介入和帮助。请与我的生命体结合,并将我所有面向与我的自我完善蓝图对齐。请特别将我的心智体、情绪体和身体与我的自我完善蓝的图校准。”

Takeas long as you feel is appropriate to experience this process.

跟着你的感觉体验这个过程。

‘FairyKingdom, please support me in experiencing the energy, divine inspiration andlove of my Self -Realisation Blueprint. Let me access the essence of mySelf-Realisation Blueprint which is the unity and oneness of the Creator. Helpme to experience the unity and oneness of the Creator within my being on adeeper level than ever before, feeling these sacred qualities creatingbeautiful shifts and transformations of awakening within my being. FairyKingdom, please work with me to aid the manifestation of my intention now.Thank you.’
Stay in the energies for as long as you feel is appropriate.

“精灵王国,请支持我体验自我完善蓝图的能量、神性的灵感和爱。让我知晓我的自我完善蓝图的本质,它是创造者的统一和合一。在我的生命中更深的层面上,帮助我体验到造物者的统一和合一,感受这些神圣的品质,创造出我内在觉醒的美丽蜕变和转变。精灵王国,现在请和我一起,帮助我呈现出我的意图。谢谢你。”

只要你觉得合适,就呆在这能量里。

Embodiment and Balancing of theInner Planes and Mother Earth Within Your Being
在你生命的内在层面与地球母亲呈现出平衡

Sayout loud, ‘I invite the Fairy Kingdom to surround my being, I open myself toreceive the Fairy Kingdom. I ask that the Fairy Kingdom’s consciousness issynthesised with my being so I experience an imprint of the Fairy Kingdomconsciousness. The purpose of this synthesis is to imprint the balance of theinner planes and Mother Earth, that the Fairy Kingdom experience, into mybeing. Thus, my own energies will be healed, activated and aligned in harmony,peace and balance with the inner planes and Mother Earth. Fairy Kingdom,support me in embodying the essence and truth of the inner planes and MotherEarth. Let this create a beautiful shift within my being drawing my attentionto the oneness of the Creator within me. Fairy Kingdom please achieve all thatis necessary now. Thank you.’

大声地说:“我邀请精灵王国围绕我的生命体,我敞开我自己去接受精灵王国。我请求精灵王国的意识与我的生命体融合在一起,因而我经验了精灵王国意识的印记。目的是为了将内在层面和地球母亲的平衡铭印在我的生命中,让精灵王国的经验进入我的生命体中,因此,我自己的能量将会被疗愈,被激活并在内在层面与地球母亲校准,进入和谐,平和与平衡。精灵王国,支持我呈现内在层面的本质和真实。在我的生命中创造一个美丽的转变,把我的注意力集中到与内在的造物主的合一。精灵王国请现在实现所有的愿望。谢谢你。”

Withshimmering blessings and love,

带着祝福与爱的光芒

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/A4yezuyqfvSomemjCSfMfA

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:18 , Processed in 0.039581 second(s), 25 queries .