积分

论坛元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2016-10-25 17:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉的玛利亚手稿之四

翻译:becomequantum
SEVENTEEN 17

While the miracles of Yeshua are considered extraordinary by many, they are from the standpoint of the Initiate, simply the ex-pressions一the natural ex-pressions-—of the potential of consciousness. They are a sign. There are reasons for miracles, and I wish to discuss these from the standpoint of the Initiatory knowledge that Yeshua and I possessed.
虽然约书亚的神迹被很多人认为是神奇的,但从入门者的角度,这只不过是意识潜力的表达 —— 自然表达而已。它们是一个信号。神迹是有原因的,而我想从约书亚和我所有的入门者知识角度谈谈它们。

By the time I met Yeshua, he was already demonstrating the signs. His level of creation was very high.
在我遇见约书亚的时候,他已经在展示这些信号了。他的创造层次非常高。

My task was to assist him to strengthen his Ka body for his final Initiation through the death portal to the High God Horus. This was accomplished, as I have said, through the Sex Magic of Isis and the Alchemies of Horus.
我的任务是协助他增强他的Ka体以让他穿越死亡之门通往荷鲁斯上神的最后入门。如我所说,这被完成了,通过伊希斯性魔法和荷鲁斯炼金术。

Of all the miracles that I witnessed Yeshua perform, the one that is most dear to me is that of the loaves and the fishes.
在我见证的约书亚施展的所有神迹中,对我来说最珍贵的就是那个面包和鱼神迹。

It was a very long hot day. The disciples, Mary and myself were following the Master as usual. A very large crowd formed, listening intently upon every word from Yeshua s mouth. We were all enraptured by his vision and his means of ex-pressing.
那是一个很长的热天。门徒们,玛利亚和我像往常一样跟随着大师。一个非常大的人群形成了,专注的听着约书亚说出的每一句话。我们都被他的愿景和他的表达陶醉着。

It was as if, for several hours, we were transported into heaven itself, and I noticed that Yeshua's Ka had expanded to include everyone —— another sign.
就好像在那几个小时里,我们被传送到了天堂之中,而我注意到约书亚的Ka已扩展到把每个人都包裹了进来 —— 另一个信号。

When he had completed his speaking it was late in the afternoon and filled with compassion for them, realizing that their walk home would take some of them several days, he called upon food to be gathered and shared.
当他完成演讲已是下午较晚的时候了,而他对他们充满了慈悲,意识到他们走回家需要好几天时间,于是他号召收集并共享食物。

So the disciples, Mary and I,and a few others who joined us from the crowd began to collect food.
门徒们,玛利亚和我,还有几个从人群中来的其他人也加入了我们并开始收集食物。

But when it was all gathered, there were only a few fishes and a few small loaves of bread. Hardly enough.
但收集上来时,只有一点鱼和几片面包。根本就不够。

It was then that I witnessed a most remarkable event.
就是在那时我见证了一个最不同寻常的事件。

Yeshua went inside and closed his eyes. I could feel the intent of his prayer, although I did not hear the words. Running the full course of his Djed from the base of his spine to the top of his head, I clairvoyantly saw a burst of light flowing upwards through his crown, into his Ba, his Celestial Soul. And then an energy descended, as if in answer to his request; and he placed his hands over the two small baskets and began to hand out the loaves and fishes, breaking them into pieces and handing one to each person himself.
约书亚转过去并闭上了他的眼睛。我能感觉到他祈祷的意愿,尽管我听不到他的话语。我灵视看到,从他的捷德柱他的脊柱底端跑到他的头顶,一束光从他的头冠向上涌出,进入他的Ba,他的天魂。然后有一个能量降下来,似乎是在回应他的请求;然后他把他的手放在两个小篮子上并开始发放面包和鱼。

It was most remarkable; over a thousand people were fed and the loaves and fishes never exhausted themselves. After the crowd had been fed, Yeshua gave pieces to his Disciples and to Mary and myself, and the bread had the most sweet taste and the fish a wonderful flavor I have never experienced again.
这太神奇了;超过一千人都有的吃,面包和鱼从未枯竭。在人群都分到后,约书亚又分给他的门徒还有玛利亚和我,面包和鱼都有着最美的味道,我后来再也没尝到过。

Such miracles are natural to a Master of Yeshua's caliber, and from the Initiatory standpoint, such miracles are the potential of anyone if they practice what is required.
这样的神迹对于约书亚这般水准的大师来说是自然的,从入门者的角度,这样的神迹对每个人都是可能的如果他们进行了所需要的练习。

EIGHTEEN 18

Yeshua often used the phrase, 'I and the Father are One.' This has led to great misinterpretation. For from the Initiatory standpoint, it is simply another word for Spirit. And in these words Yeshua was indicating that he merged with his Spirit, and that is how the miracles were accomplished.
约书亚常说这句话,“我和圣父是一体的。”这引起了很大的误解。因为从入门者角度,这只是灵性的另一种说法。而在这句话中约书亚的意思是他已经和他的灵性融合在一起了,而神迹就是因此而实现的。

And so he would go back and forth between two ideas, which the gospels report in their own limited way.
所以他会在两个思想之间来回摇摆,福音书以他们有限制的方式对此有记载。

On the one hand, Yeshua would sometimes say, “I and the Father are One.” At other times he would say, “Without my Father, I can do nothing.” This is the oscillation that occurs with the Initiatory process in which the Initiate oscillates between the strength and conviction of his/her connection to the Spirit Source and then to the other state of mind, in which they realize that they are nothing and can do nothing without Spirit.
一方面,约书亚有时会说,“我和圣父是一体的。”另外一些时候他会说,“没有我的圣父,我什么也做不了。”这是在入门过程中入门者会发生的摇摆,入门者摇摆于他/她和灵性源头连接的力量和信仰,和另一种思想状态之间,在其中他们意识到如果没有灵性他们什么也不是,什么也做不了。

So the one state of mind has a feeling of omnipotence. And the other state of mind has the feeling of impotence. And the Initiate must pass between these two. That Yeshua used these phrases several times indicated to me, as a fellow Initiate, that he was in the middle of this paradox.
所以一种思想状态有着全能的感觉。而另一种思想状态却会感到无能。而入门者必须穿过这两种状态。约书亚几次用这些话向我示意,作为一个入门者,他正处在这个悖论的中间。

And he lived with this paradox in consciousness until the Garden of Gethsemane. For it was before his time in the Garden, as reported by his Disciples, that he came to me and we practiced the Four Serpents for the last time. There was an intensity in our time together, for we both knew that the time was near at hand.
而这个意识上的悖论一直伴随着他直到客西马尼花园(受难地)。就在他来到花园之前,如他的门徒所说的,他来到我这我们最后一次习练了四蛇。我们在一起的时间很强烈,因为我们都知道那个时间临近了。

With the explosive force released with the practice, Yeshua's Ka body scintillated with power and conviction, which he took with him into the final hours of his life, fortifying him for his journey through death. But the times before were often spent —— I search for the right words —— in a kind of self-questioning.
随着练习释放的爆炸力量,约书亚的Ka体闪耀着力量和信心,他带着它们走过了他人生的最后时刻,为他穿越死亡的旅途强化自身。但在这之前的时间却常常是在 —— 我在找合适的词语 —— 一种自我疑问中。

Those who followed Yeshua, whocall themselves Christians, like to think that he was surefooted and always clear about his purpose and mission and that he never wavered. But I, who spent the nights with him, tell you otherwise.
那些追随约书亚,称自己为基督徒的人,倾向于认为他是没有迟疑的,一直都清楚他的目的和任务并且从未动摇。但我,在夜晚陪伴他的人,会告诉你与此不同的。

Just because a being has attained a level of mastery does not mean that they are able to pass through uncertainty—untouched.
一位存有获得了很高的大师水准并不意味着他能够毫不受影响的穿越不确定。

Yeshua felt the pressure of his Celestial Soul, but it is an odd thing being an Initiate. For one is human with all that goes with it —— and one is increasingly connected to, and a part of, one’s Celestial Soul.
约书亚感到了他天魂的压力,但作为入门者是一个奇怪的事情。因为一边是凡夫俗事 —— 而另一边则是和自己天魂不断增加的连接,和成为它的一部分。

It is the Ba, the Celestial Soul, that is the voice of God speaking. The high Initiate acts like a reflex from the mouth of God, but just because the Celestial Soul is clear does not mean that the human is necessarily so.
Ba,天魂,是神说话的声音。高级入门者就像是来自神口中的回声,但天魂是清楚的并不意味着这个人就一定也是。

Yeshua saw in others the potential for God-Realization, and he spoke to this several times. One of these was mentioned in the Gospels when he said, “you shall do greater things than me.” For he understood that miracles are a natural ex-pression of consciousness, and that as the consciousness of mankind expanded, miracles would be commonplace.
约书亚在别人身上看到了神之觉悟的可能,而他好几次说过这个。其中一次在福音书中有记载,他说,“你们会做出更伟大的事情。”因为他了解奇迹只是意识的一个自然表达,而随着人类意识的扩展,奇迹将会变得普及。

And yet at the same time he was very aware of the limitations of those around him—of their addiction to hatred, ignorance and bigotry—and this troubled him deeply. We spent many evenings talking about this. And until a few days before Gethsemane, he was not sure if he could attain what was required to pass through the final Initiation.
然而同时他也非常清楚他周围的人所受到的限制 —— 他们沉溺于仇恨,无知和固执中 —— 而这让他深受困扰。我们花了很多夜晚讨论这个。且直到客西马尼的前几天,他还不确定他能否获得通过最后的入门所需要的东西。

I do not know the reason for the change in him, but a few days before the Garden and Our final Initiatory act together through the Four Serpents, a deep sense of peace came over him and he was sure in a way I had never seen him.
我不知道他变化的原因,但在去到花园和我们在一起的最后四蛇入门练习的前几天,一个深深的平静感降临于他,而他以一种我从未见过的方式确信着。

NINETEEN 19

I stand in time nearly two thousand years after Yeshua’s crucifixion, and still I shake at the thought of that. It was very strange to be both the Initiate and the Woman.
我站在约书亚受难之后约两千年的时间中,而想起这个我依然会颤抖。同时身为入门者和女人是非常奇怪的。

As the Initiate, I stood by Yeshua through the crucifixion holding my Ka in fervent prayer—which is another way of saying I held steadfast in my intention to be there for him as he passed into death. This was an Initiatory action on my part that required detachment.
作为一个入门者,在约书亚受难时我就站在他旁边,在强烈的祈祷中把持着我的Ka —— 用另一种方式说就是,当他进入死亡时,我的意念要坚定不移的为他保持在那里。这是我这边的入门者行动,它需要超脱的状态。

As a trained Initiate such a task was easy, but as the Woman in love with Yeshua, the Man, my heart was ripped apart. And so I stood at Golgotha, wavering in my strength as an Initiate, and my grief as the Woman in love whose beloved was suffering.
作为一个受训的入门者这项任务是轻松的,但作为愛着约书亚这个男人的女人来说,我的心是被撕裂的。所以我站在受难地,在我作为入门者的力量和作为一个女人的悲痛之间摇摆,我是一个在热爱中的女人,我的挚爱正在受苦。

In that moment I did not care for the Initiation. I did not care that Yeshua was laying a trail of light through the death realms those who would follow him.
在那一刻我不在乎入门。我不在乎约书亚是在铺设穿越死亡领域的光迹好让别人跟随他。

I even yelled at Isis.
我甚至对伊希斯大喊。

“How dare you,” I said.
“你怎么敢这样,”我说。

In the greatest moment of my torment, Mary reached out and touched my hand. I had been alone in my grief and had not noticed hers. Our eyes met, filled with tears, and we sobbed in each other’s arms. She for her son, and I for my beloved.
在我最痛苦的时刻,玛利亚伸出手并抓住了我的。我一直在独自悲哀没有注意到她的。我们目光相对,满含泪水,我们在彼此的肩膀上哭泣。她为她的儿子,我为我的挚爱。

The Gospels report that an earthquake struck right after Yeshua’s passing, and I say to you that this is true. It was as if all of nature went into travail, and the earth shook with anger and rage, that such a Master, such a being, could suffer at the hands of his fellow men.
福音书上记载,在约书亚过世后即刻就发生了一场地震,而我对你们说这是真的。就好像整个大自然都进入了悲痛,地球因为愤怒而震动,这样一位大师,一位存有,竟然会受难于他手下的人。

But such is the paradox of life on earth.
但这就是地球上人生的悖论。

A great storm came across the city as well—winds like I had not seen. The sky filled with dark clouds and bolts of lightning——the sound of thunder shaking everything. This horrific display lasted it seemed, forever, but I suspect it was only for an hour or so.
一场大风暴也降临了这个城市 —— 我不曾见过的狂风。天空中布满了黑云和闪电 —— 雷声撼动着一切。这个恐惧的场景似乎持续了永久,但我怀疑它大概只持续了一个小时左右。

At the tomb, Mary and I washed his body in accordance with Jewish ritual and tradition, wrapped him and left the tomb. We did this in silence. The only sound the sound of our muffled tears.
在墓穴中,玛利亚和我根据犹太人的仪式和传统清洗了他的身体,包裹了他,然后离开了墓穴。我们在沉默中完成了这些。唯一的声音就是我们隐约的流泪。

I thought it odd that he had been able to raise Lazurus from the dead, but had not been able to help himself.
我觉得他能够让Lazurus起死回生,但却不能这样帮助自己是很奇怪的。

But after his resurrection, and I saw him in his Ka, radiant and beautiful as ever, I understood.
但在他的复活之后,我在他的Ka中看到了他,和往常一样的容光和美丽,我就明白了。

From the Initiatory standpoint, to become the High God Horus means that one has activated the highest potentials of consciousness within the human form. But this was traditionally done for one'self only. But Yeshua had done it on behalf of all mankind. This is his legacy.
从入门的角度,成为荷鲁斯上神意味着一个人激活了在人类形体中最高的意识潜能。但在传统上这只是某个人为自己达成的。但约书亚是代表所有人类完成了这点。这就是他的遗产。

But I say to you it has nothing to do with religion! It has to do with physics and alchemy.
但我要对你们说的是这和宗教没有任何关系!而是和物理以及炼金术有关。

The simple teaching of Yeshua was that we are all Gods——that we all have within us the power to love and to heal——and he demonstrated this as best he could.
约书亚朴素的教导就是我们都是神 —— 我们在我们之内都有着力量去愛和去疗愈 —— 而他已尽他所能展示了这点。

In the early days of the Church—meaning the community of those who formed around Yeshua’s teachings—a most beautiful ritual emerged.
在教会的早期 —— 指的是围绕约书亚的教导形成的社团 —— 一个最美的仪式浮现了。

Those who wished to continue to be in his energy or presence would share bread and wine. Sometimes the men would share the ritual and sometimes the women. This simple act of sharing among each other was in keeping with Yeshua's intent, and yet as the years progressed the simplicity of this got lost, and only those ordained by the Church could give Communion, something which Yeshua would find most distasteful. (Having known him as well as I did, I can tell you this.)
那些仍希望处在他的能量和临在中的人们会分享面包和酒。有时男人会分享这个仪式,有时则是女人。这个彼此之间简单的分享行为是在保持约书亚的意愿,然而经年累月这其中的单纯也丢失了,只有那些被教会委任的人才能给出圣餐,而这则是约书亚最厌恶的事情。(以我对他的了解,我能对你们这么说。)

The truth and power of Yeshua’s teaching have been perverted by the Church.
约书亚教导的真相和力量被教会颠倒了。

And the secrets of the elevation of consciousness through Sacred Sex, as was practiced by I and Yeshua, have been stolen by the Church.
而我和约书亚习练的,通过神圣的性提升意识的秘密也已被教会偷走了。

I realize in the sharing of my story that only a handful willunderstand —— but that is enough.
我知道我分享的故事只有极少数人会理解 —— 但这已经足够了。

原文: http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_539ee1ae0102wuwz.html?type=-1

回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 06:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢抹大拉的玛利亚!

恢复了被教诲篡改的耶稣。
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 21:35 , Processed in 0.040982 second(s), 25 queries .