积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-6-25 08:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使圣德芬】 20160623
完全取决于你

It’s up to you!

完全取决于你

Beloved Human,It is entirely up to you and your will to see the light of god and yourself.

亲爱的人子,这完全取决于你和你的意愿去看到神和你自己的光

I am ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON

我是大天使圣德芬

The earth is my home and human beings are my brothers and sisters. Because just like you live today, I used to live as a human amongst you.

地球是我家,人类是我的兄弟姐妹。因为就像你今天这样,我也作为人类活过

I know what it means to live a life in flesh and blood and to overcome a world full of deceptions. I know, and you know; and this is what this message is about.

我知道生活于肉身,克服一个充满欺骗的世界是什么感觉。我知道,你也知道;这则信息就是因此而来

Mankind is taking the last steps in this old world, and some shall leave this world “enlightened”. I am referring to you, because it is your aspiration for understanding, your longing for light and for god, that has lead you here. Mankind is taking the last steps in this world.

人类在走完这个旧世界的最后步伐,一些人会“开明”地离开这个世界。我说的就是你,因为是你对理解,光和神的渴望,带你走到了这里。人类在走完这个世界的最后步伐

?SELFISHNESS” IS NOT A SIN

“自私”不是一个罪

What matters now is that a multitude of humans awaken individually. An awakening that is described as follows:

现在重要的是大量的个体人类觉醒。一个如下所述的觉醒:

Become the servant of yourself and your Self. “Selfishness” is not a sin, but it is the way that leads to unconditional love. Because the moment you have fully recognized yourself, you become divine and human at the same time – you become whole.

成为自己的仆人。“自私”不是一个罪,而是导向无条件之爱的道路。因为当你完全认识自己,你同时成为了神和凡人---你变成完整

Know this: “Working in your own garden” is now of the utmost significance, because the great world revolution takes place in the hearts of the individual human beings.

知晓:“治理自己的花园”现在最为重要,因为伟大的世界革命发生在个体人类的心中

The more people rid themselves of damaging habits and wrong opinions, the deeper humans heal their emotional wounds and discard mental deceptions, the more efficiently this will remove the basis of this “reality on earth” – until it collapses in itself like a house without foundation.Today a very important question poses itself to you humans, for those of you who are in service of transformation: “How can I most efficiently support the transformation as an individual?”

越多的人摆脱有害的习惯和错误的观点,人类就能治疗越深的情绪创伤,抛弃精神欺骗,会更有效地把这些移除“地球上现实”的基础---直到像没有基础的房子崩塌那样。今天一个非常重要的问题显示自身,对于那些服务于转变的人:“我如何能最有效地个人地支持转变?”

The answer to that is simple, yet not easy for many. The answer is: By becoming whole through completing the transformation into a divine being of light, which means that you become fully aware of your origin and your missions.

答案很简单,但对许多人来说不容易。答案是:通过变得完整,通过完成进入神圣光之存有的转变,也就是说完全意识到自己的起源和你的使命

I repeat: Today’s revolution doesn’t need agitators, it happens inside the individual.

我重复:今天的革命并不需要煽动者,它发生在个体内在

Inside every human being who sees through the old world as an illusion and who has let go of the personal attachment to it. That is why it is essential to be “addicted to self-awareness” now, so that you can create an entirely new sense of life beyond doubt.

在内在,每个人都看穿旧世界是一个幻象,并放下对它的依附。所以很重要去“沉浸于自我意识”,这样你就能创造全新的生活感知

Now that human misery is increasing worldwide, it is essential to remove any remaining woes from the core of your soul.

现在这个人类的痛苦在世界范围内增长,很重要去移除来自你灵魂核心的任何残留

In order to be able to give, you need to have something to give – and in order to be effective, you need to be.

为了能够给予,你需要先拥有---为了变得有效,你需要成为

After that everything gets easy, and you can live quite naturally and radiate unconditional love.

之后一切变得容易,你可以自然而然地生活,辐射无条件的爱

THE DIFFICULTY TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY

难以无条件地去爱

Why is unconditional love remarkably difficult for many people? Because it is argued from the point of view of the Ego rather than the consciousness of Self. The Self is composed of “unconditional love”, which is why it is of great importance to attain “self-awareness”.

为什么无条件之爱对许多人来说这么难?因为它从小我的角度在争论,而不是自我意识。自我由“无条件之爱”组成,所以实现“自我意识”非常重要

Today it is specifically essential that you invest your all into

今天很重要去全身心投入

a.) self-healing,

a.) 自我疗愈

b.) self-awareness,

b.)自我意识

c.) self-help, and

c.)自我帮助

d.) self-encounter.

d.) 自我遭遇

In these days when all of humanity appears to be in need, you have to radically turn to yourself and recognize your own needs. The message of today’s time quality is, in essence: Heal yourself and you heal the world!

在这些天,当所有人看似需要帮助,你必须彻底转向自己,认识到自己的需求。今天的信息,本质是:疗愈自己,你就会疗愈世界!

Start right where certain habits are in your way, also watch your opinions, and finally, recognize behavioral patterns that were imposed on you; and lastly, obtain mastery by establishing a close bond with the ascended masters, the archangels, the enlightened beings of light, and with god. That way you can overcome any obstacle and remove any blockade.

从阻碍你的某些习惯开始,同时留意你的观点,最后,认识到强加于你的行为模式;最后,获得精通,通过建立和扬升大师,大天使,开明的光之存有,神亲密的关系。这样你就能克服任何的障碍,消除任何的阻碍

More than ever, beloved human, today – at the end of time and the end of the road for humanity in this world – it is up to you A(L)L-ONE.

亲爱的人子,今天比以往更---在时间的尽头,人类在这个世界道路的尽头---完全取决于你们,作为一体

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF

对自己负责

Don’t get lost in political actions, because neither church nor politics are of any significance to an awakened being.

不要迷失于政治行动中,因为教堂或政治都无法唤醒一个存在

If people no longer took part in votes and avoided the churches and temples of this world, priests and politicians would lose their entitlement and would no longer have any power over those they pretend to be leading spiritually or representing politically.

如果人们不再参与选票,避开世界的教堂或庙宇,牧师和政客会失去他们的权利,不再能够掌控他们假装精神上引领或政治上代表的人

If individuals, each one for themselves and by their own ruling, stopped consuming TV-programs, the power of this matrix would end.

如果个体们,停止使用电视节目,这个矩阵的力量会结束

You can very well imagine what it would mean if a large number of individuals simultaneously decided to do so.

你可以想象这意味着什么,如果大量的个体同时决定这么做

This example demonstrates the personal responsibility of the individual and the nature of self-empowerment. You should be questioning everything that keeps you from such resolute action.

这个例子展示了个体的责任和自我授权的本质。你应该质疑阻止你做出如此坚决行为的一切

That way you gain self-awareness, and only then mankind can take the necessary steps from slavery to freedom. With this message, that puts you in a place of complete responsibility for yourself, I bless you and I tell you: As soon as you have fully attained your true Self, you will see what is, and your life will be complete.

如此你会获得自我意识,只有这样人类才能迈出必要的步伐,从奴役到自由。伴随着这则信息,会让你处于完全对自己负责的境地,我祝福你,我告诉你:一旦你完全获得真实的自己,你会看到所是,你的生命会完整

Many are on the verge of extensive changes and deep realizations, only the last steps to get there are difficult for them …

许多人处于巨大改变和深度领悟的边缘,只是到达那里的最后几步对他们来说很难...

Why? Because the most persistent misapprehensions and the most favorite habits have not yet been scrutinized, and the entirely new view of mankind and of the world has not yet been created. Heaven helps you with that. If you want, we accompany you into the light, and if you ask for it we help you attain your true Self.

为什么?因为最顽固的误解和最喜欢的习惯还未被审查,人类和世界的全新观点还未被创造。天堂会帮助你。如果你想要,我们会陪伴你进入光,如果你请求,我们会帮助你获得真实的自我

If your longing for god is greater than your love for this world … then you have come to the right place.

如果你渴望神,比你对这个世界的爱还要大...你就来对地方了

In order for a journey to be complete, you need to take the last step. Take it. With us. You are never alone.

为了完结旅程,你必须迈出最后的步伐。和我们一起走完。你从未孤单

With endless love,

无尽的爱

ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON

大天使圣德芬

原文:http://lichtweltverlag.at/en/201 ... changel-sandalphon/
通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 603220175241099811/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:39 , Processed in 0.043976 second(s), 25 queries .