主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-9 10:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
父亲-四维中的交流

Greetings, my dear beloved children! For my previous message to be continued I would like to draw your attention to one more peculiarity of human communication in the fourth dimension.
问候,我亲爱的孩子们!继续我之前的信息,我想要讲讲四维中人类交流的另一个特性
And it is in that the energy component, that is people’s similarity in terms of vibrations, is joined by the sense and emotional one too.So, people unintentionally start scanning the information field of others and get to know their interests, habit of mind and emotional peculiarities.
在那个能量中,也就是类似的振动,感知和情感也会加入。所以,人们会无意中开始扫描别人的信息场,了解到他们的兴趣、思维习惯和情感特点
In other words, they begin to be pulled to each other not only according to the level of vibrations now but also to cultural, educational and hobby background.In the series of my messages about the society of the future a lot has already been said about the way communities will be arranged.
换句话说,他们开始被彼此牵引,不仅根据振动水平,还根据文化、教育和爱好。在我关于未来社会是什么样的一系列信息中已经述说很多社区会如何被布置
Yet, while at issue there were mostly common interests, now I would like to draw your attention to the energy coincidence of people according to habit of mind and character since this is the thing that actually facilitates truly harmonious communication between people.
虽然主要是有着共同利益,现在我想要述说的是根据思维习惯和性格导致人们的能量一致,因为这是真正有助于和谐交流的东西
Therefore, even the lightest souls emitting Unconditional Love will not be able to create the atmosphere favourable for communication if, suppose, one of them tends to be too talkative, while another one prefers to keep silent most of the time.Yet, sometimes difference in life perception can do a good turn too.
因此,即使散发无条件之爱的最明亮的灵魂也无法创造有利于交流的氛围,如果,假设,他们其中一人过于健谈,而另一个人更喜欢保持沉默。但,有时候人生观的不同也会有益处
For example, the one perceiving events and people at the emotional and intuitive level can see and understand what the one featuring logical rational approach cannot catch.
As a result of such synthesis, they will be able to get a real-life picture of the current events and assess the role played by the people involved.
比如,一个在情感和直觉层面上感知事件和人的人可以看到和理解主要用逻辑推理的人无法领悟的东西。这样的综合,他们能够得到当前事件的真实画面并评估涉及之人扮演的角色
But it happens only if people being so different in habit of mind and character can hear each other and treat other’s point of view as friendly as possible.
但这只会在不同思维习惯和性格的人能够聆听彼此,友好地对待彼此观点的时候才有可能
This is the thing people lack in the third dimension world where even a slightest lack of correspondence of characters or worldview, as a rule, results in annoyance and confrontation.That is why, my dear, already now try to see in people with the temperament, habit of mind or worldview opposite to yours not opponents but people having the right for their own opinion that, quite possible, will help you get a whole picture of the things in progress.
Even if the levels of your vibrations do not coincide, your one-way acceptance, Love and Respect to your interlocutor will do its part and your communication will occur in a harmonious way.
这是三维中的人缺乏的,即使最轻微的性格或世界观不符,都会导致厌烦和冲突。所以亲爱的,试着不要去视与你的性格、思维习惯、世界观相反的人为对手,而是有权力拥有自己的观点,这会帮助你看到正在发生之事的整体画面。即使你们的振动水平不一致,你单方面的接纳、爱和尊重与你交谈的人会发挥作用,你们的交流会在和谐的方式中发生
As a result, not only will you preserve your vibrations at the level of the fourth dimension but will also pull up another person’s vibrations to it making an energy bridge of benevolence and mutual understanding between you.And I bless you for this!
因此,你不仅可以把自己的振动保持在四维水平,也会把另一个人的振动来到四维,在你们两人之间建立一座仁慈的、相互理解的能量桥梁。我祝福你,我爱你

日期:2022年6月6日
来自:Marta
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:46 , Processed in 0.106957 second(s), 25 queries .