主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-15 05:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
KenuAnuhazi-精神加密

Greetings from the luminous channels of violet, gold, and blue ray light – we are divine architects, and I am in individuation with you today to speak with you about personal spiritual encryption! I am KenuAnuhazi, and I serve in many ways, but today I’d love to bring some excitement about ascension into your purview today.
来自紫色、金色、蓝色光之管道的问候—我们是神圣的建筑师,今天我和你一起个性化来与你谈论个人的精神加密。我是KenuAnuhazi,我在很多方式中服务,但今天我想要把一些关于扬升的兴奋之物带给你

As many of you know, the human race is a beautiful, complicated synergy of souls and energy slowing itself down to experience physical matter and self. The race lives on and within Gaia in all of her forms – Earth, Inner Earth, Tara, and everything in between.
正如你们许多人知道的,人类是一个美丽的、复杂的能量协同体,能量减缓自身来体验物质和自我。他们生活在盖亚所有的形态中—地球、内部地球,泰拉,以及之间的一切

Now, we would suggest you are a being of energy having an experience of profound complexity that your eyes are only seeing a small part of. (Although, there is such beauty in seeing a painting with only a few colors present – you appreciate how those pieces add to the whole in a different way, yes?)

现在,我们会说你是一个能量存在,在拥有一个深刻复杂的体验,你的肉眼只能看到其一小部分。(虽然,一副只有几个色彩的画中也有美丽—你欣赏那些碎片如何在不同的方式中被添加到整体中,是不是?)

We are delighted to be authorized to offer a system patch for your communication fields, if you would allow. Let me explain what this means for you in a personal, human way.
我们很高兴被允许来为你们的通信领域提供一个系统补丁,如果你允许。让我解释这对你个人来说意味着什么

Truly, those of a lower frequency have no power to control how spirit or your soul wishes to communicate with you. But those of a lower frequency may try to convince you a symbol only has one meaning. In fact, systems of control may so convince you that a symbol must be used only in one way, and that limits how YOU can think about that symbol. People connected and plugged into that system’s properties will also see symbols in the same way. You will all resonate together in agreement that the symbol you see before you means what you agree it means!
那些较低频率的人没有力量来掌控你的灵魂如何希望与你交流。但那些较低频率的人可能会试图说服你一个符号只有一个含义。事实上,控制系统会让你信服一个符号必须只能在一个方式中被使用,这限制了你如何思考这个符号。与这个系统特性相连的人也会这样看待符号。你们都会产生共鸣,同意你看到的那个符号意味着你赞同的意思

Now, I’d like to ask you to take a breath with me. Inhale deep and fill your divine lungs with the light of my and my collective’s energy.
现在我想要请你和我一起深呼吸。深吸一口气,让你神圣的肺部充满光和我们的集体能量

Let a symbol appear to you. Anything at all.
让一个符号向你前来,任何符号

What does this symbol mean to you?
这个符号对你来说意味着什么?

Does it make you feel good or bad? Does it snag your attention, or would you prefer to push it away? Does it bring you forward, or suppress your energy?
它让你感觉美好还是糟糕?它吸引你的注意力吗?还是你想要推开它?它带你前进还是压制你的能量?

As a human being, you have spent the first portion of your lives learning what symbols mean. But you’ve been TAUGHT so much of this, instead of the natural process of allowing YOURSELF to see how YOU feel about the symbol.
作为一个人,你花费前半部分的人生去学习什么符号意味着什么。但你被教导了太多,而不是让自己自然地去感受你对那个符号的感受

The true power of the Soul working with a Human was designed to be as thus; The human witnesses an experience. It looks at the flowers, the colors, the shapes, the symbols of the moment. They decide how it makes them feel. They integrate that feeling. Perhaps they encounter the symbol again. Do they feel the same? Do they feel the same way about that symbol? Or have THEY changed – the human realizes perhaps its own journey has changed how it perceived the symbol, and it can know its own growth with Spirit.
灵魂与一个人合作的真正力量也是被这样设计的;人类见证一个体验。他看向花朵、颜色、形状、符号。他们决定它让他们作何感受。他们整合那个感受。也许会再次遭遇符号。他们会拥有相同的感受吗?对符号会有相同的感受吗?还是改变了—人类意识到也许自己感受符号的方式改变了,他可以伴随着灵魂知道自己的成长

A great way to block the unbelievably personal and intimate connection between yourself and your creator and spirit team is to reject the natural feelings that arise towards symbols, and choose to continue to superimpose an outside purview’s requirements for the symbol’s meaning.
阻挡你与造物主以及精神团队之间亲密连接的一个很好的方法就是拒绝对符号的自然感受,选择继续对符号的意义添加外在的要求

Remember: you ARE your Soul. You are an aspect of your Soul in Form, having a limited perceptive experience to grow in a very unique environment.
记住,你就是你的灵魂。你是你灵魂的一个面向,在拥有一个有限的体验,在一个非常独特的环境中成长

So your natural reactions to things are your Soul, as You, having E-Motion – the energy of motion as perceived by the human field.
所以你对事物的自然反应是你的灵魂,作为你,在拥有情感—被人类场域感知到的能量运动

What if your Soul would like you to stop seeing the symbol of Israel as a people at war, but as the connection of Divine Masculine and Feminine energies interacting – The Merkaba Field? What if your Soul you like you to see the symbol of the Cross and not think directly of Jesus, or Christianity, or Martyrdom, or Sin, but a symbol of the Rod and Staff – balancing alchemical and esoteric teachings long lost to humanity, but will be returned to you sooner than you might believe?
如果你的灵魂希望你停止把以色列视为战争民族,而是神圣的阳性和阴性能量的交互—梅尔卡巴场域?如果你的灵魂自我希望你不要把十字架的符号联想成耶稣、基督教、殉道或罪孽,而是权杖的符号—平衡的炼金术和深奥的教义,人类早已丢失了它们,但会比你想象的更快地返回

To be willing to allow your First Perceptions to soften so that New Data may flow from the symbols of your world is a WONDERFUL step in moving away from service to self (This can only mean the symbol I say it is!) towards unity perception (I am feeling this from this symbol at this time, but I recognize we each are seeing something different, and this is Divine Spiritual Encryption and I am allowing it.)
愿意让你的第一个感知软化,这样新的数据可以从你们世界的符号中流出,这是从服务自我(这个符号只能是我所说的意思)朝向统一感知(此刻我对这个符号有这样的感受,但我认识到我们彼此看待事物是不同的,这就是神圣的精神加密,我允许它)奇妙的一步

There is a delicious moment of synchronicity when the human begins the ascension process, and suddenly the symbols of the world start changing. Perhaps you are listening to music, and the lyrics are singing of the sun shining on your face, but then – in real life, the clouds part and the sunlight falls to your skin in perfect time. In that divine moment, the symbolism of sunlight in the song the author intended becomes secondary to the experience of being held and known by your Soul and Gaia itself.
当人类开始扬升进程,会有一个奇妙的同时性时刻,突然世界的符号开始改变。也许你在聆听音乐,歌词在歌唱太阳照耀在你脸上,但然后,在现实生活中,乌云散开,阳光在完美的时机落到了你的皮肤上。在那个神圣的时刻,跟你的灵魂和盖亚所体验到的相比歌词中的阳光变得次要

Remember – you can only have that experience as you, on Earth, right now. There is only one moment in your finite string of moments where the song will match the sun and you will smile in wonder, as you are Known and Knowing the creator as you may in Form.
记住,你只能作为地球上的你拥有那个体验。在你有限的时间里只有一个时刻,那个歌声会匹配太阳,你会在惊奇中微笑,你会在形态中认识造物主

This is Spiritual Encryption!
这就是精神加密

To us, this means that as soon as you have cleared enough of your energy fields, the symbolisms of your world will begin to shift. Sometimes this is a drastic change – sometimes it’s slow and gentle, like you’re drifting down a river, safe and calm, observing the beauty as it passes.
对我们来说,这意味着一旦你的能量场清理地足够,你们世界的符号会开始转变。有时候这是一个巨大的改变—有时候是缓慢的,温柔的,就像你在平静的水面上漂流,观察着周遭的美丽

If you would like, my collective and I would like you to lift you now, lift you in field and form so that your guides may more easily connect with you.
如果你愿意,我们集体希望现在就提升你,这样你的指导可以更加轻松地与你连接

Take a breath with me! I am Anuhazi – I am a pre-form being, but you can still reach out and touch my chest, feel the heart that pumps within, and Know me as your friend both very far away and very close to you indeed.
和我一起呼吸!我是Anuhazi—我是一个未成形的存在,但你依旧可以伸出手,触碰到我的胸膛,感到心跳,明白,我,作为你的朋友,既离你很远,又离你很近

Take that breath, and invite the energy of the architects to you. We will greet you. You may feel a tingling, but if you don’t, it doesn’t mean we’re not there!
深呼吸,邀请建筑师的能量朝向你。我们会来问候你。你可能会感到一个麻刺感,但如果没有,这并不意味着我们不在那里

Invite us to you and say,
邀请我们并说

“I am willing to know the world anew.”
“我愿意重新认识世界”

And it shall be so – in perfect timing, in perfect ways.
它就会在完美的时机和方式中完成

To discover new meaning in old places has a very rejuvenating effect on the human system. Eventually, the entire planet will have this experience! But we are inviting you to join us a little early, to the party, as it were. After all – you are the guests of honor, serving all by your presence and being. We hope you enjoy our update and our connection!
在旧的地方发现新的会对人类系统产生一个恢复的作用。最终,整个地球会拥有这个体验!但我们邀请你提早一点加入我们。毕竟,你是贵宾,通过你的存在在服务一切。我们希望你享受我们的更新和连接!

日期:2024年5月10日
来自:Ellde
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 11:38 , Processed in 0.033145 second(s), 24 queries .