积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-30 10:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初造物主-爱的力量会将你们的世界变成一个天堂

(明曲注:这篇文章中很多二元对立的词,去大家自己识别)

My Beloved Children,
我亲爱的孩子们
I am Prime Creator, and it’s my turn today to speak to My Dear Children. My time acceleration continues, as all of you have noticed by now on how fast months and days are passing. The Divine Plan is working, more and more people around the world are getting awake.
我是最初造物主,今天轮到我来与亲爱的孩子们交谈。时间继续在加速,正如你们所有人已经注意到月份和时日过的有多快。神圣计划正在运作,越来越多的人在苏醒
Look at the events that are happening globally, everywhere humanity is demanding their liberation. The Dark Entities are beyond themselves, they didn’t expect the resistance. This is your moment, My Children, to win and move above these corrupted souls. Their destiny has been decided, most of them are going to lose their souls.
看看正在全球发生的事件(复数),人类正在要求他们的姐放。黑暗实体不知所措,他们没有意料到抗拒。这是你的时刻,我的孩子们,去获胜,超越这些腐败的灵魂。他们的命运已经被决定,大多数会失去自己的灵魂
The justice needs to be served, and the humankind are the ones, who are going to create a New World. I have been waiting for a long time for this planet to raise and fight against the Darkness.
正义需要到来,人类会创造一个新的世界。我一直等待着地球升起,对抗黑暗
You can learn to live in peace by letting go of fear, distrust and etc. Harmony allows for everyone to become in synergy with the Animal Kingdom, Mother Nature and everything else what vibrates on Mother Earth. Everything releases energy on your planet, if you are in a peaceful atmosphere, the positive polarity is going to attract and bring many miracles to your life.
你可以学习通过放下恐惧、不信任等等来处于平和。和谐让每个人与动物王国、大自然、其它的一切协同作用。地球上的一切都在释放能量,如果你处于平和的氛围,正极性会吸引和带来许多的奇迹
Please, stop over analyzing and checking about the truthfulness of this channel or if I am real. I am the successor of the Supreme Father, and I am, the Father God, creator of worlds, representing Divine Love, Truth, Consciousness and etc. It makes me very sad that some Light Workers and Warriors are still confused and fearful, so they follow unreliable sources of information.
请不要过度分析和检查这个管道的真实性或我是否真实。我是至高父亲的继承者,我是父神、世界的创造者,代表神圣的爱、真理、意识等等。我很难过,一些光之工做者和光战士依旧困惑和害怕,所以他们跟随不可靠的信息来源
The souls, who were not able to escape from the reincarnation machine, are getting reborn to new bodies here, but no new souls are coming from other planets to Gaia. It is your responsibilities to stop the destruction of your Mother Earth, and you can do it. This why, it’s important to be in harmony with yourself and others.
无法逃脱轮回机器的灵魂,正在重生到新的身体,但没有新的灵魂从其它的星球来到盖亚。你的责任是停止对地球母亲的破坏,你可以做到。所以很重要去和自己以及他人处于和谐
Your assignment is to spread Love and forgot about all of the disagreements you have with the people around you. Love’s power is going to transform your world into a Paradise. When you were a kid, you loved to read fairytales with heroes, who always set things straight and won the battle with the negative ones. Today you can write your own story with a beautiful ending, and you can be the heroes you read about as a child in this story. You have the power as you carry God’s essence within you.
你的任务是传播爱,忘记所有你与别人的分歧。爱的力量会将你们的世界变成一个天堂。当你还是孩子的时候,你喜欢英雄的童话故事---总是能够解决事情,赢得战斗。今天你可以给自己的故事书写一个美丽的结局,你可以成为你作为孩子时读到的英雄。你有着力量,因为你之内携带着神的本质
Please never forget that one person can save millions or more lives. We Are All One. Thank you Universal Channel. My Dear Children, I am sending to you my Blessings and Love.
请永远不要忘记一个人可以拯救数百万或更多的生命。我们是一。谢谢你,管道。我亲爱的孩子们,我发送你我的祝福和爱
The Truth Is Going To Set You Free
真理会让你自由
Prime Creator
最初造物主

日期:2021年9月29日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:19 , Processed in 0.032576 second(s), 24 queries .