12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-6-7 10:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
父亲-如何交流

Greetings, my dear beloved children!
问候,我亲爱的孩子们!
Today we will start to work out a new “code” of behaviour of man in the fourth dimension.
今天我们会开始处理四维中的人新的行为“代码”
And we will start with your language correction that is so far the main tool of your communication.
我们会从你的语言修正开始,目前为止你主要的交流工具
As it has already been mentioned in my previous messages, each word and each phrase features this or that energy profile.
就像在我之前的信息中所提及的,每个词和短语会显现这个或那个能量特性
And it is especially true about set, that is, well-established common expressions that “live” in your subconscience and that you use mostly automatically.
那些“生活”在你潜意识中你经常自动使用的常见表达尤其如此
Being pronounced by millions of people, it is them that accumulate a great deal of negative energy that later gets condensed in human collective conscience and produces huge impact on the events taking place on Earth.
被数以百万计的人述说,积累了很多负面的能量,稍后被浓缩于集体良知中,对地球上发生的事件(复数)产生巨大的影响
For example, such words as “terrible” or “nightmare” being pronounced in all the languages all over the world as a response to any negative event enhance these events thereby provoking even more people’s utterances like these.
比如说,“可怕”或“噩梦”这样的词在各种语言中被述说来回应任何负面的事件(复数)会加强这些事件(复数),从而引起更多人说这样的话
Well, how should a revived person respond to them, the one whose conscience is at the level of the fourth dimension?
一个再生的人如何回应它们,良知位于四维层面的人如何回应?
So as to remain “adequate” for communication with the people of the third dimension world, find some neutral words and expressions with the help of which you can keep the conversation going, yet, meanwhile preserving your own vibrations and those of the space around.
所以为了能够“恰当地”与三维的人交流,寻找一些中立的话语和表达来保持交谈的进行,但,要保留住你的振动
In this case I cannot give you a universe recommendation since only you yourselves can find the necessary words taking into consideration the cultural, educational and spiritual background of the people you interact with.But I can give you general points in choosing words and expressions that you can follow while discussing “hot” issues.
在这个情况中,我无法给予你一个宇宙层面的建议,因为只有你可以找到所需的话语,考虑到与你交互之人的文化、教育、精神背景。但我可以给予你普遍的点,你可以在讨论热点话题的时候跟随
And we will start with clichés that people most often produce automatically unwittingly expecting them from others too.
我们会从人们经常不知不觉使用的陈词滥调着手
For example, what are the words that can replace the usual “How awful!” or “It’s a real nightmare!” when you hear some sad news?
比如,可以替换经常使用的“多么可怕”或者“这真的一个噩梦”的词是什么,当你看到不好的消息?
To begin with they can be something like: “I am very sorry it happened” or “Perhaps, it was inevitable”.
它们可以变成“我很抱歉它发生了”或者“也许它是不可避免的”
At least, these expressions are of a neutral character and their vibrations are quite high.
至少,这些表达是中性的,它们的振动很高。
By the way, such a respond will not insult those who expect some support from you.
还有,这样的一个回应不会冒犯到那些希望你提供一些支持的人
While if you start “lecturing” to an unprepared person on the current events being consistent with the natural laws and their cause-effect relationships, it is likely to raise perplexity in the best case and aggression in the worst one.
如果你开始对一个没有准备好的人“说教”,跟他们述说当前的事件(复数)符合自然法则和它们的因果关系,最好的情况下这很可能会引起困惑,最糟糕的情况,导致攻击
Therefore, it is essential to identify the energy profile of your interlocutor carefully so as, on the one hand, to live up to their expectations and, on the other hand, not to contribute even more negative energies to the current situation.
因此,很重要去确定与你交谈者的能量特性,一方面,不辜负他们的期望,另一方面,不要给当前的情况添加更多负面的能量
Your top priority task now is to keep the balance between the third and the fourth dimensions that you find yourselves in either simultaneously or alternately.
你的首要任务就是保持三维和四维之间的平衡(你发现自己同时处于或交替处于的)
Try to take it as an exciting game – a unique opportunity to test your durability.
试着把它当作一个令人兴奋的游戏---一个独特的机会去测试你的耐久度
Apply a creative approach to it: find your own methods, think of your own words and expressions so as in any situations to keep Soul in harmony and maintain up to the mark both your own vibrations, those of the space around you and of all the people in this space.
对它应用一个创造性的方式:找到你自己的方式,思考你自己的话语和表达来保持灵魂处于和谐,让你的振动和周围人以及这个空间中所有人的振动处于标准值
Let it become the main priority for you and invaluable experience of existence in two dimensions simultaneously.
让它成为你的主要任务和宝贵经验(同时处于两个维度)
And I bless you for this!Loving you endlessly,
我祝福你,我爱你

日期:2022年5月31日
来自:Marta
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:12 , Processed in 0.033761 second(s), 24 queries .