主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-24 13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-如何处理问题

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again it is with great joy that I am here.  It is with great joy that I bring all my love, all my energy to every inhabitant of this planet.  The changes are strong.  If you ask yourself when everything will happen, I answer, everything is already happening.  The transmutation of energies, the balancing of energies is happening.
再次我很高兴能够前来。伴随着巨大的喜悦我把我所有的爱、能量带给地球上的每个居民。改变很强劲。如果你问自己什么时候一切会发生,我回答,一切已经在发生。能量的转变,能量的平衡正在发生
The entire transformation of this planet is the physical way of generating the energy needed to fight what needs to be fought.  Then many of you may think: “What do you mean, Gaia is making so many children suffer, so many lose their homes, so many lose everything;  is this a positive way of transmuting negative energy?”  I will answer for you, that you need to stop putting yourself always as eternal sufferers.
地球的整体转变就是生成所需的能量来与需要作战的东西作战。然后你们许多人会问:“这是什么意思,盖亚在让如此多的孩子受苦,如此多的人失去家园,失去了一切;这是转化消极能量的积极方式吗?”我来回答你,你需要停止把自己总是当成受害者
As has been said here and repeated countless times, everyone is where they need to be.  Before you judge Father/Mother God, judge Gaia, or judge anyone else, I ask you a question: Does each of you know each of the souls that is there in that place?  Does each of you know the story of that soul, what did it plant and what is it now reaping?  No you don't know.  You just think that everything that happens is for evil, that everything that happens is to generate suffering, as a punishment.  But it's not like that, I can say that every great suffering corresponds to a great lesson.  Nothing is in vain, nothing is punishment.
就像说过无数次的,每个人处于他们需要处于的地方。在你评判父母神、盖亚、任何人之前,我请问你一个问题:你是否熟知每一个在那个地方的灵魂?你是否知道那个灵魂的故事,它播种了什么,什么现在被收获?不,你不知道。你只是认为发生的一切都是不好的,都会产生苦难,是一个惩罚。但不是这样的,我可以说每一个巨大的苦难对应于一个伟大的课程。没什么是徒劳,没什么是惩罚
So if those souls who are there at that point, where nature has become austere and violent, aren't poor people going through all that, they're receiving the harvest of what they sowed.  But since you don't see anything, you just judge, "Nature is being merciless and evil."  So I can say to you, that you learn to live with it, because the process will not start, the process has already started.  And the balance of energies needed by the planet is already happening.
所以那些在大自然变得无情的地方生活的灵魂,不是可怜的灵魂,他们在收获他们所播种的。但因为你看不到任何东西,你只是评判“大自然好残忍。”所以我可以对你说,你要学会接纳,因为进程不会开始,进程已经开始了。地球所需的能量平衡已经在发生
Many may claim that you caused all of this.  The planet's climate change is the result of everything you have caused.  I will say that it is not entirely untrue.  A large part of what you are going through, of all this imbalance, yes, you generated it, but another part did not.  Realize the following: You have created immense and powerful egregores for a long time, for eons on this planet, it will not be a simple rain that will destroy these egregores.  It takes a force, an opposing energy of the same size or greater, to destroy each of these egregores.  And I can tell you that the egregores that are being destroyed are very small.  Understand as you wish.
许多人可能会说是你造成了这一切。地球的气候变化是你造成的一切导致的结果。我会说这并不完全不正确。你在经历的一大部分,所有这些失衡的一大部分,是的,你生成了它,但另一部分不是。明白:你创造巨大的强大的负面能量很久了,一场简单的雨是无法清理干净它们的。它需要一股力量,相同量级或更大量级的相反能量,来清理干净这些负面能量。我可以告诉你,被清理的负面能量非常少量。如你所愿地去理解
We never said here that the process would be easy to live, on the contrary, lately we have been repeating exhaustively, that difficult moments will come;  and you prefer not to believe, you prefer not to understand, you prefer not to accept.  I just say that each of you will reap what is proportionate to what you need to learn, nothing more and nothing less.  The obstacles that appear in your journeys are not punishments, they are points of attention, they are points of reflection, so that you do not repeat mistakes of the past, recent or not.
我们从未说过进程会是轻松的,恰恰相反,最近我们一直在重复,艰难的时刻会到来;你宁愿不去相信,你宁愿不去理解,你宁愿不去接纳。我只是说你们每个人会收获你需要学习的东西,不多也不少。在你旅程中出现的障碍不是惩罚,它们是注意点,它们是沉思点,这样你不会重复过去的错误
Don't see obstacles and problems as insurmountable stones;  see, each of them as lessons, showing you: Look, here's a lesson you can't repeat!  And the moment you stop and listen to your heart, ask: What lesson should I learn?  What did I do to generate this obstacle?  What did I do to generate this huge boulder that I can't get out of the way?  And if you ask from the heart, you will hear the answer.  And then, yes, you can make the decision that is necessary in the case: simply sit and stare at that impassable rock and die there or hire someone who can come and take it out of your way, metaphorically speaking.
不要视障碍和问题是不可逾越的。视它们每一个是课程,在展示你:看那,这里有一个你不能重复的课程!当你停下来,聆听你的心,询问:我应该学会什么课程?我做了什么生成了这个障碍?我做了什么生成了这个巨石,我无法翻越?如果你真心去问,你会听到答案。然后,是的,你可以做出必要的决定:坐下来,凝视那个不可逾越的巨石,被堵死在那或者雇佣别人来把它挪走,打个比方
Don't be scared of obstacles, don't be scared of lessons, they won't last longer.  You will not have another incarnation on this planet to dissolve the lessons, they are coming quickly, they are showing themselves fully, and you just need to look them in the face, face the problems, face the obstacles and ask with the heart what to do to get out of them. .  Only that.  You don't have to wait long, unless you want to sit by the side of the road and wait for a miracle.  He may even come, but you will need to plant for the miracle to come.
不要害怕障碍,不要害怕课程,它们不会持久。你不会再在地球上化身一次来溶解那个课程,它们来的很快,充分地展示自身,你只需面对它们,面对问题,面对障碍,真心询问需要做什么来搬走它们。你不需要一直等着,除非你想要坐在路边,等待一个奇迹。它可能会到来,但你需要播种那个奇迹
So the moment is not to wait for what is to come, the moment is to live in the present, live in the moment, live what comes your way and that you realize that there is a point to be crossed.  Great, so it's time to sit down and ask your heart how to get over that obstacle.  When I say listen to your heart, you can listen to the Higher Self, you can listen to us, you can listen to whomever you want.  Just put yourself inside the heart and ask the question.  And I assure you, it may not come as an immediate answer, but it will come, clear and crystal clear.  Because there is no more time for us to be playing guessing games with you, showing you symbols, showing you shapes, so that you understand the answer.
所以不要去等待什么会到来,而是去活在当下,体验前来的东西,意识到有着一个点要去跨越。很好,所以是时候坐下来,询问你的心如何跨越那个障碍。当我说聆听你的心,你可以聆听更高的自我,你可以聆听我们,你可以聆听任何你喜欢的人。只是把自己放到心中并询问。我向你保证,它可能不会直接作为一个答案前来,但它会前来,清晰且透彻。因为没有时间让我们和你玩猜谜游戏,展示你符号,展示你形状,这样你可以理解答案
We also have to be very quick in the answers that we give you, so that you can take this obstacle and overcome it, so that new obstacles appear, and in this way, you can go on learning more and more lessons and evolving.  There is no time for games, there is no time for guesswork, there is no time for you to spend time and time trying to figure out where the problem is.  And I guarantee you, we're going to be quick, we're going to be extremely quick to answer you what that obstacle is.
我们也得快点给予你答案,这样你可以克服障碍,这样新的障碍出现,在这样的方式中,你可以学习更多的课程并进化。没时间再玩游戏,没时间再去猜谜,没时间再去试图弄清楚问题在哪。我向你保证,我们动作会很快,我们会非常快来回答你那个障碍是什么
Now, what you will do with it, that is your choice, that is your truth, that is your conscience, that is your evolution that will say: “I understand, I will make a decision.”  Great, don't expect us to make the decision for you, the decision will always be yours, because the choices are always yours.  But for sure, you will know exactly what the problem is, so that you can treat it properly, so that you can treat it urgently and effectively solve it.  And then we're going to talk again about whether you hear us or not.
现在,你会怎么做,这是你的选择,这是你的真理,这是你的良知,这是你的进化去说“我明白,我会做出一个决定。”很好,不要期望我们替你做决定,决定总是你的,因为总是你的。但肯定的,你会知道问题是什么,这样你可以恰当地对待它,这样你可以紧急有效地解决它。然后我们会再次说话,不管你听到我们与否
This subject is already getting boring and quite repetitive, and many can't stand to hear it anymore.  We don't have much of a problem with that, we'll be as boring as necessary, for you to understand, for you to effectively reach us.  Whoever gets tired and doesn't want to hear it anymore, just don't listen.  To whom we are bothering to repeat this all the time, maybe there is a serious point of your attention and you don't want to give the due importance.  We don't care to please them, we have to show them the way.
这个主题已经开始变得无聊,总是在重复述说,许多人已经不想听了。我们对此没什么意见,我们会有必要地无聊,好让你理解,让你有效地触及我们。任何累了,不想要再听的人,就不用听了。对我们总是重复这些感到无聊的人,也许有着一个需要你去关注的严肃点,你不想要给予恰当的重视。我们不会特意来取悦他们,我们必须展示他们道路
And this has been a path that you are not willing to take, because you have tried so many times and you have not achieved anything.  So I say to you: As long as you don't empower yourselves, don't think you're worthy, don't feel ready to hear our answer, you won't hear anything, you won't perceive anything.  I guarantee the following, those who never gave up may not even hear us speak, but their hearts speak.  And there is not one of you who does not listen to his own heart, because it is part of you, it is not outside.
这是一条你不怎么愿意踏上的道路,因为你尝试了很多次,并未获得什么东西。所以我对你说:只要你不授权自己,不认为自己是有价值的,没有感到准备好聆听我们的答案,你不会听到任何东西,你不会感知到任何东西。我保证:那些从不放弃的人甚至听不到我们说话,但他们的心会说话。没有一个人并不聆听自己的心,因为它是你的一部分,它不是外在的
Insistence and trust get you what you want.  The problem is that you are so tired of so many things said and unseen that you don't believe in anything anymore.  It's a shame, because those who believe in what they don't see are moving forward, growing, evolving.  And you who doubt, who are not ready and who do not make the slightest effort to be ready, will reap what you are sowing.  Nothing else.  Don't expect things to get easier every day, on the contrary, every day they will get more difficult, because now will be the time for you to apply everything you've learned.  It will be time for you to live the way you were taught.  Whoever acts in these two ways will go through everything on his feet, even if the world around him falls, he will pass on his feet.  Now if you cannot live what you have learned, then your journey will really be quite difficult.
坚持和信任会给予你你想要的。问题是你对很多所说和不可见的东西感到疲惫,你不再相信任何东西。这很可惜,因为那些相信他们看不到之物的人在前进、成长、进化。而怀疑的人,没有准备好和没有做出一点努力去做好准备的人,会收获你所播种的。不要期望事物会变得容易,恰恰相反,每一天它们会变得更艰难,因为现在会是你去应用你所学一切的时间。是去活出你被教导的方式的时间。任何在这两个方式中行为的人会通过一切,即使世界在他周围倒下,他会安然无恙。现在,如果你无法活出你所学到的,那么你的旅程真的会很难
The Earth is transforming and this transformation is necessary to eliminate the egregors you created.  So the trend will never be improvement.  Now, those who follow the correct path that we guide, will not go through any of this, because they will deserve, at a certain point of the journey, to leave for the Fifth Dimension.  And those who remain here, still wondering whether to believe or not, will live what they have to live;  nobody is free from anything.
地球在转变,这个转变是必须的来消除你创造的负面能量。所以势头不会变好。现在,那些跟随我们所指引的道路之人,不会经历任何这一切,因为他们,在旅程的某个点,会前往五维。那些留下来的人,依旧好奇该不该相信,会体验他们必须体验的。没人可以免于任何东西
And I would very much like each of you to just have in your consciousness that everything that you are going through or that you are going to go through is the result of your soul journey.  There is no way to escape it.  Just learn to solve problems and keep moving.  Sit back and cry, it sure won't get you anywhere.
我很希望你们每个人意识到你经历的一切或你将要经历的一切是你灵魂之旅的结果。没有办法逃脱。只是学会解决问题并前进。坐下来哭泣,肯定不会带你到达任何地方

日期:2022年1月22日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:31 , Processed in 0.032644 second(s), 24 queries .