主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-18 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【观音】准备好,改变就要到来

Guan Yin says, dear heart, I am Guan Yin. I come with important news. Divine has decreed that all the light workers on the planet, are called to be on alert. All of you who are designated to come at this time to help Gaia and humanity. You are needed at this moment. Listen to Divine’s call, getting ready for the big changes. Changes are coming.You need to be on alert, get yourself ready one way or the other. We need you to be ready, and you need to be ready too, for your own sake.That is the message today. It is urgent and it is necessary because from my observation, there are some light workers who are still in the struggles, not mentioning getting ready. For those souls who are struggling, I want you to hear me now. The struggle is over. You need to go beyond the struggles. Know all will change, including things you struggle about, and the energies that made you struggle. Yes, changes come in many different ways. Some changes will happen in the area of finance so you don’t have to struggle. Other changes will happen in the political arena so that our light workers will feel more inclined to run for office and take charge of their country. There are also changes in the energies which will end struggles for those who have hard time coping with the current energies. So, upcoming changes will be multifaceted and you will find benefit whatever your situation is, and find it is liberating on a deep level you have ever experienced before. It will be a great experience for our light workers and humanity alike. And it will be indeed well needed and deserved by all of you.

观音:

亲爱的,我是观音。我带来了重要的消息。神圣已经发令,地球上所有的光之工作者,被呼唤保持警惕。所有被指定在此刻前来帮助盖亚和人类的人。此刻你被需要。聆听神圣的呼唤,为巨大的改变准备好。改变正在到来。你需要保持警惕,不管怎样都要做好准备。我们需要你做好准备,为了你自己,你也需要做好准备。这是今天的信息。这很紧急,这是必须的,因为从我的观察,有些光之工作者依旧处于挣扎,更别说准备了。对于那些挣扎的灵魂,我想要你聆听我。挣扎结束了。你需要超越挣扎。知晓一切都会改变,包括你所挣扎的东西,以及让你挣扎的能量。是的,改变在许多不同的方式中到来。一些改变会在金融领域发生,所以你不必挣扎。其他的改变会在政治领域发生,这样我们的光之工作者会感到更多的倾向去竞选,掌管自己的国家。能量也会有改变,会终结难以应付当前能量之人的挣扎。所以,即将到来的改变会是多方面的,你会从你的情况中受益,发现它会是你从未体验过的深度解放。这对我们的光之工作者和相似的人类来说是一个伟大的体验。它确实是你们所需的,值得拥有的

I love you dear heart. I am Guan Yin. In the next few days and weeks, those changes will be implemented by Divine. One by one, those changes will eventually all come to theplanet and humanity. So, stay centered and stay hopeful. Know all of those changes are brought here by you dear heart. And you deserve it. You deserve a better world. After the long hard work, you finally made a better world, better living conditions for thyself and every one else. It is a hard fought victory. And a well deserved reward for all of us. We, the Divine and the company of heaven, are so ready to deliver all these rewards to you, each one of them records the hard work of our light workers and Divine’s genius design. We are satisfied with the result, and we are happy with all of our light workers. Job well done indeed. Besides the upcoming changes, Divine also wants our light workers to know that the struggles are over. Believe it. Enjoy your beautiful journey, beautiful life. Know things have changed. From this point on, all the struggles are done, no more struggles. You need to reset your mindset, and believe it. Know all the struggles served a purpose. But time is due. No more struggles needed. Set yourself free from the struggles. Set yourself free from all the dark days. Know that new days are dawning. The new world has come. And you are ready for it. Your life will change dramatically for the better. You deserve it dear heart. Believe it, and live it. It is your new life, a beautiful life indeed.

我爱你。我是观音。在接下来的几天和几周,那些改变会被神圣实施。一个接一个,那些改变会最终全部到达地球和人类。所以保持居中,保持希望。知晓所有那些改变是被你带来的。你值得拥有。你值得拥有一个更好的世界。经过漫长的努力,你最终创造了一个更好的世界,更好的生活条件。这是一个艰难的胜利。一个我们应得的奖励。我们,神圣以及天堂团队,早就准备好把这些奖励交付于你,每一个奖励都记录着我们光之工作者和神圣的天才计划的辛苦工作。我们对结果很满意,我们对所有的光之工作者很高兴。确实做得很好。除了即将到来的改变,神圣还想要我们的光之工作者知道挣扎结束了。相信。享受你美丽的旅程,美丽的生活。知晓事物已经改变。从这个点,所有的挣扎结束了,不再有挣扎。你需要重置你的心态,相信。知晓所有的挣扎服务着一个目标。但时间到了。不再需要挣扎。让自己自由于挣扎。自由于所有黑暗的日子。知晓新的日子在降临。新的世界在到来。你已经准备好了。你的生活会戏剧性地变得更好。你值得拥有,亲爱的。相信,活出它。这是你的新生活,一个美丽的生活

I am Guan Yin. I love you so very much dear ones. I can’t wait to see the smiling face of yours, and the singing heart of our light workers. Let’s sing together dear heart, you and me, together, we celebrate our hard fought victory. We deserve it. I love you. I am Guan Yin. So it is.

我是观音。我非常地爱你。我等不及看到你脸上的笑容,我们光之工作者歌唱的心。让我们一起歌唱,你和我,我们庆祝我们艰难的胜利。我们值得拥有。我爱你。我是观音

通灵:Linda Li
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/zksg166_H6_7ldqqssug0A

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:30 , Processed in 0.166065 second(s), 25 queries .