主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-2-13 12:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
犹大-光,爱,美丽的世界

I am Judas and I have come today to give you hope. New times are coming with a lot of joy and singing. A song that will be sung all over the world. a song about love, a song about light. The light that is next to you, light that you can take in your hands, a glittering light of a golden white glow like a crystal that glitters in the sun. The light comes from above, around you and it is within you.
我是犹大,今天我前来给予你希望。新的时代在伴随着大量的喜悦和歌声到来。一首会在全世界歌唱的歌。一首关于爱,光的歌。光就在你身边,你可以把在光握在手中,像水晶在阳光底下发出的金白色光。光来自上方、周围和你之内
Focus on the light now, dear Earthlings, it is the light that has the greatest significance for you today. It will give you everything you need of peace, tranquility and harmony. This is the building block you need to add to your chest now. It is the building block you need to give to the world, for what would the world be without your light. I think you already have that experience, so now is the time to turn your attention to the light and let it embrace you as much as it can. In other words, you should surrender to the light and allow it to become the guide in your life. I know it’s not so easy to surrender because it means you have to let go of control, let go of control and go out into the unknown. This means that you do not know where you are going and that you can only take small, sometimes staggering steps, in a direction that may feel completely foreign to you. It can be difficult when you are used to acting according to a certain pattern that feels used and safe. However, there is no place on Earth where you can be safe except in the arms of God and you can only find it in the light within yourself. It is with the help of the light that he leads you home. He now asks you to let go of control and follow the light in your heart and in your soul.
现在去专注于光,亲爱的地球人,光在今天对你有着最大的意义。它会给予你平和、宁静与和谐所需的一切。这是你需要添加到你胸部的基石。这是你需要给予世界的基石,因为没有你的光,世界又会是什么。我想你已经拥有了那个体验,所以现在是时候把你的注意力转向光,让它拥抱你。换句话说,你应该臣服于光,让它成为你生活中的指导。我知道并不容易臣服,因为这意味着你必须放下掌控,进入未知。这意味着你不知道你在前往哪里,你只能迈出微小的有时候惊人的步伐,朝向对你来说完全陌生的方向。当你习惯于根据某些感觉安全、舒适的模式行为,这会是艰难的。无论如何,地球上没有一个地方会是安全的除了在神的臂膀中,你只能在内在的光中找到它。伴随着光的帮助,他引领你回家。他现在请求你去放下掌控,跟随心和灵魂中的光
The light shines down over the Earth today and awakens everyone who wants to wake up to their higher purpose and the light that lives within everyone. It is now time for humanity to take another step in its evolution on earth. An evolution that can only lead them forward to a higher clarity and greater wisdom of all that is. You also have this wisdom in your bodies, everything is available to you so that you can see and understand how everything belongs together both in the microcosm and in the macrocosm. You just need to take a step aside and let your intuition lead you on your way. A path that has always been fully visible, but which has not been seen because of your inner strife. It is beginning to be time for humanity to dig down the battle ax and see everything with a greater clairvoyance that can only be obtained when one enters and allows oneself to be handed over to the light and the leadership that awaits there. I’m not saying it can be done in a jiffy, I’m just saying it’s the goal you should strive for. When it’s time, however, it can be done in the blink of an eye. Your focus and your intention are of great importance for how quickly you can become the perfect light that the world is so earnestly waiting for. With that said, I do not want to scare you away in any way, I just want to draw your attention to the fact that the light is around you and that it is patiently waiting for you to reach out your hand to catch it. It will constantly give you sensations that it exists, and it will patiently and persistently remind you of its existence, until you hear or sense it. The light grows and gets stronger every day so the future looks bright for the Earth and its inhabitants. A future that rests in light, love and beauty.
光在今天照耀着地球,唤醒每一个想要意识到自己更高目标、每个人之内的光的人。是时候让人类在自己的进化道路上迈出另一个步伐。只能引领他们到达更高的明晰、更大的智慧的进化。在你的身体中你也有着这个智慧,一切都可供你获取,这样你可以看到和理解一切如何在微观世界和宏观世界从属于彼此。你只需靠边站,让你的直觉引领你前进。一条总是可见的道路,出于内在的冲突看不到它。是时候让人类更加深入挖掘,伴随着更大的洞察力看待一切,这只能在一个人进入光并把自己交给光的时候获得。我不是说这可以立马做到,我是说这是你应该努力的目标。当是时候,无论如何,它可以在眨眼之间完成。你的专注和意图对你可以多快速成为世界急需的完美之光来说非常重要。即便如此,我不想要吓到你,我只是想要让你注意到光就在你周围,等待着你伸出手来抓住它的事实。它会不断地给予你它存在的感知,它会耐心、坚持不谢地提醒你它的存在,直到你听到或感到它。光每天都在变得更加强大,所以地球的未来是光明的。一个驻留于光、爱、美丽的未来
Feel, feel and experience this world of light, love and beauty within you.
在内在感受并体验这个光、爱、美丽的世界
Great love,Judas!
巨大的爱,

犹大

原文:[color=var(--blue-link)][url=https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Feraoflight.com%2F2021%2F02%2F09%2Fjudas-iskariot-new-times%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR15DYZ1fxlxJn8-g6kT-_diqkaRYsicBN6PeHwD-NyoY8RwiW3hNY1fwl4&h=AT3E2ViNMSVqeoApqB_gI4ekBu0RgplA2sBedvwLseMs88fPjqfy-bIv10w9HFxTHdS019_p5meWKnar9rd0K0YR-GcHJHqnWlS6O_5ideX3rRKeILGfJvQP4z1dpzrjWmZ8ztTZe4yAON11VCuk&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1HCYQsc6FtAc-Gb2LpSLuWz8TYEbR3FqpyEY_VCVwIfbyYgBYfeRa-kC5chCId3RgUPuEVrSk54syl2Xt5Rs82cbZOEAXVVqf5HHrXRoj1tzndwVan1Jf1UG7YpyyQ6n_iyktdrJY1CdzLggpot-SyyA]https://eraoflight.com/2021/02/09/judas-iskariot-new-times/[/url]
传导:Ann Dahlberg
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:33 , Processed in 0.029337 second(s), 24 queries .