主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-16 09:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jes·hua-处于平和中

It is with great joy that I come to abide with you today, for I come from a place which is of great joy, our true Home, where you abide with me eternally in that place of joy. I always wait for this one [Judith] to get finished with whatever she feels needs to be done first, and I let her know my energy and my excitement and my joy in sharing with you and coming to be with you.
伴随着巨大的喜悦今天我来与你在一起,因为我来自一个有着巨大喜悦的地方,我们真正的家,你永远和我一起处于那个喜悦之地。我一直等待着管道完成她觉得需要先去完成的,在与你分享、来与你同在之中我让她知道了我的能量、我的兴奋之情和喜悦
She feels she has to stop and take a deep breath and perhaps become centered. I have let her know that any time she or you stop and turn your attention from the world and from the things that are going on around you and turn to that quiet place within you, I am there immediately with you. And I come with great joy because that is truly where we abide as one, as children of the One God.
她感到她必须停下来,深呼吸,也许变得居中。我让她明白任何时候她或你停下来,把你的注意力从世界、周围的东西转向你之内那个安静的地方,我会立刻来与你同在。我伴随着巨大的喜悦前来,因为这是我们作为shen之子真正居住的地方
I come with great love because I am that Love. I come with great love because you are that Love. I come and I share with you because I honor you for the awakening that you are doing. You have all chosen this lifetime to awaken, and I honor you for that decision, and I say, “God speed” along that path. And when I say, “God speed,” you know that that speed is who you truly are.
我伴随着巨大的爱前来,因为我就是那个爱。我伴随着巨大的爱前来,因为你就是那个爱。我前来与你分享,因为我荣耀你正在做的觉醒。你们都选择在这一生苏醒,我荣耀你这个决定,我说“祝你好运”。当我说“祝你好运”,你知道那个好运就是你真正的所是
I come today to speak to you and with you of the Love that you are from before time began. We have talked of the whole Mind of God, the whole Mind of God that you are. You are participating in this as one of the attributes of the whole Mind. Before time was, the whole Mind of God, knowing Itself in its expansion, its ever ongoingness of what it is now and always has been and always will be, thought to express Itself in manifest form.
今天我前来与你述说和分享你源自的爱。我们已经谈论过shen的整体心智。你作为这个心智的一个属性参与到这个旅程中。在时间诞生之前,shen的整体心智,知道自己在扩张,在体现的形态中表达自己
You are participating in this as manifest form. And we have talked about how when first what I have termed Mother Earth was birthed, you were there, and you helped in that birthing. Your consciousness, your desire to be the expression and to see in manifest form the God energy that you are, was here and participated in the birth of what we have called Mother Earth.
你作为体现的形态参与这个旅程。我们已经谈论过当地球母亲诞生,你就在那,你帮助了那个诞生。你的意识,你渴望在体现的形态中表达和见证你所是的shen之能量,就在那参与诞生我们称为的地球母亲
W h e n t h e r e w a s a p h y s i c a l manifestation upon which to be, you desired then to be upon it. You were here in the consciousness that helped it form, to bring the molecules of the God energy together. And then you, as attributes of the ever ongoingness of the whole Mind of God, wished to experience manifest form, and you came and took on what is now called the body. You collected unto yourself the molecules of physicality.
当有着一个物理的体现,你渴望处于其上。你在意识中就在那帮助它成型,把shen之能量的分子汇聚到一起。然后你,作为整体心智的属性,希望体验体现的形态,你前来并拾起了现在称为的身体。你汇聚了身体的分子
In the beginning – and I use that word because as you look at time, you mark a beginning, and you mark an ending – at that time you as Light beings still very much knew your connection with the God energy and knew the attribute that you are. There was a communion that was ever ongoing. But as you desired – and as the whole Mind of God desired, because there is no separation – as the whole Mind of God desired to experience more fully the manifest form, you have come into more, what you would call, density, and in doing that you have put around yourself a veil which has seemed to be heavier.
在一开始---我使用这个词因为当你看向时间,你标记一个开端,和结尾---在那个时刻你作为光之存在非常清楚你与shen之能量的连接,你所是的属性。有着一个交流在不断进行。但如你渴望的---如shen之整体心智渴望的,因为没有分离---渴望更加充分地体验体现的形态,你更多地进入所谓的稠密,如此你给自己戴上了看似更加沉重的面纱
But I come today to share with you that you have gone as far into physicality and into materiality as you will go, and there is now an ascent and an awakening which is happening, a remembrance that I have called a remembrance of the Light and the Love that you are. You are a great ray of Light. You are much more than the body that sits on the chair and the personality that you identify with in this time and this space. You are a great ray of Light, energy ever ongoing, energy that can be and has been, in your physical world, measured, energy which experiences itself as Love. All one, ever ongoing.
但今天我来与你分享你已经进入物质层面的最深处,现在有着一个苏醒和上升在发生,一个忆起,忆起你所是的guang和爱。你是一个伟大的光线。你不只是坐在椅子上的身体和你在这个时间空间认同的人格。你是一个不断发展的光线和能量,可以在物质世界被衡量、体验为爱的能量。
To look at what has been called The Descent into physical matter as something that has gone wrong is to look at it in an invalid way. This has been part of the purpose of the whole Mind of God: to experience Itself in every dimension, in every way, and to garner unto yourself the experiences thereof.
把下降到物质层面的东西视为某个有毛病的东西是一个无效的看待方式。这是shen之整体心智的一部分目标:在每个维度、方式体验自己,从而获得体验
Many there are who have chosen not to come into physical form but who are one with you and who are right now in this room, filling this room with their Light and with their love – and many of you can feel that love and have tuned into it. Those who have not chosen to be incarnate, as you call it, to be in body, are also experiencing what you are experiencing, because they know there is not separation, and they are able to always tune into and experience what you are experiencing.
有着很多没有选择进入物理形态的存在此刻在这个房间内与你同在,用他们的爱和guang充满这个房间---你们许多人可以感到那个爱并协调于它。那些没有选择化身的存在,也就是处于身体中,也在体验你所体验的,因为他们知道没有分离,他们总是能够协调并体验你在体验的
This is why I have said unto you: think not that your life has small meaning. Think not that you just get up in your mornings and you go to your workplace, and you do what needs to be done that day, hoping and waiting for the time to put your head upon the pillow and be finished with that day. No, what you are experiencing is a great blessing to those who are not in body, who are experiencing also with you, because there is a great sharing that takes place.
所以我对你说:不要认为你的生命没什么意义。不要认为你只是在早上起床,上班,做需要做的,期望并等待着睡觉的时间到来。不,你正在体验的对那些并不处于身体中的存在来说是一个巨大的祝福,他们在和你一起体验,因为有着一个伟大的分享在发生
It is only when you get caught up into what you feel is the body and the personality that you feel that you are not one with the ever ongoingness, and I am here today to remind you that you are of the Father, that you do share, you cannot help but share with others in what you would term the unseen world. Therefore, you have received messages, as you would call them, from others who may be tapping you upon the shoulder. You may physically feel this energy. They may be trying to get your attention in one way or another to say unto you, “You are more. I am more. We are more. We are the ever-ongoingness of the Mind of God, ever wanting to experience Itself in various infinite forms of expression.”
只有当你卷入感觉起来是身体和人格的东西,你就不与他们对齐,今天我来提醒你你就是父亲,你会去分享,你忍不住只能去和处于不可见世界的他人分享。因此,你已经收到了信息,从可能会拍拍你肩膀的人那里。你可能会物理上感到这个能量。他们会在某种方式中引起你的注意来对你说“你是更多。我是更多。我们是更多。我们是不间断的shen之头脑,总是想要在无限的表达形式中体验自己”
So that when you, in terms, wake up from the dream and become one with your realization of the flow of the infinite Life, that will not be the end. You have been taught in your religions that once you lay down the body and you go on to what is called heaven, then that will be the place where you reside forever and ever and ever. In some ways, this is true because you reside forever and ever and ever in the whole Mind of God. But it is not a place that you go to and you stop and it is finished. This is why I have come to share with you that in my Father’s house are many mansions. There is much more than what you have dreamed there would be. Even the whole Mind of God is experiencing an ongoing.
所以当你,从梦中苏醒,会与无限的不会结束的生命流动合一。宗教说当你放下身体,你前往所谓的天堂,然后那是你会永远居住的地方。在某种程度上是这样,因为你永远存在于shen之整体心智中。但它不是一个你前往,驻足,然后就这样的地方。所以我前来与你分享,在父亲的房子里有着很多房间。比你能够梦想的还要多。即使shen之整体心智也在体验一个不间断性
All desire is of the Father. When you feel a desire or a vision within you, it is of the Father. Now, that is not to say how those manifests and how you bring it forth in your life is truly the desire of the Father, because this can, when you feel separate and you get into limited thinking, you can manifest other variations upon this desire. And that is as the Father has planned it.
所有的渴望都从属于父亲。当你感到一个渴望或愿景,它属于父亲。现在,这不是说它们如何显化,你如何把它们带到你的生活中是父亲的渴望,因为当你感到分离,进入有限的思考,你可以在这个渴望之上显化其它的变更。这正如父亲计划般的那样
This is part of the purpose and the plan of the Heavenly Father: to experience all. It is as I have said: there is One Who weaves the great tapestry of life and knows how to bring all the threads together.
这是父亲的计划和目标的一部分:体验一切。就像我说的:有着一个在编织巨大的生命毛毯的存在,它知道如何把所有的线编织到一起
You, when you are caught up into limited thinking, may not know the purpose and may not know how the threads can all come together, but there is One, the grand Weaver, who    will    weave    this    tapestry perfectly. So therefore,
你,当你卷入有限的思考,可能不知道目标,不知道线如何编织到一起,但有着一个编织者,它会完美地编织这张毛毯。
even as you may have looked upon something in your lifetime and have judged it to have come out of limited thinking, know that this is the freedom of the whole Mind of God to experience Itself and to know — to bring you back around to the place where you know the whole Mind of God.
所以,即使你看向人生中的某个东西,并评判了它,知晓这是shen之整体心智体验自己的字油---会带你返回你会了解shen整体心智的境地
That is why I have said every desire is of the Father. Your desire is to create, and you do create moment by moment. Sometimes in limitation, other times creating with the Will of God. When you will go to that quiet place within the heart, resting in the knowingness that you are one with your everlasting Father, then you create from that space what is real. This is why I have said unto you to extend the love unto anyone who crosses you path every day. This is truly Who you are. This is all you need to know, to remember: to extend love. The Love of the Heavenly Father is simplicity itself.
所以我说每个渴望都从属于父亲。你的渴望是创造,你确实时时刻刻在创造。有时在局限中,其它时候伴随着父亲的意志在创造。当你进入心中安静的空间,在你与父亲永远合一的知晓中休息,你就会从那个空间创造真实的东西。所以我对你说把爱延伸给每天与你擦肩的人。这是你真正的所是。这是你需要知道、忆起的一切:扩张爱。父亲的爱是非常简单的
The peace of God is forever within your mind. To experience it, it must come forward and be expressed. Be ye, therefore, expressers of this peace. Be the peacemakers. For in Truth, blessed are the peacemakers for they live in the peace that they extend. You have your homework for the week: Be ye, therefore, in the peace of the Heavenly Father.
shen之平和永远处于你的头脑中。要体验它,它必须出来并被表达。因此,成为这个平和的表达者。成为和平缔造者。因为事实上,和平缔造者是备受祝福的,因为他们生活在他们扩张的平和中。你本周的家庭作业就是:处于父亲的平和中
原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../15/jeshua-the-love-that-you-are/
日期:2022年6月15日
来自:Judith Coates
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:48 , Processed in 0.053978 second(s), 24 queries .