主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-5-1 09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-一个简单的练习

Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron, I come forth with the Angelic Vibrations of love to greet you. It is my purpose to support you in activating inner remembrance and truth that will lead you forth upon a journey that your soul desires and requests to bring fulfillment into every cell of your being. A fulfillment that opens your entire being to your oneness and completeness with the Creator.
问候,亲爱的光之存在们,我是大天使梅塔特隆,我伴随着天使的爱之振动前来问候。我来支持你激活内在的记忆和真理,引领你踏上你的灵魂渴望和要求的旅程,把满足带给你存在的每个细胞。会让你的整体存在向你的完整以及与造物主的合一敞开的满足
Every step you take upon the Earth supports you in this quest. Every energy vibration that comes forth from the Creator through the Universe of the Creator to you, supports your remembrance and activation. You are awakening all that you are, bringing it into experience and expression upon the Earth, so all may view the Creator and qualities of the Creator.
你在地球上迈出的每一步都支持你这个追求。每一个来自造物主的能量振动都会支持你的忆起和激活。你在唤醒你所有的所是,把它带入地球上的体验和表达,这样所有人都可以看到造物主和他的品质
This is such a beautiful process, one that you have contracted and agreed to be a part of because you have the strength, the courage, and the wisdom to do so.
这是一个美丽的进程,你同意来成为其一部分,因为你拥有力量、勇气和智慧来这么做
It is important to remind yourself of why you are upon the Earth and your soul’s quest, even if you do not know it as intimately as you might like to.
很重要去提醒自己为什么你处于地球上以及你的灵魂追求,即使你不知道它就和你期望的那样熟悉
It is in this moment of Ascension that I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to sit or to stand in the space that you are, in the being that you are and the energy. I invite you to be conscious of the floor, the ground, and Mother Earth beneath you and in doing so you ground yourself.
在这个时刻,我来邀请你坐下或站起来。我邀请你去意识到脚下的地板、大地、地球母亲,如此你就会稳固自己
You become aware of your body, your energy systems, the space within you and the space around you. The thoughts that occupy your mind, the emotions that are at the surface and those that are hidden deep. I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to become aware or to focus upon all that you are in this moment without judgment or expectation.
你意识到自己的身体、能量系统、你之内和周围的空间。你脑海中的想法,浮现的情绪以及隐藏的情绪。我邀请你去意识到或专注于你此刻所是的一切而不评判或期望什么
When you become aware of who you are, you allow yourself to recognize your own vibration.
当你意识到你是谁,你让自己认识到了自己的振动
Your vibration is a complex energy. It is an expression of who you are.
你的振动是一个复杂的能量。它是你所是的一个表达
All the wounds that you hold and all the magnificent Creator qualities that you are. Every thought, every emotion builds and creates your vibration and you become aware of who you are in this moment. You are meeting your own vibration, each time you achieve this practice your vibration will be different because it never stays the same.
你保持着所有的创伤以及辉煌的造物主品质。每一个想法、情感组成了你的振动,你意识到你此刻的所是。你遇见自己的振动,每次你进行这个练习,你的振动都会不同,因为它不会保持不变
How can it, you are always changing and transforming?
它如何保持不变?你总是在改变
As you meet your vibration, you begin to recognize similarities in your vibration.
随着你遇见你的振动,你开始认识到你振动中的相似之处
You may wish to call forth energies that support the healing, the upgrade and the advancement of your own vibration. This is when you as a vibration, as a frequency, meet another vibration, energy, and quality, and you merge to create a vibration that supports you further. This is a wonderful practice, a very simple but wonderful practice to become aware of your own vibration.
你可能希望呼唤支持疗愈、升级、提高你振动的能量。这时你会作为一个振动、频率,遇见另一个振动、能量和品质,你们融合创造一个会进一步支持你的振动。这是一个美好的练习,一个非常简单但奇妙的练习来意识到自己的振动
You simply call forth the vibration as guided by your soul that will advance, heal or upgrade your vibration. Allowing you to recognize your more whole and complete vibration that is in oneness with the Creator.
你只是在呼唤振动,由你的灵魂引导,来推动、疗愈或升级你的振动。让自己去认识到与造物主对齐的更加完整的振动
Each time you call forth a vibration to meet with you, you may recognize colors, qualities, feelings, a vision or you may simply trust that it is taking place.
每一次你呼唤一个振动来遇见你,你可能会认识到颜色、品质、感受、景象或你只是相信它在发生
It is very much like filling in the gaps. Bringing to you, what you need in order to advance, develop, and continue on the quest of your soul.
这就像填空。带给你你需要的,以便前进、发展、继续灵魂的追求
You don’t necessarily know need to know the vibration you are meeting with. As the energy comes forth you simply allow yourself to receive. You may wish to have your palms facing up to the sky while resting on your legs, or you may wish to cup your hands at your heart in a gesture of receiving.
你不一定需要知道你在遇见的振动。随着能量浮现,你只需让自己接收。你可能希望让手掌朝上,同时放到大腿上,或者你可能希望把手放到心上来做出接收的姿态
I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to create a physical gesture of receiving so that you can sit or stand in meditation receiving through this physical gesture. It only needs to take a few moments of breathing deeply.
我邀请你去创造一个接收的姿态,这样你可以坐着或站着,通过这个姿态接收。这只需花点时间深呼吸
Allow yourself to once more feel and acknowledge the floor beneath you, the ground, Mother Earth and then the process is complete.
让自己再次感到和认识到脚下的地板、大地、地球母亲,然后进程完结
Sometimes you have a need, you require something, but you do not quite know what it is that you need or require. This is a beautiful practice that allows you to acquire vibrations and qualities from the Creator. To be supported without fully needing to understand what you require.
有时候你会有一个需求,你需要什么,但你并知道那是什么。这是一个美丽的练习,会让你获取来自造物主的振动和品质。被支持而不完全需要理解你需要什么
I hope that my practice will serve you.
我希望我的练习能够服务你
I thank you,
谢谢

I am Archangel Metatron.
我是大天使梅塔特隆

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-metatron-meet-your.../
日期:2022年4月30日
作者:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:44 , Processed in 0.031069 second(s), 24 queries .