12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-12-18 14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
冬至太阳能量门户

Dear Friends,
亲爱的朋友们
After a very challenging year of 2020 we have arrived at the closing weeks. I am sure most of you have been affected by the Cov_id pandemic in some way, with our lives being changed by lockdowns and curfews, as I have experienced here in Cape Town. But it is good that we understand these challenges as part of a major shift and transition in our lives and on our planet.
在非常具有挑战性的一年后,我们到达了最后几周。我相信大多数人都受到了病毒的影响,我们的生活因风锁和紧闭而改变。但去明白这些挑战是巨大转变的一部分是好事
December is a "power month"! We have just entered an energetic "corridor" that will deliver us to a powerful moment : the 21:12 at the Solstice!
十二月是一个“强力的月份”!我们已经进入一个能量“走廊”,会提交给我们一个强大的时刻:冬至1221
We began this transition at the 12/12 on the 12th of December, a portal that opens to the Abundance and Compassion of the Divine Feminine. I celebrated this with my Community, and feel honoured to be able to share our Ceremony with you. Maryanne Savino and I collaborated for this session:
我们在1212开始的这个转变,一扇通往神圣阴性的丰盛和同情心的门户开启。
The next big moment will be on the 18th December when the Sun aligns with the Galactic Center and the Great Central Sun. The Golden Light of the Sun merges with the White Diamond Light of the Central Sun creating a powerful transmission of Light Codes to the Earth.
下一个巨大的时刻会是1218,太阳会与银河中心以及大中央太阳对齐。太阳的金光与中央太阳的白色钻石之光融合,创造一个强大的光之代码,传输给地球
Then we have the Solstice on the 21st December. This is special this year for two powerful reasons. Firstly, the original people of Australia will be conducting a ceremony at Uluru (formerly Ayres Rock) to initiate a new relationship between the Sun and the Earth, and to initiate a New "Dream" for the Planet in the place of the "Dreamtime". They are calling for support and connection globally as they realign the "Rainbow Serpent" of the Earth with the Sun. This will involve a powerful cleansing and realignment that will be felt on the Earth as we move into 2021. The beautiful image at the top of the page is by Leanne Ta Iki Anawa, and features Uluru and the Serpent energy of Earth.
然后就是1221的冬至。这个日子非常特殊有着两个强大的原因。首先,原始的澳大利亚人会在乌鲁鲁进行一个典礼来启动一个太阳与地球之间的新关系,启动一个新的“梦境”。他们在呼唤支持和全球连接,随着他们重新对齐地球和太阳的“彩虹蛇”。这会包含一个强大的清理和对齐,随着我们进入2021。顶部的美丽图片是地球的乌卢鲁和大蛇能量
Then, also, on the day of the Solstice, the power planets Jupiter and Saturn will be conjunct at 0 degrees of Aquarius, which is believed to be a potent symbol of the start of the new "Age of Aquarius". This conjunction will be visible in the sky as the two planets will seem like one bright star. A new "Christmas Star" signalling the return of the Christ Consciousness to Earth.
然后,在冬至,木星和土星会在宝瓶座0度结合,被认为是新“宝瓶座时代”开始的强力象征。这个结合会在天空可见,两个星球会看似一颗明亮的星星。一个新的“圣诞之星”标志着基督意识返回地球
Archangel Michael also speaks of the Return of the Feminine Christ and the frequency of Mary Magdalene to the Earth in 2021. This is exactly 800 years since the prophecy in 1321 that the Cathars (followers of Mary Magdalene) would return to the Earth.
大天使麦克也说了阴性基督以及抹大拉的玛丽亚频率在2021返回地球。这正是1321年预言的800年后抹大拉的玛丽亚的跟随者会返回地球
with Love and Blessings,Celia
爱与祝福,

Celia

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../upcoming-solstice...
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:51 , Processed in 0.080138 second(s), 25 queries .