12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-4-24 11:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-添加更多的爱

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
When you awaken, take a moment to ask yourself this question: “What is one thing I can do today to add more love to the world?” Perhaps you can smile and make eye contact with a stranger. Perhaps you can pray for the world for a minute or two. Perhaps you can hold your cup of tea with reverence and appreciate the miraculous chain of events and people that brought this beverage to your table.
当你早上醒来,花点时间问问自己这个问题:“今天我可以做什么来为世界添加更多的爱?”也许你可以微笑,与陌生人进行眼神交流。也许你可以为世界祈祷一二分钟。也许你可以虔诚地托举着你的茶杯,感谢把这杯茶带到你桌子上的一系列神奇般的人事物
Perhaps you can forgive someone, or be kind to another. Perhaps you can make a choice to be gentler with yourself. There are countless ways, both great and small, to add a little more love to this world, and in so doing, you make the world a better place and feel like you are in a better place within it.
也许你可以宽恕某个人,或善待某个人。也许你可以选择去善待自己。有着无数的方式,或大或小,把更多的爱添加给世界。如此,你让世界变得更美好,感觉起来你处于一个更美好的地方
Every time you contribute love in any way – be it thought, word, or deed, you will feel your connection to the Source of all love.
每一次你在任何方式中表达爱---无论是想法、话语、或行为中,你会感到你与所有爱的源头相连
Every time you look at someone or something, including yourself, with appreciation, you feel the appreciation of the Divine looking through your eyes with a reverence for creation.
每一次你伴随着感激看向某个人或什么,包括自己,你会感到shen伴随着对造物的尊敬在通过你的眼睛看
Every time you speak kindly, you merge with streams of love flowing to your planet and become an ambassador of love and ann architect for a future era of peace.
每一次你友善地说话,你与流向地球的爱融合,成为爱的大使,建造一个和平的未来
Each time you choose to add a little more love to the world you connect with the Source of all love, and you will feel more like yourself – the real you – than ever before.
每一次你选择把更多的爱添加给世界,你与所有爱的源头相连,你会感到更多的自己---真正的你
If you make adding a little more love to the world a game or a new habit, you will find your own life improving on a daily basis. Challenge yourself as you go through your day to add a little more love to life. Ask yourself periodically, ” How can I add a little more love to the world right here, right now?” Before you go to bed, acknowledge yourself for all the ways you added a little more love to the world. “I kissed my puppy. I cleaned and organized my junk drawer. I honored my own spirit by ____, and fill in the blanks. I was kind in traffic…”
如果你把“把更多的爱添加给世界”当作一个游戏或一个新的习惯,你会发现自己的生活每天都在变好。每天都坚持去把更多的爱添加给生活。定期问自己“我如何在此时此刻把更多的爱添加给世界?”在你睡觉前,认识到你把更多的爱添加给世界的所有方式。“我吻了我的狗狗。我清理并整理了我的抽屉。我通过____荣耀了我的精神,自己填空。我在交通中很友好。”
You would be surprised dear ones to see how much love you truly DO add to the world every day. Some day, from the heavens, you will see this in your life review and you will see also the beautiful heart and light that you brought to life. If you like, by consciously choosing to add a little more love to life on a daily basis, you will see the amazing and powerful soul that you truly are… for there is only one true power. There is only one thing that lasts.
亲爱的,你会惊讶地看到你每一天如何把更多的爱添加给世界。有一天,从天上,你会在你的人生回顾中看到这一点,你还会看到你让美丽的心和光富有生气。如果你喜欢,通过有意识地选择每天把更多的爱添加给生活,你会看到你真正所是的惊人、强大灵魂...因为只有一个力量。只有一个东西会持久
That power, that eternal vibration is, of course, love. See if you can add a little more to life each day and life will reflect that back to you in so many magical and wonderful ways.
那个力量,那个永恒的振动,当然,就是爱。看看你能否把更多的爱添加给生活,生活会在很多神奇和美妙的方式中把它反射给你
God Bless You! We love you so very much.— The Angels
Shen祝福你!我们非常地爱你

天使

原文:https://sananda.website/message-from-the-angels-via-ann.../
日期:2022年4月23日
传导:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:20 , Processed in 0.075185 second(s), 25 queries .