主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-30 09:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
弥勒-一个积极的开始

Nothing in life is just sweet and pretty. Life is hard many times, life is a mess, a brutal collition between difficult feelings and more.

生活中没什么是纯粹的甜美和漂亮。生活有时候很难,生活是一个烂摊子,是艰难的情感以及其它事物之间的一个残酷冲突

Life is not only a beautiful smile and only happiness, nor only sunshine and blue skies and where there are no troublesome heartaches.

生活不只是一个美丽的微笑,幸福或阳光和蓝天,没有烦恼的心痛

It is very easy to “buy into the perfect way” of living, as if there would be a perfect life, with only happiness and no famin, no war, no hardships of any kind.

很容易就去相信完美的生活方式,好似会有一个完美的生活,只有幸福,没有饥荒,没有战争,没有任何形式的苦难

The ideal life, what is that?

理想的生活,是什么?

The ideal life: is that a life where you never die? The ideal life: is that when you look young even if you are 90 years old?

理想的生活:你永远不会死?当你90岁的时候看起来还是很年轻?

The perfect life: is that a life where you laugh and have fun all day long?

完美的生活:一整天都能够笑嘻嘻的,都在玩耍?

Well I must say I am sorry to break your magical dream here.

我必须说很抱歉打破你的美梦

Yes you must have your dreams and your visions of course!

是的,你必须拥有自己的梦想和愿景

But. The reality is, you are born into this life, and then you leave.

但事实上,你诞生到此生,然后你离去

And the time in between, – the arrival and the departure -, that is the time you are here. This is your very life, and it can be short or long.

这中间的时间,就是你在这里的时间。这就是你的生活,它可以是短暂的或漫长的

A perfect surface:

一个完美的外表:

Many of you still search for it. It is becoming very common to do surgery to change the surface of your bodies.

你们许多人依旧寻找它。动手术来改变身体的外表变得非常常见

True happiness comes from the inside!

真正的幸福来自内在

No matter if your teeth or nose are crocked or no matter how your body looks like, true happiness resides within your heart.

不管你的牙齿或鼻子是否破损,不管你的身材如何,真正的幸福来自内心

Your body is a micro-cosmos, and a piece of the entire universe because you ARE the universe, a part of it.

你的身体是一个小宇宙,宇宙的一个碎片,因为你就是宇宙,它的一部分

There is no separation!

没有分离

It is ok for example to do surgery of your nose if you can not breathe through it! And the same goes for the entire body, if you really need help to make it function well! I don´t say anything!

如果你无法通过鼻子呼吸,那去动手术是可以的!整个身体也同理,如果你真的需要帮助才能够让它顺畅地运转?我什么都不会说

And you might say it is a choice! And yes, it is!

你可能会说这是一个选择!是的,它是

If you have a bottom, that you think is to small and you want a really big bottom, then you can have it? Just doing the surgery? Oh yes, but God don´t think it is necessary! God thinks your bottom is okay as it is!

如果你认为自己的臀部太小,想要大一点,那么你可以拥有它吗?就做手术?是的,但神并不认为这有必要!神认为你的臀部这样就很好

It is God that is the creator! You are an image of God.

神是创造者!你是它的样子

God says;

神说

What is it that you really are searching for? Changing your bodies can actually be a sorrow in disguise!

你到底在寻找什么?改变你的身体可以是一种悲伤的伪装

It starts with make-up! Showing less and less of yourself, and who you really are? Showing a face that is not yours entirelly?

这始于化妆!越来越少地展示自己,你真正的样子。展示出一张完全不是属于你的脸

Please just be you, exactly as you are, I love you as you are and you don´t need to change to please me, says God!

请只是做自己,我爱你现在这样,你不需要改变来取悦我

But if you are sad, be sad! Don´t hide it!

但如果你悲伤,那就悲伤,不要隐藏它

If you feel sorrow, feel it! Don´t hide your feelings! Don´t hide yourself! Hiding behind a perfect make-up…and not allowing your true feelings to surface? Please take your feelings seriously, because I do! I listen to what you feel, and what you want to express, for I love you!

如果你感到悲伤,感受它,不要隐藏你的感受!不要隐藏自己!隐藏在完美的妆容后面,不让你真正的感受浮现。请认真对待你的感受,因为我是这么做的!我聆听你的感受、你想要表达的,因为我爱你

Some makes money on this, and many times there are painful experiments on animals in laboratories, for cosmetics and more.

一些人靠这个赚钱,很多时候实验室里,在动物身上进行着很多关于化妆品的实验

What wibe does this give? Pain and assault of animals to look different?

这又是为了什么?伤害动物来看起来不一样?

In a culture where hiding your feelings and how you truly look is custom, please be proud of every wrinkle and of every tear you sheed.

在隐藏你的感受以及真实样子是一种习惯的文化中,请为自己的每一条皱纹和眼泪感到自豪

Make-up has been worn by many for thousands of years, both females and males used it! And this need to change, this need to appear different, started a long time ago.

几千年来,许多人都化上了妆,男人以及女人!这个对改变外貌的需求很久前就开始了

I see directly into your heart and for me all this change, is not necessary, but if you think it is important, it is your choice!

我能直接看到你的心,对我来说所有这些改变都是不必要的,但如果你认为它很重要,这是你的选择

Taking a bath. Combing your hair. Brushing your teath. Putting on clean and whole clothes, that you feel is comfortable, this is a positive platform to begin from.

洗个澡,梳梳头发,刷刷牙,穿上干净整洁的衣服,让自己感觉舒适,这是一个积极的开始

Feeling beautiful comes from being at peace within, in your heart!

感到美丽来自内在的平和,你的心

Daily healing rituals, lovely morning rutines, is something I gladly teach you if you are interested, just let me know!

日常的疗愈仪式,有爱的早晨惯例,我会很高兴来教导你,如果你感兴趣,让我知道

I love you, beautiful as you are,

我爱你,如你现在这般美丽

日期:2024年3月27日
来自:Kerstin Eriksson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 08:10 , Processed in 0.029377 second(s), 25 queries .