【秘密】电影
中英文字幕 (1)
《秘密》(The Secret)是Prime Time公司在2006年推出的一部纪录片,该片堪称成功学、财富学和人生指导的经典之作,动用许多重量级的专家学者,加上精彩的故事演绎和精美的影片制作,极具说服和震撼力。 但是,正如其片名「秘密」所称,该片和创造人生的秘密一样,不为大多数人所知。
A year ago my life had collapsed around me.
;一年以前, 我的生活彻底崩溃了.
Ive worked myself into exhaustion,
;我把自己累得精疲力竭,
My father died suddenly
;我的父亲也突然去世了
and my relationships were in turmoil.
;我的人际关系也一团糟了.
Little did I know at the time
;那时,我还不知道
out of my greatest despair
;在这最大的绝望之中
was to come the greatest gift.
;将要来临的是上天最大的礼物.
Ive been given a glimpse of a great secret.
;我瞥见一个伟大的秘密.
I began tracing the secret back through history
;我开始追踪这个秘密的历史渊源
I couldnt believe all the people who knew this.
;我简直不敢相信, 那些知道这个秘密的人,
They were the greatest people in history.
;他们都是历史上最伟大的人物.
All I wanted to do was to share this secret with the world.
;我想把这个秘密分享给这个世界.
I began searching for people alive today
who know the secret.
;我开始搜寻那些现在还在世的知道这个秘密的人.
One by one they began to emerge.
;一个接一个, 他们出现在我的面前...
If you know this secret
it gives you everything you want.
如果你知道了这个秘密, 你就能得到所有你想要的东西.
Happiness, health and wealth.
幸福,健康,财富。
You can have, do or be anything you want.
你能拥有你想要的东西,干你所想干的事情,成为你想成为的人。
We can have whatever that is we choose.
I dont care how big it is.
我们能拥有我们所选择的任何东西。——而不管这个目标有多大。
What kind of a house do you wanna live in?
Do you wanna be a millionaire?
你想住什么样的房子?你想成为百万富翁吗?
What kind of a business do you wanna have?
Do you want more success?
你想经营什么事业?你想有更多的成功吗?
What do you really want?
;你到底想要什么?
Ive seen many miracles take place in peoples lives.
我看到很多奇迹发生在人们的生活中。
Financial miracles, miracles of physical healing,
;财产上的奇迹,身体康复的奇迹,
mental healing, healing in relationships...
心理康复的奇迹,感情修复的奇迹...
All of this happen because of knowing how to apply the secret.
所发生的一切,都是因为知道了如何运用这个秘密。
This is the great secret of life.
这就是生活的大秘密。
Youve probably been sitting there wondering what is this secret.
现在,你可能坐在那里猜想这个秘密到底是什么.
Ill tell you how I have come to understand it.
我来告诉你我是怎样理解这个秘密的。
We all work with one infinite power.
我们都受一个威力无穷的自然力量支配.
We all guide ourselves by exactly the same laws.
我们都被同一个规律指导着.
The natural laws of the Universe are so precise
;宇宙中的自然规律是如此的精确
That we dont even have any difficulty building spaceships,
;以至于我们可以运用这些规律来建造宇宙飞船而毫无困难.
we can send people to the moon,
;我们可以把人们送到月球.
and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second.
;也可以把着陆时间精确到秒的几分之一.
I dont care if youre an Indian,
;不论你是在印度,
if youre in Australia, New Zealand,
;还是在澳大利亚,新西兰,
Stockholm or London,
;还是在斯德哥尔摩或伦敦,
or Toronto, or Montreal, or New York...
或者多伦多, 或蒙特利尔, 或纽约.
We all working with one power,
;我们都受同一种力量支配,
one law.
;一个规律支配.
Its attraction.
这就是吸引力.
The secret is the Law of Attraction.
我们上面所说的那个秘密就是吸引力定律.
Everything thats coming into your life, you are attracting into yourlife.
;你生活中所发生的所有事情,都是你自己吸引来的,
And its attracted to you by virtue of the image
as youre holding in your mind.
;是你头脑中所想象的图像吸引来的.
Its what youre thinking.
那些事情都是你的思想导致的.
You see, whatever is going on in your mind
;不管你脑中想什么,
you are attracting to you.
;你都会把它吸引过来.
Now, wise people have always known that.
聪明的人都知道这个道理.
You go right back to the ancient Babylonians
;你来了解一下古巴比伦人
theyve always known this.
;他们也知道这个规律.
Its a small select group of people.
那是精心挑选出来的一小群人.
Why do you think that 1% of the population
;你想想为什么1%的人
earns around 96% of all the money thats being earned?
;挣了96%的钱?
Do you think thats an accident?
;你认为那是一个偶然吗?
Its no accident.
绝非偶然.
Its designed that way.
这个方式就是这样设计的(事情就应当如此)
They understand something.
;他们懂得这个道理.
They understand the secret.
他们知道这个秘密.
And you are being introduced to the secret.
我现在正在给你介绍这个秘密.
The simplest way for me to look at the Law of Attraction
;理解吸引力定律的最简单方法
is if I think of myself as a magnet.
;是你假设把自己当一个磁铁.
And I know that a magnet will attract to it.
我知道磁铁会吸磁铁.
Very basically put, the Law of Attraction says that like attractslike.
简单的说, 吸引力的规律就是「相似的吸引相似的」.
But were really talking at the level of thought.
但我们是在"思想"这个层次来讨论问题的。
Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want,
;作为人类,我们要做的工作就是持续地思考我们想要的东西.
make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want
;弄清楚我们到底想要什么,
and from there we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe
;从这一点起,我们开始召唤宇宙中这些伟大的定律
and thats the Law of Attraction.
;即——吸引力定律.
You become what you think about most,
;你会成为你心里想的最多的那种人,
but you also attract what you think about most.
;你也会拥有你心里想的最多的东西.
If you see it in here
;如果你可以在你的头脑看到它,
youre gonna hold it here.
;你就会最终拥有它.
And that principle can be summed up in three simple words:
;这个定律可以概括为3个字:
thoughts
;思想
become
;会成为
things.
;现实.
What most people dont understand is that a thought has a frequency.
很多人不知道思想是有频率的.
Every thought has a frequency.
每种思想都有一个频率.
We can measure a thought.
我们可以测量这个思想.
Its if youre thinking that thought over and over and over again
;也就是说,如果你反反复覆的思考一个想法
or if youre imagining in your mind
;或经常在脑海中想象它
having that brand new car,
例如,想象已经拥有某辆新车,
having the money that you need,building that company,
;或你已经拥有所需要的钱,或你正在创建你的公司,
finding your soul mate;
;或找到了你的心灵伴侣;
if you imagine what that looks like
;只要你在脑海中想象它们的样子,
youre emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.
;你就会持续地发射对应的频率。
Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal
;思想不断的发射这种带有磁性的信号,
that is drawing the parallel back to you.
;这个信号就会把相似的东西吸引回来。
See yourself living in abundance
;想象你生活在富裕之中,
and you will attract that.
;你就会把「富裕」吸引到你身边。
It always works.it works every time with every person.
这个定律永远是起作用的。不论什么时候,;不论对什么人,都是如此。
Heres the problem:
;这还有一个问题:
most people are thinking about what they dont want
;很多人想的是他们不想要的东西
and theyre wondering why it shows up over and over and over again.
;他们总是在想为什么不想要的东西总是出现在自己面前。
The Law of Attraction doesnt care whether you
perceive something to be good or bad
;吸引定律才不管你认为某件事物是好还是坏。
or whether you dont want it
or whether you do want it
;也不管你是想要还是不想要它。
its responding to your thoughts.
;它只是响应你的想法。
So if youre sitting there,
looking at a mountain of debt
;因此,假设你坐在那里,看着山似的债务,
feeling terrible about it,
;并且感到心情很糟糕,
thats a signal youre putting out to the Universe.
;你就会把这些信号发射到宇宙中。
"Wow, I feel really bad because of
all this debt Ive got."
;"唉!我我这么多的债务,真是烦恼死了。"
Youre just affirming it to yourself,
;你这样想只能是不断的向你自己强调这种糟糕的状况,
you feel it on every level of your being,
;这种感觉充满了你的整个身心,
thats what youre gonna get more of.
;结果你会得到更多的烦恼。
So, when youre looking at that thing you want
;因此,当你看到你想要的东西,
and youre saying yes to it,
;并从心底里接受它,
youre activating a thought
;你就激活了一个思想
and the Law of Attraction
is responding to that thought
;吸引定律也就会响应你的这个思想
But when youre looking at
something that you do not want
;但是,当你看到你不想要的东西
and you shout no at it
;并在思想中排斥它的时候
youre actually not pushing it away.
;你并没有把它推开。
Instead, youre activating the very
thought of what you do not want
;相反的,你激活了一个关于你不想要的东西的思想
and now Law of Attraction is lining
those things up for you also.
而吸引力定律就会把这个你不喜欢的东西吸引到你的身边来。
This is a Universe that is based upon attraction.
这是一个以吸引力为基础的宇宙。
Everything is about attraction.
每样东西都和吸引力有关。
The Law of Attraction is always working
;吸引定律总是在起作用
whether you believe it or understand it or not.
;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。
Its always working.
它总是在起作用。
You might be thinking about past
你可能在回忆过去,
or the present, or the future,
;或思考现实,或想象未来,
but whether youre remembering
or observing, or imagining
;但不管你是在回忆,还是在观察和想象,
still in that process you are activating thought
;在所有这些过程中,你都是是在激活一种思想,
and Law of Attraction, which is the
most powerful law in the Universe,
;而那个宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,
is responding to your thought.
;就会响应你的思想。
|