12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-24 13:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
佛陀-每一个好或坏的体验都有用

Greetings Dear Ones,
问候,亲爱的
I am Buddha and I am very happy to be channeled today. It has been awhile, since I spoke to all of you. I want to share my wisdom with everyone.  
我是佛陀,我很高兴今天能够前来。自从上次交谈已经过去有段时间。我想要与每个人分享我的智慧
I want to specify that I am here to help humanity with their Ascension Process. Your bodies are in transitional phase and changing to high dimensional ones. What does that mean during your daily life? Your bodies can experience Ascension symptoms such as extreme fatigue, physical pains and etc.
我想要说明我是来帮助人类杨升的。你的身体处于转变阶段,正在转变成更高维度的身体。这在你的日常生活中意味着什么?你的身体会体验杨升症状,比如极度疲惫、身体疼痛等等
Please, don’t get alarmed by this, it’s nothing new, it has been happening for a while now. I would recommend for you to take it easy by having nice breaks for meditation or naps during the day, as your body requires a lot of rest in this sacred process.
请不要担心,这不是什么新鲜事,这已经发生有段时间了。我建议你放轻松,冥想,午睡,因为在这个神圣的进程中你的身体需要大量的休息
I am bringing this to your attention, so you would have a balance in your daily lifestyle, which has been missing for a while now. Over a year humanity has been living under all of sorts of restrictions, which is taking a toll on everyone mentally and physically. It’s very important to bring a balance back into your presence. Daily meditation, good food and rest are very crucial during your journey into a New Era on Earth.  
我让你意识到这些,这样你可以在日常生活中拥有一个平衡,它已经失去有段时间了。在过去一年,人类生活在各种限制下,严重影响了每个人的精神和肉体。很重要去把平衡带回你的存在。每天冥想,良好的食物,休息,在你通往新时代的旅程中非常重要
I spend many hours before my enlightenment under my favorite bodhi tree. Please, understand my dear ones, it requires discipline and dedication. Your daily lives put you under a lot pressure, because of the system your living in, which was created by the Darkness. Most of your time goes toward work that majority of you don’t like. Meditations are going to help you to remove low vibrations and move you to higher energies, what is needed in these transitional times.
在我开悟前,我坐在我喜爱的菩提树下很久。请明白,亲爱的,这需要自律和奉献。你的日常生活给予了你大量的压力,出于你所处的系统,由黑暗创造。你的大多数时光花在了大多数人不喜欢的工作上。冥想会帮助你移除较低的振动,进入更高的能量,这是在这些转变时期所需的
Treat your bodies as a temple with love and respect. You need to learn to stay well and happy no matter what is going around you. After all of the suffering and abuse that humanity went through, your well being should be number one on the list.
伴随着爱和尊重把你的身体当作神殿对待。你需要学会保持安好、快乐,无论发生什么。在人类经历了所有的痛苦和折磨后,你的福祉应该放在第一位
I learned through my experiences on Mother Earth that I am the only one, who can take care of the physical and spiritual parts of my being. Both parts are needed to be in balance. These are the times, when you need to be a little self centered, to help you to have a quicker and a safer transition to 5D.  
我在地球母亲上的体验中学会了我是唯一能够照顾好自己物理和精神身体的人。两者都需要处于平衡。这就是你需要处于居中于自己来帮助自己快速、安全地转变到5D的时间
It has been a long and a rocky road for the humankind to their freedom, you are almost there. Nothing comes without a price, your sacrifice and hard work is going to pay off. Your near future is going to be amazing and happy without Darkness. You will be only lead by your own Light. Please, never forget that you are Light and Love.
这是一个漫长和坎坷的自由之旅,你就要到了。没什么是不用付出就可以得到的,你的牺牲和辛苦工作会得到回报。你不久的将来会是令人惊讶的、快乐的,不会再有黑暗。你只会被你的光引领。请永远不要忘记你是光和爱
Every experience good or bad counts and makes your soul wiser. I am Buddha and I am grateful to speak to all of you today. Thank you.
每一个好或坏的体验都有用,使你的灵魂更加明智。我是佛陀,我很感谢能够来与你们说话。谢谢
Stay in Peace and Light.
处于平和与光中
Namaste
合十礼

Buddha
佛陀
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-5-24 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 寂寞的方程式 于 2021-5-24 21:57 编辑

是的,尊敬的佛陀大天使。
从合一实相里的体验二元性的两个极性方向,是非常令人印象深刻的。
人类二元性表达的,好的和坏的方面,确实都是有用的,且是平衡的。
携带着服务的任务,光和意识语言行为,全方位柔软下来,
曾经真是不容易。掰断强势的黑暗力量必得用非常之法。
可,现在已经到了必须向“柔软和温暖的爱”这个方向走过去的节点了。

我没有怎么参研修习过佛教。
一种知晓,真正的佛教,确实是博大精深的。祂确实超越了普通人所能理解的程度。
我见到过网络上皈依了佛教的那些行者令人瞠目结舌印象深刻的奇迹贴文。
我希望自己之前对佛教的不敬之词,能够得到您老人家的原谅。
有时,为了“矫实”某种不正常现实的不适之需,不得不站出来指出在遵行人类宗教上的偏差之处。
但并非是说人类的宗教是坏的。言辞总是多有冒犯。但自己从未敢打心眼里否定过宗教。尤其是佛教。
说实在的,在这个方向上,我确实根本没有资格评断。这儿没有任何的不尊和曲意逢迎。
我以为,那是对人类真正宗教和大师前辈们的亵渎和大不敬。
谢谢您老人家前来传递教诲。鞠躬。再会。

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:35 , Processed in 0.058031 second(s), 24 queries .