主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-11 12:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】一体性

I AM Sananda. Although I did not announce myself to this one, James, I Am here.

我是萨南达。虽然我没有向这位管道通报自己,但我还是来了。

And I Am here as each time to bring you closer and closer to all that you know within your selves; to help you to remember who you are. For this is what this entire process is all about; this entire ascension process.

我前来,每一次都带你更加接近你内在所知的一切;帮助你忆起你的所是。因为这是整个进程的含义。整个扬升进程

The transition that you are moving through is all about remembering. Remembering where you come from and who you are in the process. Remembering that you are the light, you are the oneness, you are the Source within you just as I Am the Source within me. All of us are the Source together.

你所经历的转变都是关于忆起。忆起你来自哪里,在这个进程中你是谁。忆起你是光,你是一,你是内在的源头,就像我是我内在的源头。我们都是源头

There is nothing separate from the Source. Your minds still yet being programmed in many ways pull themselves away from the Source, unknowing most of the time, yet feeling that sense of separation in certain moments where you feel you are not loved; where you feel there is no hope; where you feel there is nothing changing. But yet I tell you as Sananda, as the one who has brought you here, many of you here, I tell you that everything is changing: changing within yourselves and changing outside of yourself. Because as you change within yourself you change everything outside of yourself as well.

没什么与源头分离。你的头脑依旧被编程,在许多方式中被拉离源头,大部分时间处于无知,在某些感到不被爱、感到无望、感到没什么改变的时刻感到分离。但我告诉你,作为萨南达,作为带你前来的人,我告诉你一切都在改变:你内在和外在的改变。因为随着你改变内在,你改变外在的一切

As you change, another one changes next to you. And as that one changes another next to them and so on and so one. And as you begin to spread the light the light spreads to the next one and to the next one and to the next one. And soon all feel the light. All experience the light within them.

随着你改变,旁边的人也会改变。当那个人改变,他旁边的人会改变。随着你开始扩张光,光扩张到旁边的人,再到旁边的人。很快所有人会感到光。所有人会体验内在的光

And even those deepest levels of darkness become illumined by the light. And as they become illumined by the light, if they are not ready for this they have a difficult time with these energies, these energies that you are acclimating to, that you are feeling the changes.

即使那些最深层的黑暗会也被光照亮。当它们被照亮,如果它们没有准备好,它们会难以处理这些能量,你正在适应的这些能量,你在感到改变

You are feeling the consciousness shift that is happening both within you and within the collective consciousness of man. For you are the collective consciousness of man and the collective consciousness of man is you. This is what you have to come to understand: that you are your brother and your sister. And your brother and sister are you as well. You are all in this together, my friends, all of us. No one is at a higher level than anyone else. Please come to understand this as well. Even though I may vibrate at a higher level than you, I may experience at a higher level than you, at this time my consciousness may be at a higher level, I am no better or worse than you in any respect. All of those of my brothers and sisters all the ones that you revere as the Company of Heaven: Archangel Michael, St. Germain, Ashtar, Sanat Kumara, and on and on, Lady Nada certainly, Lady Portia, on and on with all. We all know that although we appear to be in a higher level of consciousness it does not mean that we are. You do not yet remember who you are, who you have been. As those memories come back all of this will begin to make complete sense to you.

你在感到内在和集体意识中的意识转变。因为你就是集体意识,集体意识就是你。这是你前来明白的:你是你的兄弟姐妹。你的兄弟姐妹就是你。你们都是一体的,朋友们,我们所有人。没人比任何人更高等。请明白这一点。尽管我的振动可能比你高一点,我可能在更高振动的层面体验,此刻我的意识可能处于更高的层级,我不比你好也不比你差。我所有的兄弟姐妹就是你敬为天堂团队的人:大天使麦克,圣哲曼,阿斯塔,库玛拉等等,娜达夫人,波西亚夫人等等。虽然我们呈现出处于更高的意识层级,并不意味着我们更高等。你还未忆起你的所是,你曾经的所是。随着那些记忆回来,这一切会开始变得合理

When you begin to look at the idea that there are no accidents and everything is being orchestrated, then you will come to fully understand.

当你开始看向这个理念,没有意外,一切被精心策划,然后你会完全明白

I AM Sananda. I so enjoy these times I can be with you. And as all of us are saying we are all looking forward to times when we can be more personally with you, for you are aware of us as much as we are aware of you.

我是萨南达。我很享受和你在一起的时间。如我们所有人所说,我们都期待能跟你更加贴近的时间,因为你和我们共同意识到彼此

All of my peace and love be with you.

愿我所有的平和与爱和你同在

通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/oWVlS5KI-ls7bUBzgy71pw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:48 , Processed in 0.048704 second(s), 24 queries .