主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-8 09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-溶解断连

Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. I come forth with love and blessings, joy and peace to be with you in this moment. I bring forth all that I am, the magic, the mystery and the wonderful insights into the Universe of the Creator. I gift these to you so you may remember, within your own being, the truth that you are, the magic that you can bring to the world, the mystery that you can uncover and discover, and the remembrance that is your truth.
问候,亲爱的光之存有们,我是圣哲曼。我伴随着爱、祝福、喜悦、平和来与你在一起。我把我所是的一切,魔力、神秘、奇妙的洞见带入造物主的宇宙。我把这些礼物给予你,这样你可以忆起你之内的真理、你可以带给世界的魔力、你可以发现的神秘,并忆起这是你的真理

Today I wish to speak of disconnection. When we think of disconnection, we think of a lack of connection. You may wonder why there is a need to dissolve a lack of connection.
今天我想要谈谈断开连接。当我们思考断连,我们会想到缺乏连接。你可能想知道为什么需要溶解一个连接的缺乏

In this moment, I invite you to think of someone that you feel disconnected from. Maybe you have felt connected to them before but now, for some reason or another, you feel disconnected. You might also want to think of someone you see or acknowledge in your daily life and you wish there was a connection, however there feels like a lack of connection.
在这个时刻,我邀请你思考你感到断连的人。也许你之前感到过与他们相连,但现在没有这样的感受了,出于某些原因,你感到断连。你可能想要思考一个你可以在日常生活中看到的人,你希望那里有着一个连接,但感觉起来缺乏连接

Even though there is a lack of connection, whether there was a connection before or not, it is important to realize that even a disconnection is an exchange of energy. So we begin to realize that if a disconnection is an exchange of energy, then there are numerous exchanges of energy that are not serving you in your current reality.
即使有着一个连接的缺乏,不管之前是否有连接,很重要去意识到即使断连也是一种能量的交换。所以我们开始意识到如果一个断连是一种能量的交换,那么在你当前的现实中有着无数的能量交换并不服务你

Disconnection is an exchange of energy but it’s an exchange of energy that is somewhat awkward. It feels as if you are maybe giving and not receiving, or you are giving and it’s coming back to you, or maybe you’re not even giving. You feel so disconnected that you have lost that connection with yourself, in that moment, or with that person. This is an important aspect; to recognize whether you are giving energy or whether you are actually disconnecting with yourself while either trying to, or not trying to, connect with another.
断连是一种能量的交换,但它是一种有点尴尬的能量交换。它感觉起来好像你在付出,但没有收到什么,或者你在付出,它返回了你,或者你甚至没有在付出。你感到如此断连,在那个时刻你失去了与自己或那个人的连接。这是一个很重要的面向;在你试图或者没有试图与另一个人连接的时候去认识到你是在付出能量还是真正与自己断连了,

When we speak of dissolving disconnection, we are actually speaking of this disconnection with self while trying to connect with others. It is something that happens often and it can even occur within your relationship with the Creator.
当我们谈论溶解断连,我们是在说这个与自己断连的同时试图与他人连接。这是经常在发生的,它甚至会发生在你与造物主的关系中

Maybe you have tried to manifest something and it did not manifest. Maybe you asked for help from the Creator and no help was given. You have placed your hope and you have extended your energy to the Creator and you feel or you see that there is no response, and so you create an exchange of disconnection. This exchange of disconnection is a disconnection with self. You almost lose connection with a part of yourself as if you banish or you hide away a part of yourself.
也许你尝试显化什么,它没有显化。也许你请求来自造物主的帮助,没有帮助被给予。你已经寄托了你的希望,你把你的能量扩展到了造物主那里,你感到或者你看到没有回应,所以你创造了一个断连的交换。这个断连是与自我的断连。你几乎失去了与自己一部分的连接,好似你驱逐或者隐藏了自己的一部分

Dissolving the disconnection means that you bring back – you welcome back – that part of yourself into your being. You recognise it, you love it and you acknowledge it. In doing so this changes the exchange – the connection – not only with yourself, but with the other, whether it’s one or many.
溶解断连意味着你把那个自我部分带回你的存在。你识别它、你爱它、你认识到它。如此会改变与你自己以及与其他人的交换和连接

You may notice that they are more open and more receiving to you even if they weren’t in the past because, as you change and shift your own disconnection within, you create a new energy wave that extends to them and will impact and transform their own being as well.
你可能注意到他们更加向你敞开和更接纳你,即使他们在过去不是这样,因为,随着你改变和转变自己内在的断连,你创造一个新的能量波,会延伸到他们,会影响和改变他们的存在

I, Saint Germain, am speaking of disconnection with people or with a situation that you would like to…or it would serve you to…be connected. There are some connections that do not serve you and it is appropriate to dissolve those if it is needed.
我正在说的是与你喜欢连接的人或情况(或者服务你的人和情况)断连。也有着并不服务你的连接,去溶解它们是恰当的,如果需要

I wish to first share a practice with you that can be used to create connection whether you wish for those people you are connecting with to be in your reality or not. It is more of a healing connection that allows you to be served, supported and loved. Then you can choose whether you physically wish to engage with that person or that situation.
我想要先和你分享一个练习,可以用来创造连接,不管你是否希望你连接的那些人处于你的现实中。这更多是一个疗愈的连接,会让你被服务、支持和爱。然后你可以选择你在物理上是否希望与那个人或情况接洽

When a connection is made…even if it is a disconnection…when you bump into someone and maybe you argue or you don’t see eye to eye, there is a disconnection made – a connection made that you might say is not harmonious. Everything that you recognize or acknowledge in your reality and the inner planes has a connection, whether it is a positive one or a connection that is not harmonious.
当一个连接被建立,即使是一个断连,当你碰到某人,也许你们会争吵或者互相看不顺眼,有着一个断连被建立---一个你会说不和谐的连接。你在自己的现实和内在平面认识到的一切都有一个连接,无论是积极的还是不和谐的

These connections come from within your being; they can come through your mind as mental connections, they can come as emotional connections, they can come as connections from the chakras. There are so many parts of your being from which connections can be created. Sometimes the issue is that a connection has been created from the wrong or the inappropriate part of your being that drains you or does not serve you.
这些连接来自你之内;它们可以作为精神连接来自你的头脑,它们可以作为情感连接前来,它们可以作为来自脉轮的连接。你存在中有着很多的部分可以创建连接。有时候问题是一个连接从错误的或者不恰当的存在部分建立,耗尽了你或者并不服务你

Imagine that person that you maybe had a connection with, but you no longer do, or you wish you had a connection with. As you think of them, allow yourself to bring your attention back into your being and acknowledge how you feel about this connection. To some extent, it doesn’t matter how you feel about the connection or what you say about the connection in your mind, simply acknowledge that whatever you experience about that connection is the connection that has been made. That’s the energy that’s flowing between you and also that the other person is adding to.
想象一个你之前有过连接的人,但不再拥有,或者你希望能够与他/她拥有一个连接。当你思考他们,让自己把你的注意力带回到你的存在中,认识到你对这个连接的感受。在某种程度上,你对连接的感受或者你对连接的想法并不重要,只是认识到无论你关于这个连接体验到了什么就是已经建立的连接。那是在你们两人之间流动的能量

Imagine that your connection with this person is almost like many, many strands of light. They may be different colors. They may be thick, they may be thin. They may be weak, they may be strong. They may come from your head area, they may come from another area or all over your body.
想象你与这个人的连接就像很多束光。它们可能是不同的颜色。它们可能很宽,可能很窄。它们可能虚弱,可能很强烈。它们可能来自你的头部,可能来自身体的其它部分

Then imagine/sense/acknowledge that at your Heart Chakra, there is this waterfall – a gentle waterfall of light – and this light is flowing from your soul. It’s like a healing balm. Imagine/sense/acknowledge that you wash all these strands of light of connection or disconnection, with this soul healing balm energy.
然后想象\感到\认识到在你的心轮,有着一个瀑布---一个柔和的光之瀑布---这个光来自你的灵魂。它就像一个疗愈药膏。想象\感到\认识到你在用这个疗愈药膏冲洗所有的连接或断连光束

You can simply acknowledge or hold the intention or you might see it visually. As you create the balm running through these connections, it will impact the other person as well. You’re not necessarily putting forward what you want the connection to be, you’re simply allowing…with this healing balm from your soul….you’re allowing your soul to create the connection that serves you.
你可以就这样认识到或者保持意图或者你会在视觉上看到它。随着你创造贯穿这些连接的药膏,它会影响到其他人。你不需要提出你想要连接成为什么,你只是伴随着来自灵魂的疗愈药膏去允许,你在允许你的灵魂创造服务你的连接

This might be that some of the cords are dissolved…maybe all of them are dissolved…or it might be that some remain but they’ve transformed into a higher vibration or a different energy.
这可能是一些线程被溶解了,也许所有线程被溶解了,或者可能会有些残留,但它们被转化成更高的振动或不同的能量

When you feel that this is complete, allow yourself to bring your attention back into your being. Acknowledge/discover how you feel now. Think of the other person and acknowledge how you now feel about that other person.
当你感到这个练习完结,让自己把注意力带回你的存在。认识到\发现你现在的感受。思考另一个人,认识到你现在对那个人的感受

You might recognize that there is a new connection that has formed, or you might recognize that actually there isn’t a connection, only the connection that each and every being has because each and every being is the Creator…that Creator connection…rather than a connection on this level and dimension.
你可能认识到一个新的连接被建立,或者你可能认识到实际上没有什么连接,只有每个人固有的连接,因为每个人都是创造者,那是创造者的连接,不是这个层面和维度上的连接

That Creator connection might be that you simply feel unconditional love for that person or situation, but you feel that there is no need for you to engage. You might still have some strands connected and that might be appropriate and necessary. It might take many practices of working with the same person for you to enter into a new shift and awakening with this connection.
那个创造者的连接可能是你对那个人或情况感到无条件的爱,但你感到不需要去接洽他们。你可能依旧有着一些相连的线程,这可能是恰当的和必需的。可能需要和相同的人共事几次来让你进入一个新的转变,认识到这个连接

The predominant purpose of this practice and me coming forth to bring this topic to your awareness is creating more harmony within your being, with others, with those around you and with situations around you. It is very easy to create dislike, disharmony and disconnection which, in actual fact, are still connections but they are connections that do not serve you.
这个练习的目标以及我把这个主题带来的目标就是在你之内、与别人、周围的人和情况建立更多的和谐。很容易就创造不喜欢、不和谐与断连,实际上,它们依旧是连接,但它们是不服务你的连接

It is immensely important to create connections that serve you whether that is setting you free or simply allowing you to re-think, re-see, re-feel and re-acknowledge a person or a situation.
很重要去创造服务你的连接,无论它会让你自由还是让你重新思考、看待、感受、认识一个人或情况

When you allow that soul energy of yours, within your being, to heal those strands, you are bringing the disconnection you’ve created within your being…you’re bringing that aspect…back to yourself. That may feel like a tremendous relief or release. It is important to also acknowledge, at the end of the practice, that the aspect of yourself that you disconnected with has now been restored, by your soul, to your being, which means that you are no longer shutting the aspect away.
当你让你的灵魂能量疗愈那些线程,你在把你创造的断连,你在把那个面向带回给自己。这可能感觉起来是一种巨大的解脱或释放,很重要在练习的结尾去认识到你断连的自我部分已经被你的灵魂恢复,意味着你不再关闭那个面向

I will leave you to contemplate my words. I thank you immensely as you create pure connections on the earth so this will elevate the vibration of all.
我留给你这些话语去沉思。我感谢你,随着你在地球上创造纯净的连接,这样它会提升所有人的振动

I thank you.
谢谢

I am Saint Germain.
我是圣哲曼

日期:2024年3月2日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:06 , Processed in 0.028794 second(s), 23 queries .