主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-10 10:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【佛陀】重新编码的时刻

With pure Planetary Level consciousness, I, Lord Buddha, come forth to greet you. I am the overseer of the Planetary Level and a guardian of the light of the Creator. It is my purpose to oversee the spiritual evolution of all within the Planetary level and deliver all that is the Creator to you. Every shift in ascension flows from higher dimensions through my being to you and all of humanity. Today I share with you the light, messages and divine will of the Creator as they divinely flow through my being. Please be open to receive, and I will fill you with a pure white light of great wisdom and empowerment.

伴随着纯净的行星层面的意识,我,佛陀,前来问候。我是行星层面的监工,造物主光的守护者。我的目的就是监督行星层面中一切的精神进化,把一切万有造物主交付给你。每个扬升中的转变从更高维度通过我的存在流向你和所有人。今天我前来分享造物主的光,信息和神圣的意志,随着它们神圣地流经我的存在。请敞开接收,我会用纯净的伟大的智慧和授权白光填满你的存在

Contemplating Time

沉思的时间

I am divinely guided to communicate with you about time. Time is a natural part of your reality upon the Earth; it encourages you to create structure in your life, to distinguish between days that you have already experienced and days you have yet to experience. Time creates a seemingly linear movement to your life which helps you comprehend your role, purpose and presence in the world. If the process of following a clock and calendar was erased from the world, you might feel relieved for a while, feeling that you had finally grasped your freedom. Due to being previously dependant on time, you may find yourself lost. Days would continue because of the cycles of the sun. However, the illusion of your current reality being your only reality would fall away. As if a veil is removed, you would be able to see, sense and acknowledge all of your lifetimes at once. Not only would you be aware of every lifetime you have experienced on the Earth and inner planes, you would experience every moment of every lifetime simultaneously. Contemplate for a moment what this would feel like.

我被神圣指引来和你谈论时间。时间是你地球现实自然的一部分。它鼓励你在生活中创造构造,区分你已经体验的日子和还未体验的日子。时间创造了一个看似线性的运动,会帮助你理解你在世上的角色和目的以及存在。如果跟随一个时钟和日历的进程从世上抹去,你可能会觉得松了一口气,感到你终于得到了自由。由于之前依赖于时间,你可能会发现自己迷失。日子会继续,因为太阳的周期。但,你当前现实的幻象,作为你唯一的现实会消失。就像一个面纱被移除,你会看到,感到,认识到你所有的生世,一次性地。你不仅会意识到你在地球上和内部平面的每一个生世,你会同时地体验每个生世的每个时刻。沉思片刻这会是什么感受

Your consciousness and awareness would be everywhere and in everything. You would be expansive and omnipresent. No longer would you be focused upon one reality with the goals and lessons of that lifetime. You would be learning and growing through multiple lives, realities and experiences. With this in mind recognise how blessed you are that you only have to move through one reality and have the space to give the aspect of yourself that you are now complete attention. Time can be limiting; it can also be a blessing, creating a space for accelerated growth and empowerment. Even within the limits of time, the challenges of other lifetimes are transferred into your current reality; sometimes this is the only way that healing can take place.

你的意识会无处不在,在一切之中。你会是广阔的,包罗万象的。你不会再伴随着一个生世中的目标和课程专注于一个现实。你会通过多重的生世,现实和体验学习与成长。认识到你是多么地幸运,你只需通过一个现实,有着空间给予你的面向完全的关注。时间可以是局限的;它也可以是一个祝福,创造加速成长和授权的空间。即使在时间的局限中,其他生世的挑战可以转移到你当前的现实;有时候这是唯一疗愈可以发生的方式。

While time is valued by your soul as a limitation that brings forth focus, the ultimate goal of your soul is to move to an awareness that is beyond time. Where there are no limitations between lifetimes, only the experience of simultaneous living. This is essential because it allows you to move into a space of oneness. By observing and experiencing all of your lifetimes and existences simultaneously, you are expanding yourself to once more become and recognise that each is a part of and aspect of your being. When you accept and integrate with all aspects of your whole, you create the oneness that you are. Essentially you move beyond being many aspects with many realities, ascending into a newly recognised form of yourself, where you are no longer many beings. Instead, you are one whole source of light and consciousness, remembering and recognising yourself as being one with the Creator.

虽然时间被你的灵魂重视,作为带来专注的局限,你灵魂的最终目标就是进入超越时间的意识。生世之间没有局限,只有同时性生活的体验。这是至关重要的,因为这让你进入一个合一的空间。通过观察和体验你所有的生世与存在,同时地,你再次扩张自己,更多地意识到和认识到每一个都是你存在的面向和一部分。当你接纳和整合你整体的所有面向,你创造了你所是的一。基本上你超越了许多现实的许多面向,扬升到新认识的自己,你不再是许多的存在。而是,你是光与意识的一个完整源头,忆起和认识到自己与源头是一体的

The Purpose of Re-coding Time Within You

你内在重新编码的时刻的目的

I, Lord Buddha, am reminding you of this information now as I am guided to support you in experiencing an activation within your being. This activation is connected to releasing the limitations of time by re-coding with light the presence of time within your mind, body and being. Time is only a belief and yet everything that is in manifestation is energy and consciousness. Therefore, time although only a concept exists as energy and consciousness within your being, or has created a particular vibration within your being that aids its continued creation in your reality. I, Lord Buddha wish to re-code time within your being to support a greater experience of the wholeness and oneness of your being. This process may also allow you to glimpse other lifetimes which will bring understanding and healing to those lifetimes and your current existence. A new awareness of being as one with everything that has been created and that is the Creator will dawn. You may even feel, even if only for a few moments, that you are at peace with everything and are everything. This allows judgment to fall away; you cannot judge yourself unless you wish to cause yourself pain and hurt. Expansion into your truth will take place. While you will still participate in the presence and concept of time on the Earth, you may find you are able to see beyond the illusion of time when needed, communicate with other aspects of the Creator without boundaries and observe the greater picture of all.

我,佛陀,提醒你这则信息,随着我被指引来支持你体验存在中的一个激活。这个激活与释放时间的局限有关,通过伴随着光重新编码头脑,身体,存在中的时间。时间只是一个信仰,而显化的一切都是能量和意识。因此,时间虽然只是一个概念,作为你存在中的能量和意识存在,或者在你存在中创造了一个特定的振动,在你的现实中添加了它持续的创造。我,佛陀,希望重新编码你存在中的时间,来支持你存在更大的完整与合一体验。这个进程还会让你一瞥其他的生世,会把理解和疗愈带给那些生世和你当前的存在。一个与一切合一的意识被创造,这就是造物主降临。你甚至会感到,哪怕只有几分钟,你与一切处于平和,你就是一切。这让评判消失;你不会评判自己,除非你希望导致自己痛苦和受伤。扩张到你的真理会发生。同时你依旧会参与地球上的存在和时间概念,你会发现自己可以看穿时间的幻象,当被需要,与造物主其他的面向交流,没有边界地,观察到更大的画面

Re-coding of Time Activation

时间的重新编码激活

‘Dear Lord Buddha, please transport me to your Planetary Level Ashram to fully experience, accept and embody the re-cording of time activation within my being. May I experience a greater perception of my expanded consciousness, oneness with all and the wholeness of the Creator. Help me to see time anew, with an evolved understanding that allows me to see beyond the limitations and illusions of time, recognising myself in all my aspects. Let me also value and be grateful for the limitations and boundaries of time, which allows me to focus my energy on one aspect of my being, experiencing a deep intimacy with myself as the Creator. I know it is not appropriate for me to let go completely of time. Instead, I move through the illusions of time seeing the truth of the Creator with ease and grace. I now fully accept the new codes of light concerning time into my being allowing a re-coding of my being to take place and a divinely guided activation of light and enlightenment. In gratitude, always.’

亲爱的佛陀,请把我传送到你行星层面的修行场所来完全地体验,接纳和体现时间的重新编码在我存在中激活。
愿我可以体验对我扩张的意识,与一切的合一,造物主的完整一个更大的感知。
帮助我重新看待时间,伴随着演变的理解,让我看穿时间的局限和幻象,在我所有的面向中认识自己。
让我重视和感激时间的局限和边界,它允许了我把能量专注于我存在的一个面向,体验了一个关乎我的深度亲密。
我知道完全放下时间对我来说不恰当。恰恰相反,我会通过时间的幻象,伴随着轻盈与优雅看到造物主的真理。
现在我完全接收光的新编码,关于时间的,进入我的存在,允许我存在的重新编码可以发生以及一个神圣指引的光与启蒙的激活。
在感激中,总是如此”

The re-coding of time within your being will take place with the support of myself, Lord Buddha, and the Twelve Buddhas present within my Planetary Ashram. When you visit the Planetary Ashram, you will be asked to lie down. Many clear and white energetic crystals of all shapes and sizes will be placed purposefully upon your body to connect with energy receivers in your body and auric field. We, Lord Buddha and the Twelve Buddhas will then send to you the energy transmission we have received from the Creator which holds the codes to awaken a new perception of time within your being. The codes will travel and anchor into your being through us as we direct the energy into the crystals placed upon your body. The crystals will assist all aspects of your body and being in absorbing the light and codes with ease and perfection. They will do so by opening up your energy points in your being and oscillating your cells to align with the new vibrations anchoring into your being. The old programs connected to your perception of time will then be released as your cells oscillate with a new frequency. We will then surround you in pure love which will seep into your being to support you as areas of your being activate creating beautiful transformations within the way you perceive yourself, the world and your other lifetimes. It is important to remain within our light for as long as feels appropriate and necessary so that the re-coding of time can take place fully within your being.

你存在中时间的重新编码会伴随着我,佛陀,以及我行星修行场所中的十二尊佛的支持发生。当你访问行星的修行场所,你会被请求躺下。许多清澈和白色的,各种形状和大小的能量水晶会被放置到你的身体上来与你身体和光环中的能量接收器连接。我们,佛陀和十二尊佛会发送你我们从造物主收到的能量,它持有着唤醒新的时间觉知的代码。代码会通过我们旅行并锚定于你的存在,随着我们把能量指引到你身上的水晶。水晶会协助你身体的所有面向伴随着轻盈和完美吸收光与代码。它们会这么做,通过开启你存在中的能量点,振荡你的细胞来与锚定于你存在的新振动对齐。与你时间的感知相连的旧编程会被释放,随着你的细胞伴随着新的频率振荡。我们会在纯粹的爱中包围你,这个爱会渗入你的存在支持你,随着你存在的区域被激活来创造美丽的转变,在你感知自己,世界和其他生世的方式中。很重要尽可能长时间地处于我们的光中,只要感觉适当和必要,这样时间的重新编码可以完全在你存在中展开

After the Activation

在激活后

When you feel the process is complete, you can simply ask us to ground you appropriately into the Earth and your current earthly reality. We will do so aligning the transformation taken place within your being to your physical body and reality. This activation only needs to be experienced once, although if you feel guided, please experience it as many times as you wish. In the days that follow the activation take time to be in peace and stillness. Meditate in silence focusing on the peace and expansion within your being. In doing so, you will further activate the codes placed within your being allowing an awareness of yourself beyond time to dawn within you. It could be that you see, sense or acknowledge yourself beyond the limitations of time, recognising the many aspects of your being and the wholeness that you are, even if it is only a glimpse. It will empower the codes of light placed within your being and allow a continuous activation and transformation within your perception of time, your reality and existence.

当你感到进程完结,你可以请求我们适当地将你稳固于地球以及你当前的尘世现实。我们将你存在中发生的转变和你的物理身体与现实对齐。这个激活只需体验一次,如果你感到被指引,请随意体验它。在激活后的日子里,花时间处于平和与寂静。在寂静中冥想,专注于存在中的平和与扩张。这么做,你会进一步地激活存在中的代码,让你超越时间的意识降临。这可以是你看到,感到或认识到自己超越时间的局限,认识到你存在的许多面向,你所是的完整,即使只是一瞥。这会授权存在中的光之代码,允许一个持续的激活和转变,在你的时间感知,现实和存在中

This is the beginning of a journey of you discovering yourself beyond that which you currently recognise yourself to be.

这是你发现自己超越你当前所认识的自己的旅程的开始

通灵:Natalie Glasson
翻译:Nick Chan  https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WUAdp5o3P_Ispr4TI_188A

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:06 , Processed in 0.033251 second(s), 25 queries .