回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-22 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
奥克亨那坦 20171020
前进的道路

Sitting in the Sacred I AM Presence with Heru my Beloved Main Guide With Akhenaten and the rest of my Spirit Guide Team. I have the following message coming forth.

和我亲爱的主要指导荷鲁斯,奥克亨那坦(古埃及法老)以及其他的精神指导团队安坐于神圣的我是存在中

Greetings Dear Ones,

问候,亲爱的一们

I come forth with great joy to connect with you all this day…

我带着巨大的喜悦前来和你们连接...

Anchoring the blessings of Love and Peace that we bring forth from the Golden Age of Egypt and many other Pantheons across the Root Races that we remember fondly.

锚定我们从埃及和许多其他万神殿(横跨我们思念万分的根源种族Root Races)带来的爱与平和的祝福

The days of old are like the days of today – we face many of a challenge. Through these challenges we learn and we grow in grace and wisdom.

过去的日子就像今天的日子---我们面对着许多的挑战。通过这些挑战,我们在优雅和智慧中学习与成长

It is about the evolvement of the Soul.

这是关于灵魂的进化

For the lessons that you learn and learn well are recorded in the books of your lives.

因为你学习的课程和学的很好的被记录在你生活的书本中

The Earth is embarking at this time a great transition. This transition happens when we are coming to a closure of a Life Cycle and starting a new.

此刻地球正在经历一个巨大的转变。当我们到达一个生命周期的完结并开始一个新的,这个转变发生

I have come through my beloved this day to bring forth a message of change, a message of new beginnings, a message to move your forward to the new paradigm of light and understanding.

亲爱的,我今天前来带来了一则改变的信息,新开始的信息,让你进入光与理解的新范式的信息

For there is much work still outstanding upon your Earth. We work very closely with the governments at this time to plant those seeds of thought and wisdom. We do what we can to overshadow those whom are in leadership to ensure that there is democracy and peace and understanding. We cannot however override free will.

因为依旧有着大量的工作需要去做。我们此刻和正府紧密合作来播种这些想法和智慧的种子。我们尽力黯淡那些处于领导位置的人来确保民·主,和平与理解。但我们还是不能不顾自由意志

The working of leadership of land and country is never an easy task, this I know from many of my lifetimes past. We make decisions that we think best for the country, and these decisions are never easy.

国家领·袖的工作从未是一项简单的任务,我从许多过去的生世中得知。我们决定我们认为什么对国家来说是最好的,这些决定从未是简单的

So dear ones you have been called to lead. As Lightworkers you have been called to lead and to bring the children home. To anchor the Light of Love Compassion Healing and of Peace.

所以,亲爱的一们,你被呼唤去领导。作为光之工作者,你被呼唤去领导,带孩子们回家。锚定爱与光富有同情心的疗愈与平和

Connect with your Hearts and connect with your Home within the Cosmos and allow this energy of love light and understanding to anchor your very being. Be you in this now – know who you are and what you have been called to the Earth to do.

与你的心连接,与你宇宙中的家连接,让这个爱与光和理解的能量锚定你的存在。在这个当下成为自己---知晓你的所是,你被呼唤来地球要做的

Gaia is rising once more preparing the way for the New Golden Age bringing forth Heaven on Earth.

盖亚再次升起为新的黄金时代所带来的人间天堂准备道路

New Energies are being anchored here in this now upon Gaia as we are opening the gates to the omniversal energy to be anchored once more.

新的能量已被锚定于盖亚之上,随着我们打开门让宇宙的能量再次被锚定

Activations and Lightcodes are being renewed and restored and upgraded.

激活和光之代码被更新,恢复和升级

The Rays of the Sun and the Solar Energy have been intense in recent weeks and there have been significant planetary alignments.

太阳的光线和能量在最近的几周一直很强烈,有着重大的行星对齐

The Christed Light has now been amplified. There are shifts now taking place within the grids upon your earth. This will have created some disruptions to the planet.

基督之光已被放大。地球网格中有着转变在发生。这会在地球上创造一些毁坏

The Trinity of Lords Shield of Light has now been activated The Divine Light coming forth from Lord Michael, Lord Melchizedek, and Lord Metatron is now anchoring down upon every planet and star nation and to the Hearts of you all through your own Divine Blueprint.

主的光之护盾三位一体已被激活,来自大天使麦克,麦基洗德,梅塔特隆的神圣之光正锚定于每个星球和星星国度,通过你神圣的蓝图锚定于你的心

Many of you that have attained the level of crystalline body and diamond code activation will be fast shifting forward into achieving fullAvatarship. In this you will be fully working with humanity consciousness and working multidimensionally actively healing the planet.

你们许多达到水晶身体和钻石代码激活水平的人会快速转变到达全面的神祇Avatarship。在这之中你会完全和人类的意识共事,多维度地疗愈地球

This is what is needed in this now to fully anchor beautiful God Energy to the hearts of you all.

这是现在的所需来把美丽的神之能量锚定于你们的心

It is a time now to surrender, not to be of fear, for the changes ahead are the ones that are needed for your path of enlightenment.

是时候去臣服,而不是恐惧,因为前方的改变是你启蒙道路所需的

Be on the paths of Divine Enlightenment. For this is the way forth. The Halls of Amenti have activated once more… many Lightworkers are being activated to this energy in this now, many connecting with their Akashic Records.

处于神圣启蒙的道路。因为这是前进的道路。阿曼提大厅再次被激活...许多光之工作者被此刻的能量激活,许多和他们的阿卡西记录连接

In the times of change comes forth challenge, take strength.

在改变的时期,挑战涌现,需要力量

The Earth has seen many challenges and out of great challenge comes forth a multitude of Love and understanding.

地球见证了许多的挑战,出于巨大的挑战出现了大量的爱和理解

A wave of love and compassion, of healing and of peace, and more importantly – union.

一个爱与同情,疗愈和平和,更重要地---统一波浪

For the wave coming forth is of Union. The bringing together of all that are working in the Light for the collective in this now shining the Lights collectively radiates forth the Rays of The Sun.

因为波浪带来了统一。把一切在光中工作的带到一起,为集体闪耀来自太阳的光

I say now to you all dear ones may the Priesthood of the Order come forth now and do the work of the Divine Plan. For now is the time to come forth and work your love and healing to your Earth like in the days of Lemuria and of Atlantis and of Egypt.

亲爱的一们,我现在对你们说,愿秩序的祭司现在出现,进行神圣计划的工作。因为现在是时候出现,像在利穆里亚和亚特兰蒂斯以及埃及时期那样奉献你的爱和疗愈给地球

Be of pure hearts, of love and of understanding. Be you.

成为纯净的心,爱和理解。成为自己

I AM Akhenaten and I speak through Elaine this day.

我是奥克亨那坦,今天通过Elaine说话

通灵:Elaine DeGiorgio
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/AIuSQYTfFRbtZg_hxbFLFg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:49 , Processed in 0.039832 second(s), 24 queries .