12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-15 14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-睡眠

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
Sleep is a glorious experience of dying unto the "self" and expanding into your greater being. In your sleep your consciousness temporarily ceases to identify with the body and mind. You re-emerges into a greater awareness and understanding of yourself as a soul. You surrender to love.
睡眠是一个潜入“自我”并扩张到你更大存在的辉煌体验。在你的睡眠中你的意识暂时停止认同身体和头脑。你重新浮现到更大的意识并明白自己是一个灵魂。你臣服于爱
This is why, when your mind is not in the way, deep healing can take place in your sleep. This is why you can go to bed with questions and wake up with answers. This is why your feel refreshed after a good night's sleep.
这就是为什么深度的疗愈可以在你睡眠的时候发生,当你的头脑不碍事的时候。这就是为什么你可以带着问题去睡觉,醒来就有了答案。这就是 为什么在睡个好觉后你会感到焕然一新
This is also why, when you don't sleep well, it is important to find a way to temporarily tun off the mind and just "be," for it is in your sleep or in your restful states, – when you are free of thoughts and concerns– that you return to your soul's natural state of being. You become open to receiving love, flowing, trusting, relaxing and surrendering into the perfection of life.
这也是为什么,当你睡不好,很重要去找到一个方式暂时关闭头脑,只是存在,因为在你的 睡眠或安静状态---当你没有思考和担忧---你返回你灵魂的自然存在状态。你敞开接收爱、流动、信任、放松、臣服于生命的完美
Whenever you can turn your mind off, calm the thoughts, and simply surrender to love, you open to a miraculous flow that is an ever present, steady stream of energy from the Source – a love that is always trying to help and assist you.
当你可以关闭头脑,平静思想,只是臣服于爱,你向一个总是存在的稳定的能量流(来自源头)敞开---总是试图帮助你的爱
Even if you don't sleep well, you can put on beautiful music and just feel it moving through you. You can breathe deeply and slowly into the heart until you feel yourself relax. You can meditate, walk peacefully in nature, cook, pet the dog, or do any number of things that allow you to switch the mind temporarily off and "lose yourself" in the moment. In these spaces, without the usual chatter of the mind's habitual filters, you receive unfiltered love. In these space of receptivity, miracles are possible, solutions easily accessible, and guidance available.
即使你睡得不好,你可以播放美妙的音乐,感受它穿过你的身体。你可以深呼吸,直到你感到放松。你可以冥想,平静地在大自然中散步,做饭,养狗或做任何让你暂时关闭头脑并“迷失于”当下的事情。在这些空间,没有头脑的喋喋不休过滤器,你会收到未被过滤的爱。在这些接收的空间,奇迹是可能的,解决方案和指引能够轻易获取
While you can easily open to this flow of love in sleep or in mind-less states of blissful being, you can also open to it consciously and willingly during your everyday waking hours.
虽然你可以在睡眠或头脑放松的状态轻松向这个爱的流动敞开,你也可以有意识地在你的日常生活中自愿向它敞开
Stop for a moment. Breathe into your heart. Say to yourselves, "I am loved exactly as I am." Allow the truth of this to flow into your body, mind heart, and soul. Stop putting conditions around why you should or should not be loved and open to a greater truth. You are loved.
停止一会儿。深呼吸。对自己说“我如我所是地被深爱着”。让这个真理流入你的身体、头脑-心、灵魂。停止把条件放到你为什么应该或不应该被爱上并向更大的真理敞开。你被爱着
Say to yourself, "I am open to receive the magnificent love of my Creator." Imagine opening your heart and feeling this love flooding into your awareness.
对自己说“我敞开接收造物主的辉煌之爱”。想象敞开你的心并感受这个爱涌入你的意识
Now say to yourself, "The Divine loves me exactly as I am... Exactly as I am." Breathe that in, and allow it to permeate your being as if water is seeping into every corner, crack, and crevice of your soul, or light is filling every little area within your body. Repeat this several times while breathing into the heart and let it fill you. Willingly feel it. Embrace the truth of it.
现在对自己说“神爱我的所是。”吸入这一点,让它渗透你的存在,好似水渗入你灵魂的每一个角落、裂缝,或者光充满你身体的每一个区域。重复几次,让它充满你。愿意感受它。拥抱这个真理
Something deeper than your mind knows the truth of these words, for the Source that lives and breathes within you knows its own love. Open, open, open dear friends. Let the love that creates you fill you. Stop resisting love. Breathe. "The Divine loves me exactly as I am." Allow it in.
比你头脑更深的东西知道这些话语的真理,因为活跃在你之内的源头知道自己的爱。敞开,敞开,敞开,亲爱的朋友们。让创造你的爱充满你。停止抗拒爱。呼吸。“神爱我的所是”。让它进入
When you sleep you surrender to this love. When you find ways to shut off your mind, you surrender to this love. When you consciously and willingly surrender to this love, you become open to miraculous help, healing, and change even while wide awake. Try this exercise several times a day.
当你睡眠,你臣服于这个爱。当你找到方法关闭你的头脑,你臣服于这个爱。当你有意识、自愿臣服于这个爱,你向不可思议的帮助、疗愈、改变敞开,即使在清醒的时候。在一天之中尝试这个练习几次
You want to surrender to love. You want to feel it coming to you. You want to feel the truth of the fact that you do not have to earn your Creator's love. You do not have to be "worthy" of your Creator's love. You do not have to achieve anything, be anything, or do anything to receive the unconditional, ever flowing, never ending love from the Divine.
你想要臣服于爱。你想要感到它在向你前来。你想要感到你不需要赢得造物主的爱。你不需要“值得拥有”造物主的爱。你不需要做到任何事情、成为任何东西来接收无条件的、永远流动的、永不完结的神圣之爱
You, dear ones, and all of creation, are constantly able to receive this love. Only you can decide if you will open to it.
你,亲爱的,以及所有造物,总是能够接收这个爱。只有你可以决定你是否愿意向它敞开
The flower does not have to earn or be worthy of the sun that constantly shines.
花朵不需要赢得或配得上总是闪耀的太阳
The ground does not have to earn or be worthy of the rain that will inevitably falls upon it.
大地不需要赢得或配得上会不可避免降下的雨水
The animals do not have to earn or be worthy of the sustenance that is freely offered.
动物不需要赢得或配得上被免费提供的食物
The cells in your body do not have to earn or be worthy of the nourishment that is constantly provided to them.
你身体中的细胞不需要赢得或配得上总是提供给它们的营养
You dear ones do not have to earn or be worthy of the love that flows unceasing to you.
你,亲爱的,不需要赢得或配得上不断流向你的爱
Open. Breathe into your heart. Say to yourself, "The Divine loves me exactly as I am." Deeply allow these words to seep into you, fill you, soothe you, and ultimately remind you that you are and always will be beloved, cherished, and whole in the eyes of your creator.
敞开。深呼吸。对自己说“神爱我的所是”。深刻地让这些话语渗透你、充满你、安抚你、最终提醒你你总是被爱着、珍惜着,在造物主的眼中你是完整的
In one moment of truly allowing this love in, your entire life can begin to change. Breath, dear ones. God loves you exactly as you are.
在真正让这个爱进入的时刻,你的整体生活会开始改变。呼吸,亲爱的。神爱你的所是
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../loved-exactly-as...
传导:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 16:36 , Processed in 0.060385 second(s), 24 queries .