主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-7 14:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
犹大-内在的世界

I’m Judas and today I would like to talk about a few other things. Part of it concerns yourself, part of it concerns the world you live in. The world that you yourself have created as a human collective. You also have a world within you, a whole world that lives and moves within you. They work according to the conditions they have depending on the energy they get through food, thoughts and emotions. Your outer well-being is reflected in your inner well-being. It can give a clue to how you should take care of yourself. This applies on the physical level, as well as on the mental, emotional and mental levels. Everything belongs together and forms a unit and they affect each other in a positive or negative way. If you are happy and harmonious, it affects the other planes within yourself and a healing can occur physically or mentally. Proper nutrition can provide the same results. The body needs energy to function optimally. You can only get clean energy from “clean” food, which can be difficult to get on Earth today. Toxins have escalated all over the planet today, in the air, in the water and in the earth. Some places are more vulnerable than others, but there is no place that is completely free of toxins. The body can free itself from a lot but not as much as it wants, and it requires that you opt out of food that is contaminated. The same can apply to your thoughts and feelings.
我是犹大,今天我想要来谈谈一些其它的东西。一部分是关于你,一部分是关于你所生活的世界。你们作为人类集体所创造的世界。你的内在也有着一个世界,你之内有着一整个世界。它们根据食物、思想、情绪的能量运作。你外在的安康是内在安康的反射。它可以给予你一个线索,关于你应该如何照顾好自己。这适用于物理层面以及精神、情绪层面。一切都从属于彼此,形成了一个单元,它们在积极或消极的方式中影响彼此。如果你很高兴与和谐,这会影响你之内的其它平面,一个疗愈可以在身体或精神上发生。恰当的滋养可以提供相同的结果。身体需要能量来最佳地运行。你只能从“干净”的食物那里得到干净的能量,在今天的地球很难得到。毒素在今天的地球已经全面升级,空气中、水中、土地中。一些地方比其它地方更脆弱,但没有地方是完全没有毒素的。身体自己可以摆脱很多但到不了它想要的程度,这需要你退出受污染的食物。这也适用于你的思想和感受
The earth is now seeking to free itself from these toxins that also affect your bodies. It may be time to review your vegetation, water, soil and air that you breathe in, and develop methods that benefit yourself and the earth in the best way. This in turn will strengthen your immune system which now has to work extra hard to get all the toxins out of your body. This can be important to keep in mind in the times you are in right now. Your immune system works for you and not against you, but it must have the conditions to be able to keep you healthy and well. Those conditions exist in your living environment, in the inner as well as in the outer. If you change the inner, you change the outer. It’s all about being aware of oneself. Ask yourself .. What is good for me? It can be on the physical, emotional, mental or the astral plane. What’s good for me? What steps should I take to get there? Start with something small, something that you feel and may have felt for a long time that you want / need to do to feel good. Step by step you can heal yourself and become more aware of your inner abilities.
地球正在寻求摆脱这些同样影响着你身体的毒素。也许是时候去审视你们的植被、水、土地、空气并发展利于你和地球的方式。这反过来会加强你的免疫系统(现在它需要额外的努力把所有的毒素排出你的体外)。在这些时期记住这些很重要。你的免疫系统是为你工作的,不是针对你的,但它必须有条件才能保证你的安康。那些条件存在于你的生活环境中,内在以及外在。如果你改变内在,你就改变了外在。一切都是关于自我意识。问问自己,对我来说什么是好的?它可以是身体、情绪、精神或星体层面上的。对我来说什么是好的?我应该迈出什么步伐来到达那里?从小东西开始,你很长时间以来想要/需要去做的。一步接一步你可以疗愈自己,更多地意识到内在的能力
Start now, dear Earthlings, the time is now, to heal yourself and your Earth. Everything belongs together, you can not do one thing without affecting the other. Wake up to who you are and give yourself what you need. It is important to think about now and think a little about what it is that you need, what it is that is really important in your life. It is by giving yourself the best you can get that you help not only yourself but also humanity and the Earth. The little consciousness goes into the big consciousness and becomes a cog in the wheel of the big consciousness.  The more cogs…. yes the rest you understand yourself.
现在就开始,亲爱的,时间到了,去疗愈你自己和地球。一切都从属于彼此,你无法不影响到另一个人。意识到你的所是,给予自己你所需的。现在很重要去思考这些,思考你需要什么,什么才是真正重要的。通过给予自己最好的你不仅会帮助自己还有人类和地球。小小的意识进入大意识,成为大意识车轮中的一个齿轮。越多的齿轮...剩下的你明白的
I believe in you, I see how you have evolved and I see the light grow in your hearts.
我相信你,我看到了你的进化,我看到光在你的心中增长
Great love
巨大的爱

Judas!
犹大

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../judas-iskariot-world-within-you/
传导:Ann Dahlberg
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:56 , Processed in 0.032737 second(s), 24 queries .