主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-29 12:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-前进

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the angelic warrior group.
我是大天使麦克,为天使战士团体带来了一则信息
The word this week is “go.” Those of you who are in on activities will understand what this means. We have a green light. Ensure that you are prepared with enough food, gas and that your pets are provided for. The ships encircling the U.S. are ships that are being kept out for reasons of crashing the economic system. You are beginning to experience this now. It will only get worse as these ships cannot dock. The executive order forbids it and we of the Light concur.
本周的关键词是“前进”。你们那些处于活动的人会明白这是什么意思。我们得到了一个绿灯。确保你准备好了足够的食物、汽油、你的宠物有充足的供应。包裹us的船只被拒是为了让经济系统崩塌。你正在开始体验它。它会变得越来越糟糕,因为这些船只无法停靠。经理人禁止,而我们从属于光的人同意
This is the time of re-empowerment of the people of earth. They have been dependent too long. You were not created to be dependent – you were created to be self sufficient. Dependency upon materials and money has left your creative abilities weak and so you were easy targets for exploiters. This is what has happened on earth but no longer. You must experience some pain going forward but this pain will strengthen you if you use it wisely. If you don’t, you will remain dependent. It is your choice. Begin by stocking up your shelves and learning to rely upon your wits. Be creative in solutions to problems you face and begin to exercise these long stagnating muscles.
这是让地球上的人重新获得力量的时刻。他们依赖了太久。你不是被创造去依赖的---你被创造去自给自足的。依赖物质和金钱让你的创造性能力变弱,所以你被容易针对。这是在地球上发生的,但不再如此。你必须体验一些痛苦来前进,但这个痛苦会加强你,如果你明智地利用它。如果不,你会保持依赖。这是你的选择。开始备货,学习依靠你自己的智慧。在解决你面对的问题之中富有创造性,开始练习那些长期停滞的肌肉
Don’t believe that the governments will continue to support you when you openly defy them. They will not. Don’t believe that you will be robbed of the opportunity to strengthen your inner resolve and align with the Light. Your goodness lies in your ability to think for and provide for yourselves and others, not in expecting demonic businesses to do this for you. Think how your food has been poisoned, your drugs are keeping you dependent, and how your automobiles pollute the very air you breathe. Do you want this for your children? That they should become sicker than you are now?
不要相信当你公开藐视政府它们会继续支持你。它们不会。不要相信你不会有机会去加强内在的决心和与光的对齐。你的良善位于去为自己和他人着想与提供之中,而不是在期待恶魔为你去做之中。想一想你的食物如何被下毒,药物如何让你处于依赖,汽车如何污染你呼吸的空气。你想要自己的孩子也经历这些吗?他们变得比你更病态?
A crisis is being perpetuated but it will ultimately lead you on a collective path of wisdom. And so it must be. We stand behind you. We stand with you in your resolve to change earth to the Eden that it must be.
一个危机正在延续,但它最终会引领你踏上集体的智慧之路。我们支持着你。我们支持你决心将地球改变成注定成为的伊甸园
This week we ask again that you hold Light and relay it to the divine fifth dimensional grid. Also when you continue to use this Light to strengthen the Light within your internet service, we find this would be the best use of your divine energy at this now.
本周我们再次请求你保持光,把它与神圣的五维网格连接。当你继续使用这个光加强网络服务中的光,我们发现这会是此刻最好地使用你神圣的能量
The internet is key in this and it must rise in frequency. Allow it to support the ascension of those who choose to go to the Light, and allow it to never serve again those who continue in their darkness
互联网是关键,它必须提升频率。让它支持那些选择光的人的杨升,让它不再服务继续黑暗的人
I am your brother, Archangel Michael. I am God, you are God, and we are Legion.
我是你的兄长,大天使麦克。我是神,你是神,我们是军团
I bid you adieu.
我向你告别
Thank you Sharon.
谢谢你Sharon
Me: Thank you Michael. Also thank you for helping me with my downstairs ghost.
我:谢谢你麦克。也谢谢你帮助我处理楼下的幽灵
AAM: Yes, he has returned. He doesn’t come through the portal but claims your basement as his home.
麦克:是的,他已经返回。他并不是通过门户而来,但宣称你的地下室是他的家
Me: Tell him he can have it, I’ll be moving soon.
我:告诉他他可以拥有它,我很快会搬家
AAM: (chuckling) He has no intention of leaving this space. He is quite determined to stay as an non-embodied human on earth. He wishes not to go further and for this we must encourage him to leave.
麦克:他无意离开这个空间。他决定作为非肉身的人类留下来。他不希望走远,为此我们必须鼓励他离去
Me: Is he native?
我:他是本地人吗?
AAM: No, he’s a white man from about 100 years back. His name is Richard and he simply enjoys living in the area.
麦克:不,他是大约100年前的白人。他的名字叫理查德,他只是喜欢这个地区
Me: He also likes blowing up the back of my neck, so maybe we should tell him he can find his true love if he leavesand goes to the Light.
我:他还喜欢吹我的脖子后方,所以也许我们可以告诉他如果他离去并前往光,他可以找到自己的真爱
AAM: (chuckling) Yes, and not to bother women like yourself who are not interested in him.
麦克:是的,不再打扰并不对他感兴趣的女性,就像你
Me: Yes, there are many ghosts hanging around areas that were spots of war on the planet. I used to live in the battlefield area of Niagara Falls where there were soldiers who had died. Had two in that apartment and the constant feeling I was being stared at. I didn’t know how to send them over then, but I can talk to Richard and move him on.
我:是的,有着很多幽灵在战争地点游荡。我曾经居住在尼亚加拉大瀑布的战区。我总是感觉有人在盯着我。我不知道如何送走他们,但我可以跟理查德交谈,让他前进
AAM: Yes, and this makes a good point, there are to be no more disembodied humans roaming the earth as well as demonic entities. We are clearing them from the planet and from the lower astral plane, and this is the job of anyone who can do so upon earth. Closing portals for entry to the earth plane is also another task that can be carried out by lightworkers and light warriors who are inclined to want to do so. We must right earth back to its original Eden, and this cannot be done with ghosts on the planet who carry negative energies.
麦克:是的,这很好,不会再有游荡的非实体人类以及恶魔。我们在将它们从地球、较低星体层清理出去,这是每一个能够做到之人的工作。关闭进入地球平面的门户是另一个可以被光之工做者和战士(想要去做的)执行的任务。我们必须把地球变回最初的伊甸园,这无法伴随着携带负面能量的幽灵完成
Me: Thank you, Michael. I agree. People need to move on, they can always come back if they want to.
我:谢谢你,麦克。我同意。人们需要前进,他们总是可以回来,如果他们希望
AAM: Thank you Sharon, I will leave you now.
麦克:谢谢你,Sharon,再见
Me: Thanks, Michael.
我:谢谢,麦克

原文:https://sananda.website/archangel-michael-via-sharon.../
日期:2021年10月24日
来自:Sharon Stewart
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:21 , Processed in 0.046509 second(s), 24 queries .