12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-6 11:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
观音-要懂得倾听

Greetings,
问候

I am Quan Yin and I am always happy to share my wisdom with humanity. As all of you know, your on the way to your Ascension. To help you with the process, I am going to talk to you today about how we handle the truth. I am aware that humankind has difficulty to accept or hear the truth, especially negative truth.
我是观音,我总是很高兴来与人类分享我的智慧。如你们所知,你们正在朝向扬升。要帮助你这个进程,今天我来谈论如何应付真相。我知道人类难以接纳或聆听真相,尤其是负面的真相

I noticed that as soon as anyone is completely honest with someone, what kind of reaction do they usually get, a negative one, they are not going to see that person again, he or she runs away from them. Why is so? Humanity as a collective or as an individual has a hard time listening to the truth. How can you progress as a civilization, if you can’t handle hearing the truth.
我注意到只要任何人完全对某个人诚实,他们通常会得到什么样的回应,负面的,他们不会再看到那个人,他/她远离了他们。为什么?人类作为一个集体或个体难以聆听真相。如果你们难以聆听真相,你们作为一个文明如何进步

Usually, a person who expresses sincerity here, it’s always for a reason, to help you to move ahead in your spiritual growth. Human beings react to it, too severely by running away from it, instead of listening and trying to understand, why it was said to them in the first place, they try to get away from it as far as possible.
通常,一个表达真诚的人,总是有原因的,是来帮助你在你的精神成长中前进的。人类对此的反应太过,跑开了,而不是聆听并试图理解,为什么要对他们说这些,他们试图尽可能远得远离

Most of the time, instead of learning from the experience, you get very upset about it and walk away from the person, who voiced it to you. How are you going to ascend, if you can’t process a little truth, imagine how much information is going to come out before the end of Ascension Process. A lot of it is going to be not pretty and it will be overwhelming to handle, if you are not prepared for it.
大多数时候,与其从体验中学习,你变得非常愤怒,远离对你发声的那个人。如果你连一点点的真相都应付不了,你如何扬升,想象在扬升进程结束之前有多少信息会出来。很多信息不会是漂亮的,会是非常难以面对的,如果你没有准备好

Please, remember the truth is not criticism, in most cases it’s said to help you see what you don’t notice yourself and to expand your consciousness.
请记住,真相不是批评,在大多数情况下,它的述说是来帮助你看到你没有注意到的,是来扩张你的意识的

I am Quan Yin, during my time on Mother Earth, I heard a lot of truthfulness from my Masters, during those old times, when I was here, nobody was gentle and polite with you, when they were telling what you were doing wrong. I gained a lot of wisdom from my Masters, and I am very grateful for what I learned.
我是观音,在我的地球之旅中,我听到了很多大师的坦诚,在这些旧时期,没人会对你温柔和礼貌,当他们对你说你做错的时候。我从大师们那里获得了很多智慧,我很感激我所学到的

You need to remember, it’s always said to you by someone who loves you or cares about you. A stranger would never bother themself to express to you the truth. I would recommend for you to be humble, appreciative and be respectful during those moments, even if it’s hard to hear it, instead of being defensive and angry.
你需要记住,它总是由爱你的人或关心你的心对你述说。一个陌生人是不会给自己找麻烦来向你表达真相的。我建议你保持谦卑、感激和尊重,在这样的时刻,即使难以聆听,不要起防御姿态和愤怒

This is the right time to learn on how to listen and process the truth, trust me in the future a lot of information is going to come out, most of it will be negative and shocking. I would suggest for you to start learning now on how to be around honesty, instead of reacting to it in a very negative way, just please, listen with your heart and not with your ego. The heart accepts genuineness unconditionally with love and not with anger or resistance.
这是恰当的时间去学习如何聆听和处理真相,相信我,在未来,大量的信息会出来,大多数会是负面的,令人震惊的。我建议你开始学习如何承受真诚,而不是在非常负面的方式中起反应,请用你的心聆听,而不是小我。心会伴随着爱真诚地无条件地接纳,而不是伴随着愤怒或抗拒

Our heart and our soul always want to learn something new, our ego only wants to be in control and it doesn’t like to hear or accept the truth. It’s very arrogant and selfish, it only wants to be in charge of you and it doesn’t have any interest in your spiritual development. Everyone needs to use their own discernment from their soul on how to face and absorb the real truth in a calm and a peaceful manner.
我们的心和灵魂总是想要学习新的东西,我们的小我只想要处于掌控,它不喜欢听到或接纳真相。它非常傲慢和自私,它只想要掌控你,它对你的精神发展不感兴趣。每个人需要使用来自灵魂的洞察力去明白如何在平静平和的方式中面对和吸收真实的真相

I am Quan Yin and I am giving to you this information, so you need to be happy that someone really cares about you by trying to help you to move forward, instead of being stock and reacting negatively to the truth that comes from the heart. Humility needs to be on the surface of your being in order to accept truthfulness and to be grateful for someone in your life who has concern about your wellbeing.
我是观音,我给予你这个信息,这样你可以高兴,因为有人真的关心你,通过试图帮助你前进,而不是对来自于心的真相感到震惊并负面地起反应。谦卑需要来到你的表面,以便接纳真实,感谢关心你福祉的人

It takes a lot of practice to master it. Trust me, it’s well worth it to know, on how to deal with hearing the truth without strongly reacting to it. All of you are moving to 5D, so you want to leave behind this Matrix and all the problems of 3D life. Start practicing humility and be open to receive spiritual truth or any truth that is here to teach you a lesson and help you in your spiritual advancement by not overactive to it.
这需要大量的练习才能做到。相信我,这是值得你付出努力的,关于如何不起强烈反应地聆听真相。你们都在前往5D,所以你想要离开这个矩阵和所有3D生活的问题。开始练习谦卑,敞开接收精神真理或任何前来教导你一个课程并帮助你精神进步的真相而不是反应过度

I am Quan Yin and I am happy to share with you this message. I am sending my love, serenity and prosperity to all of you. Thank you
我是观音,我很高兴来与你分享这则信息。我发送你我的爱、宁静和繁荣。谢谢

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../hearing-truth...
传导:Erena Velazquez
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2020-10-7 13:15 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:51 , Processed in 0.041145 second(s), 24 queries .