主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-6 12:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅林-你是辉煌的灵魂处于一个巨大的冒险中

Hello, students. My, what eager pupils we have today! What brightfaces! Many of you have been enjoying your night classes with me. We are andhave been learning manifestation and shattering old dogmas that no longer serveyour current realities and purposes. You are not your old story, or defined byit, unless of course you want to be and enjoy misery. No. You are your ownever-evolving-always-eternal story of one who is realizing their own part ofthe great cosmic play. Manifestation of a new world is what we have beenworking on. In order to manifest the new, the old must be removed. We can nolonger hold onto the old energy strings that try to entwine and attach. We arerecreating the new. Magic is in the eye of the beholder, quite literally!Intention, purpose, thought. Then the thought creates a form and a form createsa reality. Many thoughtforms are running amuck on your planet and they are being dissolved into thelittle puffs of smoke that they are. (I am seeing that holograms and thoughtforms are similar energetically.)
你们好,学生们。我的天,今天的学生是多么充满渴望!多么明亮的面孔!你们许多人很喜欢我开的夜校。我们一直在学习显化,打破不再服务你当前现实和目标的旧教条。你不是你的旧故事或由它定义,除非你想要并喜欢痛苦。不。你是你自己不断发展的永恒故事,在实现伟大宇宙戏剧中的角色。显化一个新的世界就是我们一直在致力于的。为了显化新的,旧的必须被移除。我们不能再紧抓试图缠绕和依附的旧能量。我们在重新创造新的。观众眼中的魔术,可以这么说!意图、目标、思想。然后思想创造一个形态,一个形态创造一个现实。许多思想形态在地球上肆虐,它们在被溶解成它们所是的烟雾。(我看到全息图和思想形态是类似的能量)
The intensity of human creation isastonishing. It is so easy to createwithin the human template. This is what you were created to do, to be. To becreator-gods. Many other beings cannot do this with such little effort. And sosome beings took advantage to use your own creativity against you. This isbeing remedied. But you - you - pupils. Now pay attention. This is why you areawake now. You are breaking this self sabotage. And I expect as my studentsthat you will no longer self sabotage your own creative abilities. Higherdimensional flow is where you will naturally be if you are vibrating in thisnow, in this height of expanded glory. You are glorious, a glorious soul on avast adventure. The sin and death and all of that rot is pure indoctrination.Throw it off. Throw it away. Those old strings need not attach and tangle youup. It tangles with creative ability when you think you are a limited what - 80years or so? Rubbish. You are an eternal being. I don’t even want to calculate how many years I would be.Good heavens.
人类的创造强度是惊人的。在人类模版中创造是如此容易。这是你被创造去做、去成为的。成为创造者-神。许多其它的存在无法如此轻松做到。所以一些存在利用你的创造力来针对你。这在被纠正。但你---你---学生。现在注意了。所以你现在醒来了。你在打破这个自我破坏。我希望我的学生,你不再自我破坏你的创造能力。更高维度的流动就是你会自然处于的地方,如果你在这个当下、这个荣耀的高地振动。你是辉煌的灵魂处于一个巨大的冒险中。罪孽、死亡、所有的废话都是纯粹的教化。扔掉它。那些旧的能量不需要缠住你、依附你。当你认为你被局限于80岁左右,它就伴随着创造性的能力纠缠你。胡扯。你是一个永恒的存在。我都不想要计算我能活几年。天那
Good heavens! Oh, I love that phrase. The heavens are good andthis knowledge is returning. Of course I was there in the beginning when Gaiawas seeded by many lovely and pleasant home worlds. You have so many soulfamily rememberances to remember. (I am seeing beautiful Pleiadians and Lyransseed Gaia with meticulous care and love.) You will remember. You will meetthem. Of course, many of you probably had an aspect of yourself doing theplantings! And yet humans have been cleverly indoctrinated to be afraid ofalien invasions. When in truth the aliens that infiltrated your world long agoare the ones who fear the “alien invasion”. It is such a backwards plot twist, is it not? Sodon’t beafraid. Really, pupils. You have outgrown such sensibilities. Be fearless, bestrong. Create the reality that you want and you shall have it. But how else isthere any other way? You are divine, yes, you are in process of discoveringthis more and more like our friend the Milky Way just talked about. (My,galaxygirl you have been quite busy this morning, perhaps a nap?) Where was I? Create fearlessly. Createlovingly. Create a grid of love around your world and heal it.
天哪!哦,我喜欢这个句话。老天(天堂)是美好的,这个知识在返回。当然在盖亚被许多有爱的家乡世界播种的时候我就在那。你有着很多灵魂家人纪念去忆起。(我看到美丽的昴宿星、天琴星伴随着一丝不苟的关怀和爱播种盖亚)。你会忆起。你会与他们见面。当然,你们许多人的一个面向可能就做着播种的工作!但人类被巧妙地教导去害怕外星入侵。而事实上,很久前渗透你们世界的外星人就是害怕“外星入侵”的人。这是一个倒放的剧情,是不是?所以不要害怕。真的。学生们。你已经成长超越这样的感知。无所畏惧,坚强。创造你想要的现实,你就会拥有它。还有其它的方式吗?你是神圣的,是的,你在越来越多地发现这一点。(我的天,galaxygirl,今天早上你很忙啊,有午睡吗?)我说到哪了?无所畏惧地创造。有爱地创造。创造一个爱的网格包裹你们的世界并疗愈它
I am Merlin. One of my aspects isembodied in this time. I assist from above and in my night school classrooms.(He is smoking a long wizard’s pipe. He is blowing pictures in purple glitterysmoke. I am seeing a picture form of Nova Gaia being held up by two hands.)Intentions of firm foundations create firm support.
我是梅林。我的一个面向此刻化身于地球。我从上方协助,在我的夜校中。(他在抽一根很长的巫师用的烟管。他用紫色的烟雾吹出画面。我看到新星盖亚被两只手举起的画面)。拥有坚定基础的意图创造坚定的支持
I am Merlin. I hope you enjoyed my class and return promptly on time foranother lesson. But rememberevery day holds many lessons. True mastery lies in that realization. Oh, yes, taking notes can betedious which is why you came to experience it all first hand. And thereyou are.
我是梅林。我希望你享受我的课并及时返回来上另一节课。但记住每天都有着许多的课程。真正的精通蕴藏于这个领悟。哦,是的,记笔记可以是沉闷的,所以你前来亲身体验。你来到了这里

传导:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:47 , Processed in 0.023892 second(s), 25 queries .