12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-5 09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使-你的生命是一份礼物

Beloved people,

亲爱的

Do not allow yourself to be infected by the unrest and strife that currently prevails on earth! Let yourself be inspired internally by the silence and peace! Be a powerhouse of positivity, a lighthouse in dark times and an anchor for everyone who is tossed back and forth by the waves!

不要让自己被当前地球上盛行的动荡和冲突所感染。让自己被寂静和平和启发!成为一个积极的发电站,黑暗中的灯塔,被海浪抛来抛去之人的锚

It is easy to survive this time happy, content and in harmony if you have found yourself, accepted your assignments and recognized your life as a gift.

很容易去快乐地、满足地、和谐地度过这段时间,如果你找到自己、接纳自己的任务、认识到你的生命是一份礼物

Suffering and pain, no matter how real they are, are always the result of incorrect basic assumptions and the result of insufficient self-reflection and healing work.

痛苦和苦难,无论它们多么真实,总是错误的基本假设导致的结果,不足的自我反省和疗愈工作导致的结果

Don’t be afraid to open the gift of life. At first you might be surprised because the actual value of your life is difficult to recognize because of all the accumulation of patterns, blockages, opinions and false beliefs. You open the package and what can you see: a version of you that hardly inspires enthusiasm!

不要害怕向生命的礼物敞开。一开始你可能会感到惊讶,因为你生命的真正价值难以认识到,出于各种模式、堵塞、观点和错误信念的积累。你打开行李,你可以看到什么:一个难以激发热情的自我版本

On the trail of your life

在你生命的轨迹上

This phase must be passed through and mastered.

这个阶段必须通过并被精通

Here it is important that you courageously deal with your own life so far and work your way, little by little, to the actual gift of your life. Often your true talents, your actual abilities and your divine missions lie hidden under accumulations of false concepts of life.

很重要去勇敢地面对你的生活,一点一点地到达你生命的真正礼物。通常你真正的天赋、能力和神圣使命隐藏在错误的生命概念之下

These need to be disclosed. After you have started your transformation work, it is important to look for the real thing, research the truth and get to the bottom of what life really wants from you and what it has in store for you.

这些东西需要被揭露。在你开始你的转变工作后,很重要去寻找真实的东西,研究真理,弄清楚生活真正想要你付出什么、为你准备了什么

Many people refuse to see their own life as a gift?

许多人拒绝视自己的生命为一份礼物

Questions about questions

一个又一个的问题

“What, my life is supposed to be a gift? I am surrounded by lack, suffering and false friends. My life is a roller coaster and a fight for survival and you’re telling me something about a gift?” That’s how the speeches are and everything stays the same. The gift of life can only be revealed to you when you start asking the right questions:

“什么,我的生命应该是一份礼物?我被缺乏、痛苦和虚假的朋友包围。我的生活就像过山车,要为生存而战,你说这是礼物?”这是很多人认为的,一切保持不变。生命的礼物只能在你开始询问正确的问题时揭示给你看:

• What is my share of happiness or unhappiness?

1.我的快乐或不快乐占比是多少?

• How can I have a direct influence on my own affairs so that everything turns out well?

2.我如何对自己的事情拥有直接的影响,这样一切可以变好?

• Am I a pawn or a player?

3.我是棋子还是玩家?

• Am I doing well or badly as others want?

4.我的表现如他人想要的那般好还是糟糕?

Or am I able to take my life into my own hands and take responsibility for my own life? However, why can’t I succeed?

还是我能够把自己的生活掌握在自己的手中,为自己的生活负起责任?无论如何,为什么我无法成功?

• Where am I taking the wrong turn and making the wrong decisions? Why do I shy away from these questions?

5.我在哪里拐错了弯,做出了错误的决定?我为什么回避这些问题?

• Why should the world and not me be responsible for my suffering?

6.为什么是世界,而不是我,来为我的苦难负责?

• Do you have perseverance for spiritual processes or do you use linear standards to get from A to B?

7.你对精神进程持有毅力吗?还是你使用A到B的线性标准?

Questions upon questions – do you ask them?

一个又一个的问题—你有询问它们吗?

If YES, then you have begun to make serious changes in your life. Then you began to open the gift of life. You are ready to accept whatever is initially incomprehensible. Whatever irritates you, you are willing to examine it further.

如果有,那么你已经开始做出严肃的改变。那么你已经开始打开生命的礼物。你准备好接纳最初无法理解的东西。无论什么激怒了你,你愿意进一步研究它

Now it’s your turn to reveal the secret of YOUR life. Now your true talents and gifts are revealed to you and you are developing in the right place at the right time.

现在轮到你来揭示你生命的秘密。现在你真正的天赋和礼物会被揭示给你,你会在正确的时间和正确的位置发展

Creator beings in action!

行动中的创造者

Even if hurdles that seem insurmountable keep building up, you love the truth and you know that there is a lot of cleaning up to do within you. Your feelings may be in chaos and your thoughts may be confused. You realize that you are not who you thought you were. You have to admit to yourself that you have blockages, that patterns and fixations trigger you and that you don’t want to move away from stubborn opinions.

即使看似不可逾越的障碍一直在堆积,你热爱真理,你知道有着很多的清理需要在你之内发生。你的感受可能混乱,你的想法可能困惑。你意识到你不是你认为的那样。你必须向自己承认你有着堵塞、模式和顽固观点会触发你,你不想要摆脱顽固的观点

You have to discover that you have fake friends and fake relationships. You have to see that you may not be living at all and have never lived.

你需要发现你有着虚假的朋友和人际关系。你需要看到你可能从未真正在生活

All of this can occur after you begin to truly engage with the gift of your life. Once you understand that you have to create your own life so that you can experience happiness and inner peace, everything changes for the better.

这一切可以在你开始真正与生命的礼物接洽后发生。一旦你明白你创造了自己的生活,这样你可以体验幸福和内在平和,一切会变得更好

Living your true talents brings inner peace, living your gifts given to you by GOD in the right environment brings fulfillment. Then the outside can no longer harm you. Then you are a power plant, lighthouse and anchor all in one.

活出你真正的天赋会带来内在的平和,在正确的环境中活出神给予你的天赋会带来满足感。然后外在无法再伤害你。然后你就是发电站、灯塔和锚融合成一体

As if by magic, you were freed from divine light, from mental garbage and pent-up feelings. You come up with thoughts like you’ve never had before, you experience a feeling of freedom that was previously unknown to you, and you feel an inner peace that external circumstances can no longer affect.

好似魔法般,你从神圣的光、精神垃圾、压抑的感受中解脱出来,你得到你从未拥有过的想法,你体验到了一个从未知晓的自由感,你感到一个外在的环境无法影响的内在平和

You have arrived and are living your calling. You are right, you are important – everything is perfect within you.

你到达了,你在活出你的呼唤。你是正确的,你很重要—一切都在你之内是完美的

Now you have received the gift of life, you have encountered your own truth and seen your own reality. Now you’ve found what you’ve been looking for for eons:

现在你收到了生命的礼物,你已经遇到了你的真理,看到了自己的现实。现在你找到了你恒久以来在寻找的:

YOU AS A CREATOR IN ACTION.

你是行动中的创造者

With infinite love

THE ARCHANGELS

伴随着无限的爱,大天使

日期:2024年2月29日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 20:50 , Processed in 0.036464 second(s), 25 queries .